What's new

300 Pakistani Foreign dreamers drown in Mediterranean ocean en route to Europe (so they can hear bad mouthing from khawaja asif)

Cool story but that's not entirely true. If 100,000 Pakistanis go to a country there would not be more than 50-100 people practicing as doctors. The vast majority would go on social benefits or work odd jobs as an uber or taxi driver. Those countries weigh benefits and liabilities when they decide to take immigration and sadly Pakistanis rank in the bottom as a liability. In the U.K after many many generations they are still the worst group below Africans and Bengalis in regards to employment and education
If you live in Pakistan, no wonder why Pakistan has been reduced to such an economically perilous shit hole of a place. The lack of critical thinking and common sense in your assessment is astounding. There are 700K Pakistanis in US, by your numbers that would mean there are only around 550 doctors of Pakistani origin in US.

Each year around 500 doctors graduate from just the DOW medical college, majority of whom end up in US and qualify as a doctor. There are easily upwards of 10K (if not more) doctors of Pakistani origin in US. The ratio of doctors to immigrants is more like 1 doctor for 70 immigrants versus your typically idiotic lumber 1 logic of 1 doctor for every 1400 immigrant.

Expected causalities above 100 Pakistani as 300 pakistanis were on board

But I think 9 may is bigger tragedy

Ironically most were from Kashmir where they are enjoying greta freedom as compared to Indian Kashmir

I have to give to it ...seems pakistanis will prove Jinnah wrong when he said nothing can undo Pakistan

Yes .. thanks PDM + Army incompetent government this continues to happen

Well, for Greek coast guards this is normal. This part of sea is gateway to Europe.... well....

The best thing to do is have huge punishment on the mafias who bring this people ilegally to Europe. I propose 20 years something. Not only on this particular mafia related to this disaster event, but to all of them. @Foinikas your take.........

They aspired for a better future, as many countries provide accommodation for undocumented immigrants.
I don't know of any European country which wants them. They want to go the West because they are more humanitarian than others. I wonder why they don't bust into China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, or Kuwait. Probably because they will get killed by border guards.

Wtf?

I want to say RIP but I can't support these illegal immigration man.
Yes u r right ... dying of hunger is better than drowning in sea ... they were going europe for fun ... tjey could have same fun watching their kids and women crying out of hunger ..

Have some heart ...

May Allah give you hidaya to feel pain of others ...

Here's what I heard on TV earlier:

They were in the sea for 5 days. A Palestinian,a Jordanian and a Syrian gave some information. They said they were given little food (if you paid) and dirty water. The captain eventually contacted the Greek Coast Guard and they were given food and water,but refused any further help. Two more ships later tried to help,but they refused. They insisted they wanted to continue going to Italy.

On 13 June, the Italian coast guard alerted Greek authorities and the European Union (EU) border protection agency, Frontex, of an oncoming vessel in distress.[7][11] In particular, the Italians informed the Greeks of the peculiar movements of the vessel.[16] The Greek coast guard said that Frontex aircraft and two merchant ships detected the vessel approaching north at high speeds, prompting the dispatch of more aircraft and vessels. Offers for aid were made to the ship but were refused according to the Greek coast guard.[17]

In the afternoon, one of the merchant ships approached the Andrianna and offered it assistance; the passengers refused it. Another merchant ship later did the same and received the same response. A Greek coast guard patrol approached the deck of the vessel in the evening, where they confirmed the presence of a large number of migrants.[7] The migrants again refused any aid, stating that they wished to continue to Italy. In all three instances, the migrants stated that they wanted food and water, which the Greek patrol ship and a Maltese-flagged merchant ship provided.[11] The Greek patrol later accompanied the vessel.[7]

At around 1:40 a.m. (EEST) on 14 June, the Greek coast guard learned that the Andrianna's engine had broken down.[7] After receiving a plea for aid, coast guard officers then approached the ship. They stated that they then "saw the boat take a right turn, then a sharp left, and then another right so big that it caused the vessel to capsize." Around 10 to 15 minutes later, the Andrianna sank, sending its passengers into the waves of the Ionian Sea.[16] The ship sank around 50 miles (80 km) off the coast of Pylos, Messenia, in the Peloponnese,[10] in an area around 13,000 to 17,000 feet (4,000 to 5,200 m) deep.[15][16] The Greek coast guard reported that no one on board was wearing a life jacket.[10]

I do not want to be callous here. The more you assist these illegal caravans more people will make the journey
A sad story in any case

Yes u r right ... dying of hunger is better than drowning in sea ... they were going europe for fun ... tjey could have same fun watching their kids and women crying out of hunger ..

Have some heart ...

May Allah give you hidaya to feel pain of others ...
To be fair, I did rescind in the further posts.

I will pray if there is a next life they should finally get born in a decent country and not in a shithole like faujeet republic of Pakistan

I do not want to be callous here. The more you assist these illegal caravans more people will make the journey
A sad story in any case
I wonder,don't these people hear what's going on? Don't they watch the news or hear from others? That so many have ships have sunk? Or the conditions on the boats?

There was a time when one would here horrific stories of Rohingya dying on their way to Malaysia. A time when Syrian, Kurdish, Afghans, Ethiopian, Eritreans Sudanese, Somali, Libyan, Iraqi, Iranians would try to cross the Mediterranean to get to mainland Europe, many would drown. Today we hear the same heartbreaking story of Pakistanis trying to risk everything to get across only to lose their life.
Bajwa is to blame for this disaster.
Suppose it does not help when the fat clown Bajwa is sat in France eating pig burgers and drinking French wine.

There was a time when one would here horrific stories of Rohingya dying on their way to Malaysia. A time when Syrian, Kurdish, Afghans, Ethiopian, Eritreans Sudanese, Somali, Libyan, Iraqi, Iranians would try to cross the Mediterranean to get to mainland Europe, many would drown. Today we hear the same heartbreaking story of Pakistanis trying to risk everything to get across only to lose their life.
Bajwa is to blame for this disaster.
Suppose it does not help when the fat clown Bajwa is sat in France eating pig burgers and drinking French wine.

Where is the ones happening for Rohingya ?

Most of the time they are saved by Indonesian Navy or Indonesian fisherment.

Back
Top Bottom