What's new

37 Hindus convert to Islam in Matli

THE SAME people don't give a **** about the Quran and Islam too... are you okay with that too :D?

'Majority' of Western Muslims I know of do care about their religion...alot. Secondly, the 'point' of my post was SOMETHING else, genius. Also, Muslims are way,way more practicing than the followers of other faith.History,conflicts,theology etc have something to do with it,I guess.

PS. I am OK with everyone unless they aren't retarded jerks (like 'some' people here in the PDF too).

'Majority' of Western Muslims I know of do care about their religion...alot. Secondly, the 'point' of my post was SOMETHING else, genius. Also, Muslims are way,way more practicing than the followers of other faith.History,conflicts,theology etc have something to do with it,I guess.

PS. I am OK with everyone unless they aren't retarded jerks (like 'some' people here in the PDF too).

So basically back to - cool to slight a religion as long as it is not yours. In this case , you cite it against Christians But get all sensitive when it includes your religion. Btw there are more Christian Americans that care about their religion than Muslim American . So not sure why you choose to make fun of them, when both of you lot can get whacky in the name of religion.

Btw, we are both living in a judeo Christian country with lots of nice Jews. I have never had an issue with it...with either. How do you feel about it?

So basically back to - cool to slight a religion as long as it is not yours. In this case , you cite it against Christians But get all sensitive when it includes your religion. Btw there are more Christian Americans that care about their religion than Muslim American . So not sure why you choose to make fun of them, when both of you lot can get whacky in the name of religion.

Btw, we are both living in a judeo Christian country with lots of nice Jews. I have never had an issue with it...with either. How do you feel about it?
Sir Islam is the fastest growing religion because of thousands of people converting to Islam each year
Each day 100 people convert to Islam in UK - YouTube
4. NBC WHY 20,000 Americans convert to Islam annually - YouTube
4000 German convert to Islam every year - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrW4xGCSDyw

I have a question as an atheist. If you believe in god , why is it that most successful nations are atheist or near atheist or at worse secular? that tells me that most gods or prophet's record to bless ya nation has a shoddy record. Actually, the most advanced nations tend to be ' christain' if one does a "whose religion blesses its people and country the most" study :)

The above is all tongue and cheek :D

The answer should have been very simple-

Muslims were once a very successful nation in the past and the same Christians were backwards-

The time we living in now- Christians are successful and Muslims backwards-

Is faith related to success in science- No-

Come next century who knows- Muslims will again rise to success-
and history repeats itself-

This ping- pong is what life and history all about-

I too have a question, If God wanted us to be Muslim or Christian or whatever why doesn't he make sure that we are born in a Muslim or a Christian family. :cheesy:

A simple answer should be-

If God made sure every one is born a Muslim lets say- Then whats the purpose of this life?-

God could easily have made us pre programmed robots you know :D-

God created Humans and left us on our own will- gave us senses- understanding- ability to choose- a Brain- otherwise we would be like animals- Eat- Mate- Pi- Muslim animals or christian animals would not have mattered :D-

Are we allowed to choose though? Is a Kid born in a Muslim family allowed to choose what religion he wants to follow?

Are we allowed to choose though? Is a Kid born in a Muslim family allowed to choose what religion he wants to follow?

Lol-
Yes- Google- how many muslim young ones convert to Atheism-

The conversions from Islam do happen but its not widely celebrated or reported--

ALLAH has given people brain to use and every person thinks about his purpose of life what he is doing on earth why he has been given life what will happen after he dies and it is Islam which gives complete answers

Fine fine, anyways I don't like getting involved in religious argument.

Every major religion on this planet has at least a billion followers. And those many people can't be wrong, so I have equal respect for every religion.

ALLAH has given people brain to use and every person thinks about his purpose of life what he is doing on earth why he has been given life what will happen after he dies and it is Islam which gives complete answers

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

what are the questions??

well if they converted by choice then its fine and peace be upon them.

To any indians objecting to this, where were the converts hindu leaders? why didnt they provide them guidance?

These poor people are not to blame but if its any 1 then it is their own leaders who didnt provide them proper guidance.

Unfortunately these people will still face discrimination becuase of their low rank,
thats nothing to do with islam but its social nature and reality my friend.

Peace

I don't know what does it matter if Muslims are 1.5 Billion or 1.7 Billion ??

Muslim population is neither 1.5 billion nor 1.7 billion it's actually Alhumdulillah 2.1 billion

Muslim Population and Related Article Video

Muslim population is increasing through birth rate and conversion. Islam is not only the fastest religion but also First largest religion. Now in 2012 Muslim population stands 2.1 billion which is far greater than currently estimated 1.6 or 1.7 billion whereas Christian Population is 1.98 billion ( Religious Population Main Page ). In some sources Muslim populations in India, China, Nigeria, Tanzania, Ethiopia and in some other African countries are displayed less than the actual population. In many parts like Europe[Cambridge University], North America[CNN], Christian's are becoming non religious and Muslim are more religious than others [CNN]. By 2030 1 out of 3 person will be Muslim.

We have given all data with references (Please click on individual country for reference)

well if they converted by choice then its fine and peace be upon them.

To any indians objecting to this, where were the converts hindu leaders? why didnt they provide them guidance?

These poor people are not to blame but if its any 1 then it is their own leaders who didnt provide them proper guidance.

Unfortunately these people will still face discrimination becuase of their low rank,
thats nothing to do with islam but its social nature and reality my friend.

Peace
please read the entire thread my friend, non of the INdian here has objected to the conversions, its their will, their life.
as long as we are not advocated for following some other religion other than Islam we are fine with it.

No one is getting sensitive here,JaYati. I was making some other point but you ignored it and brought Islam in.....for God knows what reason. Secondly, America is a SECULAR country and Christianity plays NO role in the society. Yes, religion is a 'stabilizing' factor but other than that,Christianity is pretty much dead in the West/US. No one cares about the laws of Bible etc. My point was that being a "Christian majority" doesn't make the West successful. This is the most absurd notion because West started progressing AFTER they threw Christianity out of the society and adapted secularism.

Back
Top Bottom