What's new

36 U.S military planes movement

Liaslia

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
24 x C-17 and 12 x C-130 U.S military planes moving in USA. Iran invasion ?

Link:

Could be military coup in USA. MASSIVE voters fraud US elections 2020
i have seen such movements in past too . its nothing . once upon a time i see 11 qatri AF mixed transporters airborne on radar . letter it was find it was just broken leg bone of a prince and they were going to france for treatment :lol:

i have seen such movements in past too . its nothing . once upon a time i see 11 qatri AF mixed transporters airborne on radar . letter it was find it was just broken leg bone of a prince and they were going to france for treatment :lol:

Civil war is high possibilty in USA. 8 million Asians are living in USA and 1.2 million votes created out of thin air in US elections 2020 (Trump's tweet)

Could be military coup in USA. MASSIVE voters fraud US elections 2020

Vote fraud in US is punishable with 7 to 8 years in Prison. its next to impossible to commit at an individual level let alone on a mass scale..

Few days back, U.S military said "no" to Donald Trump's plan to attack Iran's nuclear sites.

They need all the U.S soldiers and military to takeover USA

Vote fraud in US is punishable with 7 to 8 years in Prison. its next to impossible to commit at an individual level let alone on a mass scale..

Got this:

I am ex Military. USAF SpecOps. My job title was called "Battlefield controller"

So I know a thing or two, and I also have a few contacts who are still active duty. I can't disclose a couple things, but I have a good idea of what's coming.

Got this:

I am ex Military. USAF SpecOps. My job title was called "Battlefield controller"

So I know a thing or two, and I also have a few contacts who are still active duty. I can't disclose a couple things, but I have a good idea of what's coming.

Yes, voter's fraud US elections 2020 is coup attempt against White House DC. The army will move in.

Civil war is high possibilty in USA. 8 million Asians are living in USA and 1.2 million votes created out of thin air in US elections 2020 (Trump's tweet)

You think 8M asians are going to take over the US? The ethnicity which owns the least amount of guns in the US? :rolleyes:

It's true huge number of U.S military vehicles are transported by military planes near big U.S cities

It's true huge number of U.S military vehicles are transported by military planes near big U.S cities
why they need military planes for such easy task ? domestic deployment of troops is easiest thing for any country .

Got this:

Well, you are referring to a post on another forum!!

The full post is as follows:

Civil War 2.0
Here is what's about to happen. I am ex Military. USAF SpecOps. My job title was called "Battlefield controller" any airforce guys in here should know what that means. For the laymen... It's a four man fire squad with HALO capability, who drops into future battlefield locations to alter the terrain to whatever specs are required for maximum victory.

Things are expected to start sliding into a bad area after 15 December. General Flynn fully expects things to get kinetic rather quickly after Christmas, and definitely into the new years. There's currently two paths...

Path 1. SCOTUS gives Trump the win. Ordering a re election is as good as a win. The Democrats will not recognize a second vote. If Trump wins a supreme court case the Democrats will call China, and the UN to invade the United States as a means to overthrow Trump as a dictator.

China is already prepping for this possible outcome with forces in both Mexico and Canada.

Path 2. SCOTUS tells Trump to stand down, and declares Biden the next President.

In this event Trump's plan is to declare marshal law, and force a re election via paper ballots only with total military over sight. Which brings us back to the Democratic plan to ask for help overthrowing a dictator.

While the paths are two... To outcome is the same. We are heading towards a war. It will be called a Civil War, though it'll be China and Russian forces invading our land. The series of events leading to this outcome will begin 15 December, and will break out in full kinetic warfare anytime there after up until 20 January.

Source: https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4616559/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue

Civil war prediction in the USA by the poster on another forum. Full Post quoted above.

Back
Top Bottom