What's new

35,000 Muslims turn up at annual Religious congregation Birmingham

If only they had also condemned terrorism too.

In which divine book it has been said that whenever a few thousand muslims gather for some reason, they should also condemn the act committed by a single muslim in the other corner of the world?

Masha'allah.

Hazrat Pir Alla-ud-Din Siddiqui (Noor TV) has a huge following in UK, especially in Birmingham. His turnouts in Azad Kashmir are also amongst the biggest gatherings in Azad Kashmir and if i'm not mistaken Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is also his Mureed. Allahu Alam.

@Safriz

You maybe been there? I read on some other forums from UK members it wasn't anywhere near the thousands. Just a procession a few tents and some camels. They even went so far to check Birmingham public events website.

Go to 6.00 in the first video. That don't look like the head of the 35.000 strong crowd. The people standing in the first rows would be pushed forward.

I wasn't there,but from the number of buses that went from my city Manchester,i have no problem in believing the numbers reported by many UK news channels.
But numbers matters not...The thing is that a very recent worldwide online campaign The 20th may cartoons,has left long lasting effects on Us the Muslims,and British Muslims are campaigning hard for Pan-european legislation for protection against Mockery of our religious icons.
Actually this Legislative activism and public campaign is an ongoing process.
A meeting was held between the organizers of this congregation and the British Prime minister on 1st October 2012,Muslim stance was discussed on various waves of online and otherwise on purpose attempts to mock and make jokes of our religious icons.A case was filed in British high court and its ongoing.
Why do you think the American "burn a Quran Pastor" was denied UK visa despite trying many times to come over here?
Because our Legal campaign is ongoing.
Our point of view wasn't understood until recently,but now many lawmakers understand why we are so upset about Mockery of our religious icons,and we hop a law will be made soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't there,but from the number of buses that went from my city Manchester,i have no problem in believing the numbers reported by many UK news channels.

The reason why i don't think so many were there is because, i've been to a lot of mass techno parties. And judging from the footage in those two videos the crowd would have to be better packed/more dense-especially at the main tent where the speaker is.
For example, in the still of the second video, you see gaps in people, you even see the security fence. That would have to be packed and the crowd would be pressing on the fence if there was indeed so many.

It really looks like a gathering of a few thousand at most. Imho, my 2 (very experienced when it comes to crowds at parties) cents.

The reason why i don't think so many were there is because, i've been to a lot of mass techno parties. And judging from the footage in those two videos the crowd would have to be better packed/more dense-especially at the main tent where the speaker is.
For example, in the still of the second video, you see gaps in people, you even see the security fence. That would have to be packed and the crowd would be pressing on the fence if there was indeed so many.

It really looks like a gathering of a few thousand at most. Imho, my 2 (very experienced when it comes to crowds at parties) cents.

these pics suggest otherwise..
But since i wasn't there i cant be too sure of the numbers....
http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...ious-congregation-birmingham.html#post4206693

Still better than the breeders for the W sect.... who are currently busy spreading hatred in British mosques against all other sects... glasgow pollokshields is a battlefield... along with many other areas.

Still better than the breeders for the W sect.... who are currently busy spreading hatred in British mosques against all other sects... glasgow pollokshields is a battlefield... along with many other areas.

Glasgow is full of Lahories :D

Glasgow is full of Lahories :D

Which means good food for me...
People were asking me the first month if I felt homesick cuz of the food.
After having had nehari for breakfast, Murgh Cholay and Sarson Saag for lunch.. and BBQ and Brain Masala for dinner.. all within 10 quid.. I most definitely was not.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom