What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

Hamid Mir kuttay ka bacha har waqt rota rehta tha na missing persons ka.... yeh hain woh missing persons. Somebody needs to put a bullet between the eyes of Hamid Mir, he was as much of an accomplice to this attack as RAW.

Kashmir is a disputed territory. Regardless how many rats we squash in IOK, it wont be the same.

India just tried to hit the nerve centre of our economy, on our sovereign territory. Let that sink in. This needs to be avenged on mainland India, Mumbai. Hit Indian economy so hard, while its on downward spiral.

That would only make them look victims and innocent

Hitting military in IOK gives them pain. Recall all the whining after Colonel was killed in May this year

Multiply that to several Colonels and majors

We need to do that. Not enough rats are dying in IOK because of our pacifist attitude. In fact very few are dying

Is ko larna nhi kehtay issay qanoon nafiz krna kehtay. Jis jaga yeh rehtay Hain wahan ka qanoon nafiz krnay walay idaray kamzoor hain unko mazboot Karo. Agar developed countries main bhi police and dosri forces ko Ghar bhejh wahan bhi dehashtgardi and crime hoga

https://jang.com.pk/news/789936

ye dosri khabar hai akhbaar me after terrorist attack.

PEMRA enlightened moderated fascists se bhara hai pen di siri

Is ko larna nhi kehtay issay qanoon nafiz krna kehtay. Jis jaga yeh rehtay Hain wahan ka qanoon nafiz krnay walay idaray kamzoor hain unko mazboot Karo. Agar developed countries main bhi police and dosri forces ko Ghar bhejh wahan bhi dehashtgardi and crime hoga

ye ghareeb kyon jaan den chand khandano ki milkiyat ke khatir?

ye sirf politicians kay dimagh me hai kay Pakistan me insan paida hote hi bahria town me marna chahta hai

security idaray kamzor hai to awaam mujra kare 18th tarmeem ka? ya bhangra dalay naraz qabail ko manane

wese funds hain concert karne ke. vloggers hire karne ke. shirts banwane ke

Absolutely, Pakistani media is no match to the belligerent Indians. If this had happened in Mumbai stock markets Indian media would have shaken up the whole world. Truth is that every day they are falsely accusing Pakistan for something.

Wake up Pakistani media.

Pakistani media like Dawn and Geo are hand and glove with Hindustan.

I HOPE IMRAN KHAN DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS BEFORE FOR BLA?

AN OLD PIECE FROM HISTORY.

I'd do the same as terror suspects, says Imran Khan
FORMER cricket superstar Imran Khan yesterday gave his support to two terror suspects accused of encouraging guerrilla warfare in Pakistan.
By JOHN TWOMEY
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Fri, Jan 9, 2009
facebook.png

twitter.png

linkedin.png

pinterest.png

email.png

comment.png

79107_1.jpg
Cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan

Giving evidence at a London terror trial, the sportsman-turned-politician said had he been in the same position as the two men in the dock he would have been prepared to take up arms.

He told the court he would have been willing to use violence against the Pakistan government if he had been from the country’s poorest province of Baluchistan, where he said the army had killed and kidnapped citizens, made 75,000 homeless, rigged elections and controlled the courts.

Imran, chairman of the Movement For Justice political party in Pakistan, was giving evidence during the trial of two Baluchi men.

The pair are accused of encouraging acts of violence against former dictator General Musharraf’s government from their London base.

Imran said the military leader had abused his power, collected “bounty” from America for handing over terror suspects and had rejected a political solution to unrest in Baluchistan because “a military man only understands military means”.

Henry Blaxland QC, representing Hyrbyair Marri, one of the defendants, asked Imran: “Given your own knowledge of the situation in Baluchistan, you have gone on record to say that if you were a Baluchi you may have resorted to picking up a gun to defend yourself, is that right?”

Imran said: “To defend the rights of my people... I think if I had no access to getting into parliament because most of the elections are heavily rigged there.”

DEAR MR PRIMEMINISTER IMRAN KHAN, THE PAKISTANI NATION HAS BLESSED YOU WITH THERE CINFIDENCE AND VOTE,THERE WISHES AND DREAMS..WE SINCERLY HOPE , YOUR VIEWS, OPINION, AND APPROACH TOWARDS THESE TERRORISTS OF BLA/TTP/MQM/PTM. HAS CHANGED
AND IS 1000% ALIGNED WITH THE BRAVE SOULS(SAHEEDS) OF PAKISTAN

NOW IS YOUR TIME, NOW IS YOUR DECESION.................... WE WONT ACCEPT FAILURE,

He added: “If I had no way of expressing my grievances or this injustice where... most of my people are below the poverty line, how else would I express myself?”

Imran, speaking via video link from Islamabad, said that when the Baluchi people protested, Musharraf sent in the army.

“Hundreds disappeared, there was extra judicial killing. It was treated more like a colony rather than a part of Pakistan,” Imran added.

Marri, 40, of Ealing, and Faiz Baluch, 27, of Wembley deny assisting terrorism and inciting murder abroad. The trial continues.

Back
Top Bottom