What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

Pakistan should take RAW and India seriously. It seems after failed attempt at opened war where it lost 2 aircrafts and failed incursions they have resorted to snake fighting. Pakistan needs to perform action.

Pakistan should have taken on India directly after China massacred 40 of its pigs. It is still not too late. Surround these Indian rapists from our side and let China up the pressure from the other side. Pakistan and China need to play a tag game against Rapistan. Take turns and decapitate this RSS rape monster for once and for all.

Bajwa and IK will be tested after this latest attack. Pressure will be immense to demolish BLA and its backer Rapistan.

People these are your missing persons. The randi rona of people like nida kirmani would stop for a few days.

OBSERVATION: The uniform worn by the 4 BLA gunmen in the group photo released by BLA appear to be strikingly similar to a version of uniform in use by Iranian military. Side by side comparison: (Ali Baba: https://alibaba.com/product-detail/Made-in-China-wholesale-iran-military_60676922988.html… )

Here you go ..

EbqfXEQX0AAeHrR
40mm-grenade-launcher-picture-id145091410
I think you misunderstood.

He was showing concerns about the maker of this weapon and how they managed to get this

..................OBSERVATION.......Images released by #BLA (US designated global terrorist organization) show targets in background which seem to be COAS & PM Imran Khan.

i could be wrong, but thats as far as i can enhance the background images,

EbrCbdSXsAAnR2C  GUESS.jpg

When the F are the pussies in power going to realize, the only way to end this is to take the proxy war to the Indian mainland. They kill one of ours through thier proxies we kill ten of theirs in return.

Last edited:
these cases are an American brand and very specialized purposes.
View attachment 646149

A lot of these weapons are laying around afghanistan and are very easy to find in the blackmarkets. I read somewhere that the US will have left over a trillion USD worth of used equipment when they leave afghanistan. A lot of this can be picked up by our enemies.

Also lately US has been selling India a lot of infantry weapons including grenade launchers...

I think you misunderstood.

He was showing concerns about the maker of this weapon and how they managed to get this
These weapon mainly sold by Afghan soldiers or from NATO containers...

Back
Top Bottom