What's new

40 jihad brides sentenced to death in Iraq

Man i do not have time to discuss this with an Iranian.
If it helps you man

Anyone who fights against Iran or its proxies are ISIS and Wahabi Terrorists and those who doubt them are terrorist sympathisers. Anyone who doubts the legitimacy of Iran as the ultimate super power the rightful owner of Islam, is a potential ISIS recruit and needs be culled.

Happy now ?
I'm happy you could not bring a single case of us bring war to others.
By the way the court is Iraqi court and have nothing to do with Iran.

but they are alive and not in pieces
this is Iraq man. This is a country where tribal warfare is being fought. This country has no future and no peace in sight.
If hanging 40 random women gives them the super morality fever. sure let them
they simply use these tactics to play out their fetish of religious tribal disharmony. they are known for it ever since Ishtar had kamastura sex with Anubis.

they have to be rehabilitated before you allow them in the society and not hang them.

I'm happy you could not bring a single case of us bring war to others.
By the way the court is Iraqi court and have nothing to do with Iran.

yeah man if there is anyone innocent in any parallel universe it is iran

when there is no chance to leave than its not really a free will is it .. !? if someone had made a bad choice or something they find out isnt what they had in mind or were told than they should have a chance to leave .. in ISIS case that was not an option. In order to save themselves people do things not every one is a hero or herione and noble so please save that garbage that they should have become sex slaves or dead .. they were put in a position , after all if Iraqi govt and soldiers had done a job to protect their population from these evil fcks than this wouldnt have happened , they ran away leaving vast swathes for the isis scums to capture .. what do they expect an average person do .. they are left with no choice but to survive
Not exactly several million lived in area controlled by Isis . did all of them participated in their atrocities ?

they have to be rehabilitated before you allow them in the society and not hang them.

the thing with rehab is, it may or may not work. people have tried it and the results are less than satisfactory.
if these are foreigners, send them back but nobody believes such news from Iraq the land of the cursed.

So for one committing a crime you kill everyone. Nice

They are not innocent by any means. Many have joined the war as foot soldiers. Have they not seen how many captured women have been made sex slaves and killed if they disobeyed?

So for one committing a crime you kill everyone. Nice
They joined a group and participated in their atrocities, why because they are women they must be exempted from law?
Why if they were men, nobody would have raised his voice in their support ?
Why men and women must not be equal in any aspect ?
Why you guys want to think of women as week ?

Not exactly several million lived in area controlled by Isis . did all of them participated in their atrocities ?
these are the wives of isis .. they only married into it and marriage doesnt prove participation in a crime

I don't like Isis if thats your implication. When you just kill them then how are you different from isis
When a judge sentence a murderer who planned and killed 20 kids in their class what's his difference with the criminal.
Its all come to social contractsn that make one act satanic and another one honourable act.

You rehabilitate a victim . a criminal receive his sentence according to law. It may be necessary to give them capital punishment ,it may be necessary to incarcerate them or rehabilitate them . its all depend on their crime and the punishment is mentioned in law.

yeah man if there is anyone innocent in any parallel universe it is iran
Show me the countries we bring war to them ?

these are the wives of isis .. they only married into it and marriage doesnt prove participation in a crime
Why yo believe they are only the wife of isis ?

You are the bringers of Peace and Islam. War is Arabs tool.
Show me an instance we bring war to anybody after Iran and Turkey war 200 years ago and by the way it was not about Islam . the war before that at the Tim of Karim-khan-Zand was about Islam .

That's in the heart of a believer, strange I taught you knew that .

yeah man i have seen the light !!

I saw a Man riding a white horse with Iran written on his forehead. He galloped towards Arabia and gave justice to the poor Arabs who were under the Dajjals rule and then he rode eastwards and formed the kingdom of heaven.

Back
Top Bottom