What's new

4- Type 054 Frigates from China, Pakistan's next Goal

I think may be after 5~6 years
if Pakistan's economy can growth continued.

i think d best way is to go for larger ships and buy new ones instead of older ships typ054a tf2000 or Meko a200 from germany or some thing from france if they offer good not OHP they are good for stop gaps but not for long run

i think d best way is to go for larger ships and buy new ones instead of older ships typ054a tf2000 or Meko a200 from germany or some thing from france if they offer good not OHP they are good for stop gaps but not for long run

The Turkish, Taiwanese, Australian (and some other) navies think differently. They certainly are not looking at (ex-USN or domestic) OHPs as stop-gap.

It's been observed like this for all major new surface combattants the PLAN has inducted over the last few years.

A ship doesn't have degaussing, it is degaussed (or, by this particular method, it is depermed). Degaussing is the process of decreasing or eliminating an unwanted magnetic field.

Pic below (USN Osprey class MCMV) from: 62B-303

Yes!!!!!!!!!! i find another one
U2142P27T1D589016F3DT20100402112738.jpg

2015 will be too late for us to get these monsters
as In has currently started inducted it's stealth shivalik and talwar class frigates

Yes!!!!!!!!!! i find another one
U2142P27T1D589016F3DT20100402112738.jpg

They even seem to be doing it with Varyag!

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

2015 will be too late for us to get these monsters
as In has currently started inducted it's stealth shivalik and talwar class frigates

India has other worries besides Pakistan e.g. Chinese naval expansion.

but we consider them as our biggest worry​

Still, it means they can't afford to focus all their attention, effort and (best) equipment onto a single potential enemy.

And, in attempting to mirror India's naval advances, which themselves are not solely directed at Pakistan, Pakistan would in effect (also) be attempting to deal with a potential enemy in the naval arena the size of China, while realistically the threat is smaller.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom