What's new

4 Minerva Class corvettes to join Bangladesh Coast Guard

Good for BD. My sources say that BD navy has customized them with super advanced hyper infrasonic sonars and nanoporous fishing nets, with this technology it can catch approximately 76.4 tons of fish per day. There are also talks to equip them with anti fish depth charges.

Good for BD. My sources say that BD navy has customized them with super advanced hyper infrasonic sonars and nanoporous fishing nets, with this technology it can catch approximately 76.4 tons of fish per day. There are also talks to equip them with anti fish depth charges.
and with that, we will fish out all , leave nothing in the area for indians and it will lead you all to eat meat regardless religious stuff :D

That will be treated as an act of war. We will have no option but to nuke BD then

Indian fish war script; we thought it was only about cow. We are little more scared than watching scary movie, so we will eat fish and export all bones for indians. That ought to do it. Do we hear meow!
images

Last edited:
Indian fish war script; we thought it was only about cow. We are little more scared than watching scary movie, so we will eat fish and export all bones for indians. That ought to do it. Do we hear meow!
images
This is the first time I have seen you try humor. Its a good start. I think the new algorithm works

You idiot stop name calling, first get your house in order then come and talk anything about India. In 71 India gift Bangladesh to Shit**** people like you. Be grateful to us, other wise by now all the Bangladesh people would have been rapped by Pakistanis. You are elite menber don't be a *******:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::o::o::o::o::mad::mad::mad::(:(
Your gift, there was no gift, it was a proxy war at first for India then changed into a full on war. Bangladesh owes in India as much as Vietnam owes its independence from US and South Vietnam to China. Whatever Paistan did happened 44 years ago but India continues to kill Bangladeshis through AL and not to mention it was RAW behind the BDR mutiny.

Your gift, there was no gift, it was a proxy war at first for India then changed into a full on war. Bangladesh owes in India as much as Vietnam owes its independence from US and South Vietnam to China. Whatever Paistan did happened 44 years ago but India continues to kill Bangladeshis through AL and not to mention it was RAW behind the BDR mutiny.

LOL :mad: :mad::mad:do not talk like a illiterate mullah:devil::devil::devil:, provide me any credible proof of what you are saying. This is not a political forum, you have democracy remove current PM when time comes and put your candidate, but till that time do not give me gyan.

People like you are going to take BD to Pakistan way if you come in majority, I do not know why you people are so much praise for Pakistan and anti against India. There is far better thing to do for India then involve in internal politics of BD. If you want to grow then people like you need to change or go and join ISIS and get Jannat after dying. I am not kidding your country is in golden time where you can grow in next 2 decade and remove poverty, but if you follow religious propaganda you and your country is doomed like Pakistan. Peace.,:chilli::chilli::chilli:

LOL :mad: :mad::mad:do not talk like a illiterate mullah:devil::devil::devil:, provide me any credible proof of what you are saying. This is not a political forum, you have democracy remove current PM when time comes and put your candidate, but till that time do not give me gyan.

People like you are going to take BD to Pakistan way if you come in majority, I do not know why you people are so much praise for Pakistan and anti against India. There is far better thing to do for India then involve in internal politics of BD. If you want to grow then people like you need to change or go and join ISIS and get Jannat after dying. I am not kidding your country is in golden time where you can grow in next 2 decade and remove poverty, but if you follow religious propaganda you and your country is doomed like Pakistan. Peace.,:chilli::chilli::chilli:

You should be more worried about your country than other countries your army is busy rapping its own women how can you expect them to defend you , on the other hand indian government is so much scared from pakistan and china that now they are biggest country of the world to import arms .... why to import arms that much ?????

OF COURSE you are scared from china and pakistan and Bangladesh .........:chilli::chilli::chilli:

A. Majority of Bangladeshis are not pro pakistan or pro india, China, the EU and russia have a far higher standing then either.

B. If your asking why so many Bangladeshis dislike india, then here are a few reasons:
1: indians keep harping on that Bangladeshis should be gratful to them for helping them gain independence, and therefore should always support india regardless. In reality india only took advantage of the civil war to dismember what was then east pakistan from west pakistan, not because they loved the Bangali people. The indian army only entered the war after we weakened and degraded the pak army enough to make it easy.
2: Bangladesh and india have always had border and maritime issues, it took Bangladeshi decades of fruitless negotiations to try and resolve. In the end Bangladesh had to take india to the UN to force a resolution of the maritime boundary. We still have land and enclave issues to resolve, our gov bent over backwards hunting your NE guys and hand them over etc.
3. Your government signs agreements then says sorry we cant fullfill their side not just once but again and again.
4. India continues to interfere in our internal politics and assumes to advice us on our foreign policy.

Above all.

5. Water! India is consistently breaking agreements about water sharing.

Last edited:
You should be more worried about your country than other countries your army is busy rapping its own women how can you expect them to defend you , on the other hand indian government is so much scared from pakistan and china that now they are biggest country of the world to import arms .... why to import arms that much ?????

OF COURSE you are scared from china and pakistan and Bangladesh .........:chilli::chilli::chilli:
You are complete moron and idiotic!!!:p::p::p::p: I can't even think of replying your baseless allegation..............You are very new to the forum go learn something useful then come and talk to me.........:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

A. Majority of Bangladeshis are not pro pakistan or pro india, China, the EU and russia have a far higher standing then either.

B. If your asking why so many Bangladeshis dislike india, then here are a few reasons:
1: indians keep harping on that Bangladeshis should be gratful to them for helping them gain independence, and therefore should always support india regardless. In reality india only took advantage of the civil war to dismember what was then east pakistan from west pakistan, not because they loved the Bangali people. The indian army only entered the war after we weakened and degraded the pak army enough to make it easy.
2: Bangladesh and india have always had border and maritime issues, it took Bangladeshi decades of fruitless negotiations to try and resolve. In the end Bangladesh had to take india to the UN to force a resolution of the maritime boundary. We still have land and enclave issues to resolve, our gov bent over backwards hunting your NE guys and hand them over etc.
3. Your government signs agreements then says sorry we cant fullfill their side not just once but again and again.
4. India continues to interfere in our internal politics and assumes to advice us on our foreign policy.

Above all.

5. Water! India is consistently breaking agreements about water sharing.
Friend where are you living............its either in dreamland or cave, you are quoting complete nonsense just Google and find out the reason and India work in creating your country. You seems like educated fellow but this all allegation is talk of madarsa educated fanatic. Do you really believe that you would have make a dent in East pakistan without India involvement, with even America siding with Pakistan and India taken stance for your country with the risk of going to war with America. I am not saying you keep on harping India name all day but talk with some decency about India. Lot of Indian solider died for creation of BD.
Just google and check in last 20 years India and BD has resolved almost 80% of the issue, and in almost all the issue India has bend backward and accommodated BD to give favorable outcome on your side.Remaining 20 % in which water and maritime line is a major difference recently India has taken stance to support BD in martime dispute and has relinquish area where island was formed some 12 years ago in sea. Now the river dispute will get solve in another 3 years when West Bengal state Chief minister losses the assembly election and India and BD can go forward on the river dispute and resolve it finally.
What i am saying you can Google and check its authenticity............Rest whatever Political parties are saying is just pure party rhetoric.Peace.

Friend where are you living............its either in dreamland or cave, you are quoting complete nonsense just Google and find out the reason and India work in creating your country. You seems like educated fellow but this all allegation is talk of madarsa educated fanatic. Do you really believe that you would have make a dent in East pakistan without India involvement, with even America siding with Pakistan and India taken stance for your country with the risk of going to war with America. I am not saying you keep on harping India name all day but talk with some decency about India. Lot of Indian solider died for creation of BD.
Just google and check in last 20 years India and BD has resolved almost 80% of the issue, and in almost all the issue India has bend backward and accommodated BD to give favorable outcome on your side.Remaining 20 % in which water and maritime line is a major difference recently India has taken stance to support BD in martime dispute and has relinquish area where island was formed some 12 years ago in sea. Now the river dispute will get solve in another 3 years when West Bengal state Chief minister losses the assembly election and India and BD can go forward on the river dispute and resolve it finally.
What i am saying you can Google and check its authenticity............Rest whatever Political parties are saying is just pure party rhetoric.Peace.
buddy, actually it is your situation.. not his lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom