What's new

4 Minerva Class corvettes to join Bangladesh Coast Guard

Seeing RSS activities, everyday my respect for Jamaat e islami increases :pakistan:
Sorry i have no knowledge on Jamat -e-islami , but i am not here to defend RSS as an organization, i will tell you one thing there are lot of wrong information on RSS due to bickering of congress and BJP. Then Pakistan jump into that and wallah they have made RSS comparable to TTK and Taliban. It is not a religious organization, it is right wing social movement just like republican in America, where BJP is a political outfit but it has his freedom in government working. :enjoy::enjoy:

There were 80000 Indian Military personnel in Jaffna and the surrounding area at its peak point.
LTTE kicked out the mighty Indian Army out of Srilanka.

Indian army went their for a peace keeping mission, not to fight against LTTE. India decided to withdraw its forces from there when they got involved into fighting with LTTE after they came under attack from LTTE.

India would have sent reinforcement and air support if they had the objective to fight against LTTE, and LTTE would have zero chances against that. Even Sri Lankan army crushed them when they were given a free hand.

Last edited:
you people need to just Google on RSS and leave BS post and see what type of actual Organization it is.............
Rest about falling standard of IIT for me being an RSS member,as i have studied in RSS school and got into IIT with many other student so i do not need to tell you that what type of studies goes there, if you know how difficult it is to enter the IIT. i can challenge you come for any test on academic excellence with me any time. Other than this i don't know what i should tell people like you.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Well I had great regards for IITs but after learning that they have started to enroll primitive nutjobs who believe on nuclear bombs, planes being invented in ancient India, I need to reassess my views on IITs.

Well I had great regards for IITs but after learning that they have started to enroll primitive nutjobs who believe on nuclear bombs, planes being invented in ancient India, I need to reassess my views on IITs.
RSS never said all these nonsense, some nutjob for 2 min fame said and you people are behind RSS. And even it was said i do not believe with them , in RSS you can follow your own way there is no hard and fast rule. This is all BS.:mad::mad::o::o::o::o::o:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

God forbid, I would never try to deter you from following the RSS. The RSS need more just like you, you are the hero of the nation go...go build your hindutva nation...
Do you really know meaning of Hindutva you might take days to understand the meaning of it........... As you claim to be from Bangladesh then your forefather were Hindu who converted to Muslim so do not respect your forefather with your vile mind and language.:lol::lol::lol::hitwall::hitwall:

Do you really know meaning of Hindutva you might take days to understand the meaning of it........... As you claim to be from Bangladesh then your forefather were Hindu who converted to Muslim so do not respect your forefather with your vile mind and language.:lol::lol::lol::hitwall::hitwall:

I don’t claim to be Bangladeshi, I am Bangladeshi. My mother is Bangladeshi and my father is Dutch, if any of my forefathers were hindu, or Buddhist what difference would that make? Most Bangladeshis are now proud Muslims, and there is nothing you can do about it….live with it and move on.

I don’t claim to be Bangladeshi, I am Bangladeshi. My mother is Bangladeshi and my father is Dutch, if any of my forefathers were hindu, or Buddhist what difference would that make? Most Bangladeshis are now proud Muslims, and there is nothing you can do about it….live with it and move on.
Good for you:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: We Indian do not have any problem with BD it is the duplicate Bangladeshi like you who grew up in Europe and US, and think they know all the problem of BD and become some messenger in these type of forum that we have problem with.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Good for you:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: We Indian do not have any problem with BD it is the duplicate Bangladeshi like you who grew up in Europe and US, and think they know all the problem of BD and become some messenger in these type of forum that we have problem with.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I don't give a rats *** if you have a problem with us "duplicate Bangladeshis", there is nothing you can do about it.

yes i am a member of RSS, but also i am a mechanical engineer from IIT and working in TATA steel, but being associated to right wing do not amount to anything wrong. In America republican are associated to right wing, so its nothing wrong. What ever you know about RSS is all bogus, there are some retard in low level in RSS also but more or less it is a organization which is based on Hindutatva and discipline. It provide lot of self belief and do not ask you to do if you are not interested to do like volunteer in School, helping poor in need,etc. There is lot of BS on RSS, but being a member for last 7 years probably i know better then you.

About answering your 4 answer i have provided all the relevant answer, just read my previous post if still you can't understand come to RSS Sakha (branch) i will tutor you, and may be then you can understand.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::victory::victory::victory::victory:

your one liner clearly shows you limited range of knowledge on these topic, so take my advise and do not jump in such forum where you do know anything. peace.:p::p::p::p::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

If I say more, it will certainly stress that RSS brain of yours !!!

The worst part is these LTTE men were trained by the Indians. They knew the methods of these guys. Yet they still got their collective rears handed to them

Indian army went their for a peace keeping mission, not to fight against LTTE. India decided to withdraw its forces from there when they got involved into fighting with LTTE after they came under attack from LTTE.

India would have sent reinforcement and air support if they had the objective to fight against LTTE, and LTTE would have zero chances against that. Even Sri Lankan army crushed them when they were given a free hand.

Yup thats why they came to India to blow Rajiv Gandhi's head off to follow up on India's peacekeeping mission.

There wasn't any peace to begin with. The operation turned into a full blown fight against LTTE. which
India lost. the IPKF was far more brutal to the Lankan Tamils than the Sri Lankan military ever was.

After all that, LTTE to add insult to India's injury blew Rajive's head off in India.

The same LTTE that defeated India was crushed by Sri Lanka.

The worst part is these LTTE men were trained by the Indians. They knew the methods of these guys. Yet they still got their collective rears handed to them

Yup thats why they came to India to blow Rajiv Gandhi's head off to follow up on India's peacekeeping mission.

There wasn't any peace to begin with. The operation turned into a full blown fight against LTTE. which
India lost. the IPKF was far more brutal to the Lankan Tamils than the Sri Lankan military ever was.

After all that, LTTE to add insult to India's injury blew Rajive's head off in India.

I don't think India had any idea the type of opponent the LTTE were and cant recall the indian army having experience dealing with guerrilla warfare of that scale prior to IPKF dispatch. The indian army was totally unprepared, and initially the rules of engagement meant they were sitting ducks (not allowed to attack the LTTE, only fire if fired on first).

Bangladesh Coast Guard has finalised the purchase of 4 off the shell Italian Minerva Class corvettes.

details yet to emerge...

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Congrats. These are nice corvettes and will serve bangladesh Navy very well. Hopefully you should get some upgrades on the aspide, there is a possibility you might get some assistance from china to integrate PL10, as they were developed from the Aspide mk1. Another advantage would be motor for aspide is made by rokestan turkey.

I dont want to butt into emotion filled debate, but I haven't seen your narrative being shallow. Please look up India's involvement in SL, and be objective in your comments. The political bearings of the conflict should be kept in mind when you go there. Make no mistake about India's military prowess, it is more than enough to hand it down to any one. IPKF's objectives in the conflict were different. Bangladesh has been involved in many peace keeping operations around the world. Peace keeping operations by design are not meant for complete decimation of any side, it is meant for exactly what it's name suggest's "peace keeping"

Congrats. These are nice corvettes and will serve bangladesh Navy very well. Hopefully you should get some upgrades on the aspide, there is a possibility you might get some assistance from china to integrate PL10, as they were developed from the Aspide mk1. Another advantage would be motor for aspide is made by rokestan turkey.
again , who is talking about Navy getting it ? :mad:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom