What's new

300 Pakistani Foreign dreamers drown in Mediterranean ocean en route to Europe (so they can hear bad mouthing from khawaja asif)

Innalillahi wainalahi rajioun

Dream on that Azad Kashmir Kashmiris have greater freedom. Tell me why the Azad Kashmir Kashmiris wish to join India instead of staying with bankrupt Pakistan.

Wait . What ?

You for sure haven’t met any Kashmiris I’ve no doubt , they hate India to the core much more say than a Pakistani .

You should listen / read the folk stories taught about Hindus and Indians .

Sorry it sounds offensive but I know exactly what is taught and said about Indians and the heroes the Kashmiris revear just for the reason of killing Indians .

Azad Kashmir province has the most love and respect for the Pakistani Army than even they get in Pakistan .

& I am anti Pak Army .

I personally know educated Pakistanis in The Netherlands who fled Pakistan and are today working for multinational companies. They earn good salaries. We also have Pakistani doctors who fled Pakistan as economic migrants and are today working in top Dutch hospitals.
Cool story but that's not entirely true. If 100,000 Pakistanis go to a country there would not be more than 50-100 people practicing as doctors. The vast majority would go on social benefits or work odd jobs as an uber or taxi driver. Those countries weigh benefits and liabilities when they decide to take immigration and sadly Pakistanis rank in the bottom as a liability. In the U.K after many many generations they are still the worst group below Africans and Bengalis in regards to employment and education

Cool story but that's not entirely true. If 100,000 Pakistanis go to a country there would not be more than 50-100 people practicing as doctors. The vast majority would go on social benefits or work odd jobs as an uber or taxi driver. Those countries weigh benefits and liabilities when they decide to take immigration and sadly Pakistanis rank in the bottom as a liability.

There aren't that many Pakistanis in The Netherlands so your story might be true for Greece and other places. I gave you the example of The Netherlands. I was born in this country. I live in this country. I know the situation in this country better than you.

Having said that, according to you these Pakistanis who escaped tyranny in their own country are supposedly low wage earners. At least they are prospering abroad and able to feed their families back home. What kind of a pathetic future are these economic migrants supposed to enjoy in Pakistan?

Whether you like it or not, Pakistan is a failed country. It is a failure due to its nasty elites who eat up the entire budget. The military chumps claim a large portion of the budget. The military dictators want good pensions LOL The nasty politicians fight for leftovers. Nothing is left for the ordinary people.

You wonder why Pakistanis don't want to live in a tyrant Pakistan. Pakistan is a prime example of inequality. The nasty elites prosper. The common man suffers. Now you want to take away the right of ordinary people to flee a hellhole called Pakistan. Well, you are in for a rude awakening. Ordinary people will continue to flee Pakistan. They don't want to stay in Pakistan. Simply because Pakistan is only meant for the nasty elites.

Last edited:
Dream on that Azad Kashmir Kashmiris have greater freedom. Tell me why the Azad Kashmir Kashmiris wish to join India instead of staying with bankrupt Pakistan.
Ja Lane par char.

Which Azad Kashmiri have you met? Some fellow Sanghi on twitter?

Expected causalities above 100 Pakistani as 300 pakistanis were on board

But I think 9 may is bigger tragedy

Ironically most were from Kashmir where they are enjoying greta freedom as compared to Indian Kashmir

I have to give to it ...seems pakistanis will prove Jinnah wrong when he said nothing can undo Pakistan
I sense a disenchanted irony here, fwiw, I read the news and did not comment as a scoring point around here, but do lay off off deaths, it's not about kashmiris either side of man made borders, but a great human tragedy at best and it's worst.

Ever been to either Kashmir? I have and will refrain from wtvr you just Did as political point scoring.

Lay off plz!

Unfortunately this is nothing to joke about

Ameen & thank you 🙏 ALLAH is the giver and taker of life

It’s a tragedy, they were a group of 6,7 lads from the same village, all aged in our early 20s, so far there is only one guy who has been rescued.

My condolences.

Absolutely fitting that this tragedy occurs just after that Amritsari kutti da bacha insulted overseas Pakistanis. Now he can enjoy the lanats that are being bestowed upon him.

Number of dead are above 400 and there is media black out so I am not sure exactly

Cool story but that's not entirely true. If 100,000 Pakistanis go to a country there would not be more than 50-100 people practicing as doctors. The vast majority would go on social benefits or work odd jobs as an uber or taxi driver. Those countries weigh benefits and liabilities when they decide to take immigration and sadly Pakistanis rank in the bottom as a liability. In the U.K after many many generations they are still the worst group below Africans and Bengalis in regards to employment and education

Ok. It is true many get on welfare when they come to the US, Canada, and the U.K. and I know many successful Indians do as well by manipulating taxes, etc. Some things never change in human nature, especially for first-generation migrants. It's also true for Eastern Europeans as well.

Rather, these countries took a hit because they know it provides migrants with a safety net and believe they and their kids will pay it back, and they do.

However, you leave social benefits aside vast majority put their kids through school and college and then went into successful careers in their respective fields. Second-generation Pakistanis working in top-level government jobs. Note: some first generation migrants I know are successful multimillionaires including my family with assets worth more than any individual if he stayed in Pakistan and had 10 generations working.

Matter of fact a Pakistani American was recently approved by the Senate to head the Small Business Association that funds businesses via loans and other forms of funds for start-ups and those that want to expand. A Pakistani American was also recently elected as Judge in a Texas town and a Bengali in Northern US.

The same can not be said for educated Pakistanis living in Pakistan, your own country and people failed. Recently, you removed a Ph.D. individual heading HEC and put a BA pass as head, fita muh.

That whole social benefit taking argument just utterly fails. And completely neglect that why they come to the West and are successful.

It's disgusting to see people using tragedy and loss of human life to peddle their political rhetoric, whatever that may be.

You characters need to get your heads out of your arseholes and see the real picture. Quit pretending as if people stopped trying to migrate illegally when PTI was in power.

In fact, people migrating out of Pakistan is nothing new. My own grandfather went to Dubai via a motorboat in the 70s and spent years there living as an illegal alien. And by most accounts, 70s was the golden year of Pakistan. It all went downhill from there.

My grandfather was illiterate, so he worked there as a peon. And the reason he went abroad was because he couldn't afford to feed his 7 children while living here. He tried his best but it was all in vain.

If you want to blame someone, blame our ancestors who practically bred like rabbits and now we are neck deep in fuckin' babies, our resources stretch far too thin.

Yeah, I'm not ashamed to admit that I've too damn many uncles! At least my father had the wisdom to only have two children because he knew better. He knew what it was like to live with over half a dozen siblings runnin' around.

Yeesh...
I think there is a difference between your grandfather who was forced to migrate due to poverty and the migrants who were on the boat. If you read https://www.dawn.com/news/1760282/g...akistani-fathers-anguish-over-his-missing-son you will see a young man of 25, son of a civil servant, who paid 2.2 million to go on that boat. That suggests more like a middle-class person in search of greener pastures abroad than a person driven to desperation.

I think there is a difference between your grandfather who was forced to migrate due to poverty and the migrants who were on the boat. If you read https://www.dawn.com/news/1760282/g...akistani-fathers-anguish-over-his-missing-son you will see a young man of 25, son of a civil servant, who paid 2.2 million to go on that boat. That suggests more like a middle-class person in search of greener pastures abroad than a person driven to desperation.

My grandmother had to sell her jewelry to 'finance' my grandfather's 'endeavors.'

Besides, Dubai is much closer than Europe.

I wish I had insight into their thoughts and motivations. However, one thing is clear: their actions are driven by insatiable greed, and no amount of gold can ever satisfy this void.
Just imagine what motivated Mir Jaffer, same is true of our current lot of elites, comprising of sold out coward greedy generals, politicians, judges and business crooks.

Back
Top Bottom