What's new

300 Pakistani Foreign dreamers drown in Mediterranean ocean en route to Europe (so they can hear bad mouthing from khawaja asif)

It's disgusting to see people using tragedy and loss of human life to peddle their political rhetoric, whatever that may be.

You characters need to get your heads out of your arseholes and see the real picture. Quit pretending as if people stopped trying to migrate illegally when PTI was in power.

In fact, people migrating out of Pakistan is nothing new. My own grandfather went to Dubai via a motorboat in the 70s and spent years there living as an illegal alien. And by most accounts, 70s was the golden year of Pakistan. It all went downhill from there.

My grandfather was illiterate, so he worked there as a peon. And the reason he went abroad was because he couldn't afford to feed his 7 children while living here. He tried his best but it was all in vain.

If you want to blame someone, blame our ancestors who practically bred like rabbits and now we are neck deep in fuckin' babies, our resources stretch far too thin.

Yeah, I'm not ashamed to admit that I've too damn many uncles! At least my father had the wisdom to only have two children because he knew better. He knew what it was like to live with over half a dozen siblings runnin' around.

Yeesh...
Yeah it's disgusting that mass immigration is happening while army generals and politicans are measuring whose dick is larger

Elites like me are doing fine. I am making a million dollars a year

Why are so many Pakistanis suddenly risking their lives to immediately leave Pakistan? Did you care to look up the figures? There is an implosion in the numbers of Pakistanis leaving their country.
Economy

Why can't the leaders of Pakistan provide a better future for their own people?
Because they are measuring their Dicks

That's not the point. Question is how are they going to make their lives any better going abroad? What will Pakistanis in Europe contribute or rather a better question is what is the contribution of those who are already living there? Those countries are not dumb. They know they will live on social benefits hence liability. Governments don't need to change, people need to change.

These Pakistanis understand that their future is bleak under the current regime and generals. Even an incredibly tough life abroad is still preferable compared to the torture in Pakistan. In Pakistan there is no future. Eventually when people settle abroad, after a while good times can prevail. People are smart and willing to take a chance.

Last edited:
The thing is that their leaders actually care about making the people happy. Not just keeping the people happy to avoid problems,but they care about their own people. They try to do the best for the development of their country.
It's easier to do development in your country when your population is not ballooning like crazy and your people are disciplined enough to not involve politics, religion, and patriarchal traditions in workplace

but the traffickers insisted they wanted the ship to be left alone to continue going to Italy.
Their statements mean zilch in terms of maritime safety, CG would've done a safety eval if they did make contact with the vessel. It doesn't take an expert to realize that 750 people stuffed on likely a wooden boat filled to the brim and on the roof without any lifejackets is a huge safety risk.

Their statements mean zilch in terms of maritime safety, CG would've done a safety eval if they did make contact with the vessel. It doesn't take an expert to realize that 750 people stuffed on likely a wooden boat filled to the brim and on the roof without any lifejackets is a huge safety risk.

What is even worse is that people are desperate to take the risk. You think the people don't know the risks? They are fed up with their corrupt and greedy regimes. Many of these migrants even took their kids with them. It is all or nothing.

Thank you generals, you made this
75 plus years of f ups, led to this

You're responsible, kleptocratic low IQ elites are responsible

It's easier to do development in your country when your population is not ballooning like crazy and your people are disciplined enough to not involve politics, religion, and patriarchal traditions in workplace

Just one side of the story. The real problem are PDM and generals. This combo has destroyed Pakistan. Just look at the state of the economy today. I don't have to say anything at all.

Here's what I heard on TV earlier:

They were in the sea for 5 days. A Palestinian,a Jordanian and a Syrian gave some information. They said they were given little food (if you paid) and dirty water. The captain eventually contacted the Greek Coast Guard and they were given food and water,but refused any further help. Two more ships later tried to help,but they refused. They insisted they wanted to continue going to Italy.

On 13 June, the Italian coast guard alerted Greek authorities and the European Union (EU) border protection agency, Frontex, of an oncoming vessel in distress.[7][11] In particular, the Italians informed the Greeks of the peculiar movements of the vessel.[16] The Greek coast guard said that Frontex aircraft and two merchant ships detected the vessel approaching north at high speeds, prompting the dispatch of more aircraft and vessels. Offers for aid were made to the ship but were refused according to the Greek coast guard.[17]

In the afternoon, one of the merchant ships approached the Andrianna and offered it assistance; the passengers refused it. Another merchant ship later did the same and received the same response. A Greek coast guard patrol approached the deck of the vessel in the evening, where they confirmed the presence of a large number of migrants.[7] The migrants again refused any aid, stating that they wished to continue to Italy. In all three instances, the migrants stated that they wanted food and water, which the Greek patrol ship and a Maltese-flagged merchant ship provided.[11] The Greek patrol later accompanied the vessel.[7]

At around 1:40 a.m. (EEST) on 14 June, the Greek coast guard learned that the Andrianna's engine had broken down.[7] After receiving a plea for aid, coast guard officers then approached the ship. They stated that they then "saw the boat take a right turn, then a sharp left, and then another right so big that it caused the vessel to capsize." Around 10 to 15 minutes later, the Andrianna sank, sending its passengers into the waves of the Ionian Sea.[16] The ship sank around 50 miles (80 km) off the coast of Pylos, Messenia, in the Peloponnese,[10] in an area around 13,000 to 17,000 feet (4,000 to 5,200 m) deep.[15][16] The Greek coast guard reported that no one on board was wearing a life jacket.[10]

Just one side of the story. The real problem are PDM and generals. This combo has destroyed Pakistan. Just look at the state of the economy today. I don't have to say anything at all.
Leave politicians, generals etc aside for a moment and honestly answer this question. Do you trust Pakistanis (as people)? If you can't answer that with a clear mind then that would be a problem, don't you think?

Leave politicians, generals etc aside for a moment and honestly answer this question. Do you trust Pakistanis (as people)? If you can't answer that with a clear mind then that would be a problem, don't you think?

The drowning of economic migrants in the Mediterranean has no connection with how Pakistanis are. These are absolutely two separate issues.

The drowning of economic migrants however has a very big connection with corrupt rulers and generals in Pakistan. Why else would Pakistanis be risking their lives in wooden boats? These economic migrants like many before them and in the future understand that their prospects in Pakistan are zero.

The drowning of economic migrants in the Mediterranean has no connection with how Pakistanis are.

The drowning of economic migrants from Pakistan however has a very big connection with corrupt rulers and generals in Pakistan. Why else would Pakistanis be risking their lives in wooden boats?
I'll take that as a no.

With all due respect people attempting to migrate to Europe are a nuscence to the state of Pakistan and to the European Union. They drafrauded their own people in the process to get out and defrauded foreigners to get to their country. As I said earlier they have nothing to contribute and their future generations won't be any different either.

I'll take that as a no.

With all due respect people attempting to migrate to Europe are a nuscence to the state of Pakistan and to the European Union. They drafrauded their own people in the process to get out and defrauded foreigners to get to their country. As I said earlier they have nothing to contribute and their future generations won't be any different either.

I personally know educated Pakistanis in The Netherlands who fled Pakistan and are today working for multinational companies. They earn good salaries. We also have Pakistani doctors who fled Pakistan as economic migrants and are today working in top Dutch hospitals.

They all have one theme in common. They admit that Pakistan is only suited for elites and generals.

Even the lesser educated Pakistanis who are fleeing have only one reason. Escape poverty and oppression by the Pakistani elites and generals. Who would want their kids to grow up in a society like Pakistan where inequality is a daily occurrence.

Back
Top Bottom