What's new

37 Hindus convert to Islam in Matli

A brother to me is one regardless of religion. I would never call a Muslim militant my brother. Similarly, I would not call a militant Hindu or violent non-Muslim a brother either. The most important thing for a brother is to act like one, regardless of race, religion or nationality.

A brother to me is regardless of religion. I would never call a Muslim militant my brother. Similarly, I would not call a militant Hindu or violent non-Muslim a brother either. The most important thing for a brother is to act like one, regardless of race, religion or nationality.

today you made all indians your brothers :lol:

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Surah al-Hujurat (49:13)

Brothers could be hindu-muslim-christians do you people have to fight? I have literally seen muslim-christian brothers living in the same house together infact with even better understanding then before, quit the chock slam attitude if someone converts to any religion let The God deal with them.

37 more muslims - Yaay ... :victory:
Nah, i'm only kidding, everytime i hear someone convert to islam, i feel ashamed of myself.

Converting to another religion under Duress or because it is politically expedient serves neither the individual nor the religion to which one is converting to. People should be allowed to worship the God of their choice. Religion is a personal matter between humans and their creator. I just hope these people are converting because they believe in Al Islam and not because it is politically expedient to do so.

A brother to me is regardless of religion. I would never call a Muslim militant my brother. Similarly, I would not call a militant Hindu or violent non-Muslim a brother either. The most important thing for a brother is to act like one, regardless of race, religion or nationality.

Good post. It's actions that determine good and bad not what religion or creed you follow.

And everyone has different paths in life. Someone might find Buddhism the most suitable while others may not need any religion to lead their life. As long as these people are good, then it's all good.

And this doesn't make me any less a muslim than others on this forum.

I have a question:

Would good,pious people go to heaven irrespective of their religion or just muslims?

I have a question:

Would good,pious people go to heaven irrespective of their religion or just muslims?

Your title does not determine who goes to heaven, your beliefs and actions will.

You must believe in the one true God, and follow his commandants.

You also have to act like a good person, so no stealing robing, drinking, etc etc.

When asked what they identify themselves first - religion or country. Indians said country as a majority ...

Indian Muslims are by far the most intelligent, moderate,peaceful of all Muslim population in the world :victory: IMHO

I have a question:

Without hurting you or anyone else in anyway brother, I would like to say that, we were taught that if we do good deeds, be good to everyone without any exception or bias to religion, caste, creed, sect etc we would go to heaven.

Your title does not determine who goes to heaven, your beliefs and actions will.

You must believe in the one true God, and follow his commandants.

You also have to act like a good person, so no stealing robing, drinking, etc etc.

Eh I believe if you are a good pious person you would go to heaven since I believe in a merciful God.

I too have a question, If God wanted us to be Muslim or Christian or whatever why doesn't he make sure that we are born in a Muslim or a Christian family. :cheesy:

I have a question as an atheist. If you believe in god , why is it that most successful nations are atheist or near atheist or at worse secular? that tells me that most gods or prophet's record to bless ya nation has a shoddy record. Actually, the most advanced nations tend to be ' christain' if one does a "whose religion blesses its people and country the most" study :)

The above is all tongue and cheek :D

Back
Top Bottom