What's new

300 Pakistani Foreign dreamers drown in Mediterranean ocean en route to Europe (so they can hear bad mouthing from khawaja asif)

Why can't the leaders of Pakistan provide a better future for their own people?
Which country in the world is happy with their leaders? This is an era of global inflation, unemployment, and lawlessness. Fact is Pakistan is no different and it made matters worst by politicizing everything and blowing things up. The people are neither entrepreneurial nor hardworking. Lower, middle and upper classes, are equally responsible. They all want jobs on a silver platter. Do you really believe the people who want to migrate to Europe are going to become doctors, lawyers and engineers and willing to work 14h? I highly doubt that!

Expected causalities above 100 Pakistani as 300 pakistanis were on board

But I think 9 may is bigger tragedy

Ironically most were from Kashmir where they are enjoying greta freedom as compared to Indian Kashmir

I have to give to it ...seems pakistanis will prove Jinnah wrong when he said nothing can undo Pakistan
Dream on that Azad Kashmir Kashmiris have greater freedom. Tell me why the Azad Kashmir Kashmiris wish to join India instead of staying with bankrupt Pakistan.

People Migrate because budget has no room for job creation

Fauji sending their kids to USA and UK after free education
Taking 45-55% of National Budget share for 500,000 people army

1947-1967 Ayub
  • Ayub was power hungry destroyed country by laying hurdles in path of constitution
  • Stopped Fatima Jinnah from winning election and rigged rules to come as winner

1967-1971 Yahya
  • Did not allowed Honorable Mujeeb Sahib chance to be Prime Minister
  • Migration started out of Pakistan to Canada / UK , as currency was stronger people could move to far places

1977-1986 Zia
  • Threw Pakistan into 25 year war , and inherited 8 million Afghan refugee
  • Nurtured Nawaz Sharif
  • Migration started out to Middle East , middle east was developing cities

1999-2007 Musharraf (Good guy respect him, but f up in end)
  • Respectable work - Kicked out PML and PPP
  • Reverse Migration started many educated people came back but WOT started
  • Allowed criminal elements from PML and PPP to return to Pakistan (Big mistake died overseas as a result of this mistake away from honorable death in Pakistan)

2022-Present Bajwa -Gaddar-e-Azam

• Imran Khan tried to bring back Pakistani back to Pakistan
  • Bajwa the Gaddar Toppled a stable Imran Khan Government and setup a lawless care taker group

Ab Bolo Establishment , ya unknown Quwat
FAUJ BOLO , FAUJ
Pakistan Ko Kha Gai Fauj

پاکستان کو کس نے کھایا؟
فوج پاکستان کو کھا گئی

جو رات کو اغوا کرنے آتا ہے وہ کون ہے؟
فوج پاکستان

ویگو میں فوج آتی ہے

مجبوری!!!اوپر سے آرڈر آتا ہے
کون اوپر ہے
؟

فوج پاکستان

جو سمجھتے ہیں کہ وہ خدا ہیں، فوج
فوج پاکستان

Last edited:
Dream on that Azad Kashmir Kashmiris have greater freedom. Tell me why the Azad Kashmir Kashmiris wish to join India instead of staying with bankrupt Pakistan.
They are not Kashmiris but Punjabis and like your Punjabis they have a history of migration. A question for you. If India is a shinning star why are your Punjabis migrating to Canada?

People Migrate because budget has no room for job creation

Fauji sending their kids to USA and UK after free education
Taking 45-55% of National Budget share for 500,000 people army
What jobs unless like all Pakistanis you are fixated on government jobs which are obviously limited compared to population size. There are examples of countries where people couldn't find jobs but "created jobs" but hey our people are not even capable of hard work let alone creativity

Last edited:
It's disgusting to see people using tragedy and loss of human life to peddle their political rhetoric, whatever that may be.

You characters need to get your heads out of your arseholes and see the real picture. Quit pretending as if people stopped trying to migrate illegally when PTI was in power.

In fact, people migrating out of Pakistan is nothing new. My own grandfather went to Dubai via a motorboat in the 70s and spent years there living as an illegal alien. And by most accounts, 70s was the golden year of Pakistan. It all went downhill from there.

My grandfather was illiterate, so he worked there as a peon. And the reason he went abroad was because he couldn't afford to feed his 7 children while living here. He tried his best but it was all in vain.

If you want to blame someone, blame our ancestors who practically bred like rabbits and now we are neck deep in fuckin' babies, our resources stretch far too thin.

Yeah, I'm not ashamed to admit that I've too damn many uncles! At least my father had the wisdom to only have two children because he knew better. He knew what it was like to live with over half a dozen siblings runnin' around.

Yeesh...

Last edited:
Fuaji Kids when they travel in PIA , they are given first class upgrade and even given special tour in pilot cabin

• Civilians ko to Pani bhi nahi milta PIA main, Air hostess light band ker ke chali jati hai

It is the Civilians who die in ocean , in small boats trying to earn minimum wage

Attended 3 week physical Training course and some weapon training and they see themselves as Gods

Which country in the world is happy with their leaders? This is an era of global inflation, unemployment, and lawlessness. Fact is Pakistan is no different and it made matters worst by politicizing everything and blowing things up. The people are neither entrepreneurial nor hardworking. Lower, middle and upper classes, are equally responsible. They all want jobs on a silver platter. Do you really believe the people who want to migrate to Europe are going to become doctors, lawyers and engineers and willing to work 14h? I highly doubt that!

Why are so many Pakistanis suddenly risking their lives to immediately leave Pakistan? Did you care to look up the figures? There is an implosion in the numbers of Pakistanis leaving their country.

Fuaji Kids when they travel in PIA , they are given first class upgrade and even given special tour in pilot cabin
PIA's fleet age is 15 years and they don't have first class. The best seats you get is 'premium economy' LOL

• Civilians ko to Pani bhi nahi milta PIA main, Air hostess light band ker ke chali jati hai

It is the Civilians who die in ocean , in small boats trying to earn minimum wage

Attended 3 week physical Training course and some weapon training and they see themselves as Gods

Screw the PIA. One of the worst airlines in the world. Fake pilots. Crappy airplanes. Nasty crew members. Just a fine representation of the country.

The fauji kids can choke on PIA.

Why are so many Pakistanis suddenly risking their lives to immediately leave Pakistan? Did you care to look up the figures? There is an implosion in the numbers of Pakistanis leaving their country.
That's not the point. Question is how are they going to make their lives any better going abroad? What will Pakistanis in Europe contribute or rather a better question is what is the contribution of those who are already living there? Those countries are not dumb. They know they will live on social benefits hence liability. Governments don't need to change, people need to change.

Humans really are capable of such horrible things, wonder what all these people had to pay these traffickers to go on this trip. May their souls rest in peace, and these traffickers received god's punishment.

They are either resource rich or have made their countries a hub for black money and their total population is....?
The thing is that their leaders actually care about making the people happy. Not just keeping the people happy to avoid problems,but they care about their own people. They try to do the best for the development of their country.

Yaar don't be ridiculous,, India is a communal shithole

Indians hate each other,, their is hatred and toxic poison across India

Somethings are not just about economy,, their is a deep seated hatred amongst the communities

Back
Top Bottom