What's new

300 Pakistani Foreign dreamers drown in Mediterranean ocean en route to Europe (so they can hear bad mouthing from khawaja asif)

Seems only 13 survived
Pretty sure no one in urban Pakistan cares

Yep
Not that it’s any easier for urban Pakistan either, but you are right, we are a people blind to each others suffering.

Innalillahi wainnailaihi rojiun

Very sad moment, hoping no kids and women on the boat

Well you are wrong. Many were children.

Yep
Not that it’s any easier for urban Pakistan either, but you are right, we are a people blind to each others suffering.

This is what happens to countries that don't care about the state of their people and nation. The people become desperate and lawless. Shame on Pakistani leaders. Shame on a country that cannot provide for its people. Absolutely shambolic.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this brother. May Allah grant him janat, Ameen

Most illegal’s and asylum seekers heading towards UK are from Africa, Afghan’s and Kurdish. The Iraqi Kurds I know have told me Iraqi Kurdistan is safe but lack of opportunities and development. But they tell case officers their lives are in danger there and then get refugee status

Ameen 🙏
Worst part is this wouldn’t be the end of it. The desperation to get out & make something out of life isn’t going to end.

Our government declared a 3 day mourning. A lot of people question that. Why? They weren't Greek,the boat sank in international waters and it wasn't our fault either.

Currently,SYRIZA and some other leftist parties are trying to blame the government for "not doing more to save these people". Our Coast Guard asked them if they needed help,if they needed anything,but the traffickers insisted they wanted the ship to be left alone to continue going to Italy.

Apparently,there are reports that the traffickers punished and killed people who wanted to turn back.From what I heard on the news,there were also no lifevests for the people.

We can’t blame you my friend. Our own inaction & desperation has brought us here.

Well you are wrong. Many were children.

This is what happens to countries that don't care about the state of their people and country. The people become desperate and lawless. Shame on Pakistani leaders. Shame on a country that cannot provide for its people. Absolutely shambolic.

Pakistan wasn’t created to look after and take care of the people living there, except the elite off course. It’s working perfectly well for the interests of those it was created for.

Expected causalities above 100 Pakistani as 300 pakistanis were on board

But I think 9 may is bigger tragedy

Ironically most were from Kashmir where they are enjoying greta freedom as compared to Indian Kashmir

I have to give to it ...seems pakistanis will prove Jinnah wrong when he said nothing can undo Pakistan
Rest in peace .

Ameen 🙏
Worst part is this wouldn’t be the end of it. The desperation to get out & make something out of life isn’t going to end.

We can’t blame you my friend. Our own inaction & desperation has brought us here.

Pakistan wasn’t created to look after and take care of the people living there, except the elite off course. It’s working perfectly well for the interests of those it was created for.

Well they are begging for a billion dollars here and there. If this isn't utterly cursed I don't know what is. This is what we call a genuine decline. Proper humiliation from all fronts.

FIA arrests suspect for alleged involvement in smuggling of Libya shipwreck victims

The Federal Investigation Agency’s (FIA) immigration wing on Thursday arrested in Karachi an alleged human smuggler, who the authorities said had been involved in smuggling people to Libya, including those who had died in a shipwreck earlier this year.

The FIA said in a statement that the suspect was trying to escape to Azerbaijan on an international flight when he was arrested, adding that he had been in hiding for months.

The statement said a case against the suspect was registered at the FIA Anti-Human Trafficking Circle, Gujrat and he had been handed over to the authorities there following his arrest,

There have been two notable incidents of boats drowning off the coast of Libya in the Mediterranean Sea this year in which several Pakistanis had lost their lives. The first incident took place in February and the other in April, but the authorities are yet to specify in which case the latest arrest has been made.

They aspired for a better future, as many countries provide accommodation for undocumented immigrants. They were not affiliated with any drug cartel or terrorist organization; they simply sought to attain a goal that most of us desire: financial stability. There is nothing inherently wrong with that, wouldn't you agree?
Regardless of the language one speaks, the religion one follows, or the color of one's skin, human life is precious and should be valued.

Why can't the leaders of Pakistan provide a better future for their own people?

FIA arrests suspect for alleged involvement in smuggling of Libya shipwreck victims

The Federal Investigation Agency’s (FIA) immigration wing on Thursday arrested in Karachi an alleged human smuggler, who the authorities said had been involved in smuggling people to Libya, including those who had died in a shipwreck earlier this year.

The FIA said in a statement that the suspect was trying to escape to Azerbaijan on an international flight when he was arrested, adding that he had been in hiding for months.

The statement said a case against the suspect was registered at the FIA Anti-Human Trafficking Circle, Gujrat and he had been handed over to the authorities there following his arrest,

There have been two notable incidents of boats drowning off the coast of Libya in the Mediterranean Sea this year in which several Pakistanis had lost their lives. The first incident took place in February and the other in April, but the authorities are yet to specify in which case the latest arrest has been made.

If the government was actually serious & sincere about eradicating agent mafia, it would start at the ministry of labour & man power but we all know it would never happen.

OK bro, RIP to all those who perish 😢
No sympathy for the smugglers tho.
Seriously, i just realized i wasted both of our time. You can cherish the death and let us mourn our lose. There is a DNA test which shows a detailed lineage. You should try it.

UK Pakistanis also had relatives on the ship..the numbers are high for Pakistani deaths

Why can't the leaders of Pakistan provide a better future for their own people?
I wish I had insight into their thoughts and motivations. However, one thing is clear: their actions are driven by insatiable greed, and no amount of gold can ever satisfy this void.

Back
Top Bottom