What's new

35,000 Muslims turn up at annual Religious congregation Birmingham

Did they condemn Islamic terrorism at the venue?

Last month in Australia, around 20,000 Muslims attended to Melbourne's annual peace conference with popular foreign Sheikhs attending the event. Muslims had to pay $50 for a ticket while Christians and other religions were offered a free entry lol. The only good thing about the Western governments is they allow us to do this :)

Praise England for freedom.

UK is much better than many other countries in this regard also have some bad habit of hosting rebels/terror groups from all around the world

Praise England for freedom.

UK is much better than many other countries in this regard also have some bad habit of hosting rebels/terror groups from all around the world

Well, they also host HuT and the Baloch insurgents among others -- What they are good at is ensuring that violence does not get out of hand (out of their hands)

Well, they also host HuT and the Baloch insurgents among others -- What they are good at is ensuring that violence does not get out of hand (out of their hands)

UK does not host HuT, rather tolerates them. About baloch separatist, uk has the policy to allow(not host) political dissidents who face threat to their life. That includes musharraf and altaf.

Thats what i said about their habit.

Their (UK's) ensuring has only to do with their own interests. Their hotsing of these groups instigate terror activities in the native countries and the world in general of these groups.

Thats what i said about their habit.

Their (UK's) ensuring has only to do with their own interests. Their hotsing of these groups instigate terror activities in the native countries and the world in general of these groups.

It's called managing unemployment. :angel:

UK does not host HuT, rather tolerates them. About baloch separatist, uk has the policy to allow(not host) political dissidents who face threat to their life. That includes musharraf and altaf.

well it depends on how you deal with local population and Authorities...and how useful you are for a country,and how well you make your presence known.
Nobody "tolerates" you if you are no good to them,its against human nature.

well it depends on how you deal with local population and Authorities...and how useful you are for a country,and how well you make your presence known.
Nobody "tolerates" you if you are no good to them,its against human nature.

HuT is a headache for british police, the message they spread is not much different from others which UK is fighting against.
But they have not done any thing illegal, you cant really pin them down. What you said is true in general, but I will give british the benefit of doubt. They cant even send the qatada guy. (dont tell me its all farce)

@Safriz

You maybe been there? I read on some other forums from UK members it wasn't anywhere near the thousands. Just a procession a few tents and some camels. They even went so far to check Birmingham public events website.

Go to 6.00 in the first video. That don't look like the head of the 35.000 strong crowd. The people standing in the first rows would be pushed forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom