What's new

40 jihad brides sentenced to death in Iraq

This is called your opinion, there will be others with their opinion and that results in disagreement. So.. there is disagreement.

No, it's not opinion. Those are the facts and the history. You need to do some research and be able to verify your sources in the process. There are no opinions in Islam, Islam is studied well and the main and pure group is well known. Unfortunately groups of people sought to deviate it from it like Shia's, some Sufi's, Ahmedi's, etc.... They are still considered Muslims if they make the declaration of belief. But, they are misguided and possibly will serve time in hell depending on if they adopted those deviations or not.

You are correct that in modern world these are interpreted as opinions and at a state level it is interoperated that way as well. So many can have their opinions as there is no Islamic authority. Once it's time for the last Caliph and a state is formed, that will no longer be that case in that state. Such opinions will be considered invalid on state level and not incorporated into social fabric, laws, etc....

PS: If you're gonna counter with Sunni's sin a lot too or are misguided today, you are correct, they are indeed heavily misguided and not as observant as they should be like other sects. However, that doesn't change the ideology, the ideology is the correct and original one.

No, it's not opinion. Those are the facts and the history. You need to do some research and be able to verify your sources in the process. There are no opinions in Islam, Islam is studied well and the main and pure group is well known. Unfortunately groups of people sought to deviate it from it like Shia's, some Sufi's, Ahmedi's, etc.... They are still considered Muslims if they make the declaration of belief. But, they are misguided and possibly will serve time in hell depending on if they adopted those deviations or not.

You are correct that in modern world these are interpreted as opinions and at a state level it is interoperated that way as well. So many can have their opinions as there is no Islamic authority. Once it's time for the last Caliph and a state is formed, that will no longer be that case in that state. Such opinions will be considered invalid on state level and not incorporated into social fabric, laws, etc....

PS: If you're gonna counter with Sunni's sin a lot too or are misguided today, you are correct, they are indeed heavily misguided and not as observant as they should be like other sects. However, that doesn't change the ideology, the ideology is the correct and original one.

I don't car about this or the Sunni Shia dispute. Islam is not my concern. IS says you are misguided, you say they are misguided have fun with that.

Are these women still carrying ideals belonging to ISIS and in turn carrying the potential to create more extremists and barbarians?
If so, then they need a full metal jacket in the middle of their forehead.

These are women that need the Safavid slap

I don't car about this or the Sunni Shia dispute. Islam is not my concern. IS says you are misguided, you say they are misguided have fun with that.

I don't like having these discussions too but people get too carried away and distant from God, making them adopt unjust positions and force themselves to stray away from the path. Sometimes you have to correct people, whom should be looking after themselves in that regard.

Ok, keep your insults for yourself. Cannot influence me at all

For sake of arguing, Sunnis have denounced wahhabis. Sunnis of Iran do not even consider them humans, let alone calling them Muslims. You don't need to be a Shia to condemn ISIS and their savagery, you just need to be a human. BTW, your quote makes no sense, it just proves you are a plain stupid.

I can post a clip, where Sunnis soldiers of Iraq have been torturing ISIS fighters, I cannot blame them but Sunnis are victims of ISIS terrorism too. You hate Shias, I am thankful you finally showed your true nature, sectarian!
You don't know hazzy the glorious if you were on this forum in 2013 and 2014 you would know him Better

There is no disagreement, there are innovations by newly formed sects that never existed that adopt such positions that never were heard of from sources that are almost entirely fabricated. Sunni Islam is original and orthodox Islam, it is the right path. Regardless of early political disputes that did not influence the ideology at the core. The new sects that formed afterwards made an effort to distort the ideology and its core tenets.

I don't like having these discussions too but people get too carried away and distant from God, making them adopt unjust positions and force themselves to stray away from the path. Sometimes you have to correct people, whom should be looking after themselves in that regard.

Walahi enta kalamak mazbout awi awi awi. Allah y'khaleek w'yekremak ya basha. Meyya meyya.

I have zero sympathy for these women. No their crime is not simply marrying a bad guy, these women usually sneaked out of their countries against the law, when the world was warning against it they went to join a movement which was very clear in its horrific works.

They willingly took a death sentence by leaving their countries to live in a warzone - and that too on the side of the invaders. Now their dream didn't work out, we should feel sorry for them?

This sends out the right signal, if you support kharjis you will pay for it.

While the sunni terrorists here support these terrorist ISIS families........Iraq will put them to death!

Justice will be served!

This thread truly reveals the extent of vagina worshipping severely ingrained in to the minds of the members over here.

The kind of excuses being presented on behalf of these criminals belonging to the cult of death (out of their own free will) are simply mind boggling.

They should have thought of this before they participated in jihad al nikah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_jihad

Sexual jihad
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about sexual jihad. It is not to be confused with Love Jihad.
Part of a series on
Jihadism

Islamic fundamentalism
Notable jihadist organisations
Jihadism in the East
Jihadism in the West
Islam portal
Sexual jihad (Arabic: جهاد النكاح‎, jihad al-nikah) refers to the purported practice in which Sunni women sympathetic to Salafi jihadism travel to warzones such as Syria and voluntarily offer themselves to be "married" to jihadist militants, often repeatedly and in temporary marriages, serving sexual comfort roles to help boost the fighters' morale.[1][2]

Publicity first arose in 2013, and the veracity of the practice became the subject of greater debate in September 2013 after the Interior Minister of the 98% Muslim nation of Tunisia made a public statement identifying it as a significant issue.[3][4]Critics dismissed claims of "sexual jihad" as unfounded and political propaganda,[5] aforementioned denial of this "real phenomenon" has been rejected by several media outlets as cover up and sexual jihad was declared as valid part of Wahhabi ideology by several religious clerics in their interviews to media.[6][7][8][9]

How do you know ideology is correct and original one? So far you people only follow your kings and queens. Doesn't you? You can call them anything you like but in the end they are just kings amassing great wealth and have nothing to do with islam.

This have been seen since the death of holy prophet. People following kings and queens and princes and calling them pious islamic following. The proof of this can be seen clearly today as you people follow sheikhs of arab peninsula and call them "guardian of holy sites" on the same time knowing fully well how are they.

So please, refrain. There is no I mean NONE sunni majority country which can declare itself truly islamic. The condition of you people from morocco to indonesia can be seen clearly as day.

Or you consider Dubai or Jeddah as pinnacle of Islamic civilization.

Next thing, we shia only follow Allah, Prophet and Household of Prophet. It is YOU who are deviated.

Its obvious man. Chinese have other things in mind than to care about what happened in 7 century Arabia.

How many Chinese do you See arguing on whether jews should be blamed for murder of Jesus.
He is screaming, I am Chinese.

No he isn't, he's a Shia who feels emboldened now because Muslims are weak and he is clearly defaming and attacking Islam in all his posts.
I don't buy that, sorry. But it is true that Iran as a state has to review it's policies.
------
All I care is those children, they should at least have their mother in such a world. According to @mohammad45 , they will be brainwashed.

Last edited:
ISIS is not Islamic and Jew/Mossad funded, why so enraged for Jews??? Hypocrisy at its best!!!!! and don't give me human rights bullshit!!!

Imagine being so dumb you leave the stableness of your home country to a so called holy land that was established by terrorism from a group even Al Qaeda thought was a bit too extreme.

Now you end up as a loser on death row that followed the beliefs of a bunch of losers while your only sympathy will be from other losers.

lol losers
:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom