What's new

40 jihad brides sentenced to death in Iraq

I would understand if you were a westerner to say 'this is Iraq man'.. but you're Pakistani, whilst Pakistan is more advanced than Iraq in many sectors its social fabric is a shithole like Iraq's, which is what is in question here LOL

Hahaha

You think the West has a Social fabric.

Introduce yourself to El Sidd i like your humor

No it's not. Iraq isn't ruled by pro-Iranians either. Whilst this may be cruel, hard and difficult to stomach it is the world we live in. The judiciary system in every part of the world punishes wrongdoers with prison sentences and death penalties.

This is not anti-Arab or anti-Sunni, it's a counter-terrorist campaign. If the ISF wanted they could have executed these IS members on the spot, instead they sent them through a judiciary trial. YES it would have been really nice if they could have been forgiven, sent back to Europe (Europe doesn't want them) and everyone live's a happy life. That's just not how this world functions. Local Iraqi women that joined IS, mostly forced are often forgiven. Women that travel half the world don't have as much to bargain with.

If the ISF falls it will be ruled by ISIS whose leadership are ex-republican guards who will then in turn be burning Iraq's neighbors mainly the Arabs and Europe.

Well that's good news that local Iraqi women are dealt with in a logical sense. As for ISIS, it is gone and we all want it to be gone. That being said there are too many pro-Iran sectarian elements in Iraq that often take these opportunities to flaunt and engage in anti-Arab/Sunni rhetoric like many people on this thread and you guys need to move away from such people for your own good. I've never seen one decent, impartial and honest person among those likes. If that was the case they would definitely not be Twelver Shia. You have to be a pretty miserable person at your core to facetiously promote that as the divine truth.

Iraq needs time and should move to a democracy in the future. It already technically has a democracy but it's not operating on optimal levels and there is much corruption left to tackle. The people being elected honestly won't help improve the situation there. Like many nations in the region they're mostly unqualified for such positions.

Well that's good news that local Iraqi women are dealt with in a logical sense. As for ISIS, it is gone and we all want it to be gone. That being said there are too many pro-Iran sectarian elements in Iraq that often take these opportunities to flaunt and engage in anti-Arab/Sunni rhetoric like many people on this thread and you guys need to move away from such people for your own good. I've never seen one decent, impartial and honest person among those likes. If that was the case they would definitely not be Twelver Shia. You have to be a pretty miserable person at your core to facetiously promote that as the divine truth.

This current regime is not systematically punishing, killing or torturing enemies like Saddam's regime. The brutal tactics seen by IS stem from what Iraq's regime did to enemies in the 90's and 2000's. This rhetoric that the regime and army are enemies of Sunnis is something of 2006-2008 mainly advocated by non-Iraqi Arabs. I'm surprised your stuffing this same nonsense in my nose now after ISIS.

It sounds pretty reasonable to me, foreign Jihadist travels to Iraq gets captured, gets punished accordingly. I can't imagine going to someone elses country, burning that country stealing home's from locals and then expecting to be let go freely after capture. I wish I was a western woman too, I don't have such privelige.

This current regime is not systematically punishing, killing or torturing enemies like Saddam's regime. The brutal tactics seen by IS stem from what Iraq's regime did to enemies in the 90's and 2000's. This rhetoric that the regime and army are enemies of Sunnis is something of 2006-2008 mainly advocated by non-Iraqi Arabs. I'm surprised your stuffing this same nonsense in my nose now after ISIS.

It sounds pretty reasonable to me, foreign Jihadist travels to Iraq gets captured, gets punished accordingly. I can't imagine going to someone elses country, burning that country stealing home's from locals and then expecting to be let go freely after capture. I wish I was a western woman too, I don't have such privelige.

Are you actually Kurdish or mocking Kurds? Kurds tend to have better treatment in some cases. But, yeah I don't believe that pertaining to the normal government but the pro-Iranian parties in Iraq do have sectarian mindset unfortunately. Overall situation in Iraq seems to be getting better.

Are you actually Kurdish or mocking Kurds? Kurds tend to have better treatment in some cases. But, yeah I don't believe that pertaining to the normal government but the pro-Iranian parties in Iraq do have sectarian mindset unfortunately. Overall situation in Iraq seems to be getting better.

All Muslims are sectarian, especially those who accuse others of being sectarian

The main jama3ah is rightfully so. :)

Sunni's are the Jama3ah and they aren't a sect, everyone else is a sect.

Quranists disagree.

That is what it is, eternal disagreement because you rely on faith and faith is thought, thought is everchanging.

Quranists disagree.

That is what it is, eternal disagreement because you rely on faith and faith is thought, thought is everchanging.

There is no disagreement, there are innovations by newly formed sects that never existed that adopt such positions that never were heard of from sources that are almost entirely fabricated. Sunni Islam is original and orthodox Islam, it is the right path. Regardless of early political disputes that did not influence the ideology at the core. The new sects that formed afterwards made an effort to distort the ideology and its core tenets.

There is no disagreement, there are innovations by newly formed sects that never existed that adopt such positions that never were heard of from sources that are almost entirely fabricated. Sunni Islam is original and orthodox Islam, it is the right path. Regardless of early political disputes that did not influence the ideology at the core. The new sects that formed afterwards made an effort to distort the ideology and its core tenets.

This is called your opinion, there will be others with their opinion and that results in disagreement. So.. there is disagreement.

Punk, you are giving a bad image of Sunnis. .

The heck with you and image, I don't step down from my religion and justice in order to appease modern day people who want a 'good image' for Sunni Muslims which is to be disobeying of God and be at mercy of all our enemies.

My Sunni brothers, this punishment was for ISIS fighters. Ignore trolls, remember the likes of Qaeda and TTP.

Are these women still carrying ideals belonging to ISIS and in turn carrying the potential to create more extremists and barbarians?
If so, then they need a full metal jacket in the middle of their forehead.

Back
Top Bottom