What's new

4 Minerva Class corvettes to join Bangladesh Coast Guard

buddy, actually it is your situation.. not his lol
don't buddy me........and giving one liner does not amount to smartness. If you have something to counter my point then you are welcome otherwise please shut your mouth. I do not engage in Troll with anyone. Period.:cheers::cheers::cheers::o::o::o::o::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BD is too powerful now. BD mighty navy can defeat IN anytime easily. we should be afraid of mighty corvettes of super strong BD navy.
where are we talking about these corvette joining BN ?

@Nilesh Singh see, i simply do not call some one chutiya.... meet another chutiya lol

don't buddy me........and giving one liner does not amount to smartness. If you have something to counter my point then you are welcome otherwise please shut your mouth. I do not engage in Troll with anyone. Period.:cheers::cheers::cheers::o::o::o::o::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
your whole post does not have any argument, so you will not get much rather than a single line statement lol

BD is too powerful now. BD mighty coast guard can defeat IN anytime easily. we should be afraid of mighty corvettes of super strong BD coast guard.
Bangladesh with 16 Frigates and Corvettes and 4 to 6 Submarines will be good enough to make Indians life miserable but they neee much much bigger Air Force and lot more equipment for Army.

yes my mistake. but you could have pointed it nicely. or should i consider BD people are manners less????:undecided:
you tried to make fun of BD, but caught up in mistake and i took the opportunity, now crying foul ? :D
i react only, if you did not intend to make fun, i would have been much nice ;)

you should care about pakistan. cause we are not interested in BD. we evil hindus are interested in land of pure:devil:

did you read his post??? probably not in that post he called me chutiya. is it nice genius ??

why so much hostility?:(cant we make little fun of our BD brothers???:D
You Indians only come here to troll so therefore who cares

Bangladesh with 16 Frigates and Corvettes and 4 to 6 Submarines will be good enough to make Indians life miserable but they neee much much bigger Air Force and lot more equipment for Army.

How exactly will they make our life a hell instead they will slow their economic development down to maintain such a large military just like you guys

segwat1.jpg
Are those cycle bells on the segway?

How exactly will they make our life a hell instead they will slow their economic development down to maintain such a large military just like you guys
not really ... we will not have big airforce like pakistan but a good fleet+ we will not maintain big army like 10,00,000 size. :enjoy:

You are explaining to people who are hell bent on destroying their country just to chest thumb in front of us:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:. BD must be clever and not follow their eternal lost brother in Pakistan, otherwise we will have new unstable country in our Eastern border with mullah manic and their retard follower just like Pakistan.

Friend where are you living............its either in dreamland or cave, you are quoting complete nonsense just Google and find out the reason and India work in creating your country. You seems like educated fellow but this all allegation is talk of madarsa educated fanatic. Do you really believe that you would have make a dent in East pakistan without India involvement, with even America siding with Pakistan and India taken stance for your country with the risk of going to war with America. I am not saying you keep on harping India name all day but talk with some decency about India. Lot of Indian solider died for creation of BD.
Just google and check in last 20 years India and BD has resolved almost 80% of the issue, and in almost all the issue India has bend backward and accommodated BD to give favorable outcome on your side.Remaining 20 % in which water and maritime line is a major difference recently India has taken stance to support BD in martime dispute and has relinquish area where island was formed some 12 years ago in sea. Now the river dispute will get solve in another 3 years when West Bengal state Chief minister losses the assembly election and India and BD can go forward on the river dispute and resolve it finally.
What i am saying you can Google and check its authenticity............Rest whatever Political parties are saying is just pure party rhetoric.Peace.

Why not, it was just a matter of time. West Pakistan was not USA.

There were 80000 Indian Military personnel in Jaffna and the surrounding area at its peak point.

Originally a reinforced division with small naval and air elements, the IPKF at its peak deployed four divisions and nearly 80,000 men with one mountain (4th) and three Infantry Divisions (36th, 54th, 57th) as well as supporting arms and services. At the peak of its operational deployment, IPKF operations also included a large Indian Paramilitary Force and Indian Special Forces elements. Indeed Sri Lanka was first theatre of active operation for the Indian Navy Commandos. The main deployment of the IPKF was in northern and eastern Sri Lanka. Upon its withdrawal from Sri Lanka the IPKF was renamed the 21st Corps and was headquartered near Bhopal and became a quick reaction force for the Indian army.

Indian Peace Keeping Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LTTE kicked out the mighty Indian Army out of Srilanka.

You are explaining to people who are hell bent on destroying their country just to chest thumb in front of us:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:. BD must be clever and not follow their eternal lost brother in Pakistan, otherwise we will have new unstable country in our Eastern border with mullah manic and their retard follower just like Pakistan.

Indeed the last thing we want is another Pakistan on our Borders

not really ... we will not have big airforce like pakistan but a good fleet+ we will not maintain big army like 10,00,000 size. :enjoy:

I am just playing with him man.I know that under the glorious leadership of Sheikh Hasina ji BD will focus on Economic development 1st & on everything else later

Friend where are you living............its either in dreamland or cave, you are quoting complete nonsense just Google and find out the reason and India work in creating your country. You seems like educated fellow but this all allegation is talk of madarsa educated fanatic. Do you really believe that you would have make a dent in East pakistan without India involvement, with even America siding with Pakistan and India taken stance for your country with the risk of going to war with America. I am not saying you keep on harping India name all day but talk with some decency about India. Lot of Indian solider died for creation of BD.
Just google and check in last 20 years India and BD has resolved almost 80% of the issue, and in almost all the issue India has bend backward and accommodated BD to give favorable outcome on your side.Remaining 20 % in which water and maritime line is a major difference recently India has taken stance to support BD in martime dispute and has relinquish area where island was formed some 12 years ago in sea. Now the river dispute will get solve in another 3 years when West Bengal state Chief minister losses the assembly election and India and BD can go forward on the river dispute and resolve it finally.
What i am saying you can Google and check its authenticity............Rest whatever Political parties are saying is just pure party rhetoric.Peace.

Let me answer your statement....

Point 1. Friend? Since when did I become your friend? Let’s get a few things straight I am neither your friend nor anything.

Point 2. I live in the UK, look it up on a map.

Point 3. I am not a Muslim, I am an agnostic mixed race Bangladeshi, who has never been to a madrasa.

Point 4. Do I think Bangladesh would have achieved its goals without direct Indian assistance, YES, would it have taken a lot longer YES!

Please answer as HONESTLY as you can:

Question 1. Did India go to war because they love the Bangladeshi people, or did India see an opportunity to dismember Pakistan, a strategic objective?

Question 2. What were India goals?

A) A unified Pakistan?
B) Quick resolution to the civil war?
C) Drag the civil war on as long as possible, to weaken Pakistan?

Question 3. Why did Bangladesh have to refer the maritime dispute to the international body, after decades of fruitless talks?

Question 4. Can India be trusted to fulfil any agreements that it signs?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom