What's new

300 Pakistani Foreign dreamers drown in Mediterranean ocean en route to Europe (so they can hear bad mouthing from khawaja asif)

Expected causalities above 100 Pakistani as 300 pakistanis were on board

But I think 9 may is bigger tragedy

Ironically most were from Kashmir where they are enjoying greta freedom as compared to Indian Kashmir

I have to give to it ...seems pakistanis will prove Jinnah wrong when he said nothing can undo Pakistan
This too shall pass 😔💔☹️😢, RIP my beloved Pakistanis

Last edited:
I don't know of any European country which wants them. They want to go the West because they are more humanitarian than others. I wonder why they don't bust into China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, or Kuwait. Probably because they will get killed by border guards.

There are Millions Indians and Pakistanis in Middle East. Show respect and grateful to that region that give Indians highest Remittance

Basically in Indonesia, we treat migrants good as well despite relatively much poorer than European countries

Where is the ones happening for Rohingya ?

Most of the time they are saved by Indonesian Navy or Indonesian fisherment.

The boat started the journey from Bangladesh, so basically the boat can sunk inside Bangladesh water or Andaman and Nicobar water belonging to India.

If the boat is proven to enter Indonesia or Malaysian sea than you can make some score points, but the news doesnt lead to that direction

Fy5Gwk_aEAAjuPa.jpeg

There are Millions Indians and Pakistanis in Middle East. Show respect and grateful to that region that give Indians highest Remittance

Irrelevant statement which didn't answer my question. Why don't boat loads of migrants try to bust into China, Saudi Arabia, or UAE? Why go to the hated West? You don't find that hypocritical? Logically, they must have a fear of China and Saudi Arabia which they don't have when busting into the West.

Seems only 13 survived
Pretty sure no one in urban Pakistan cares

Pakistani state doesn’t care .. cos they have fight Pakistan’s greatest terrorist imran khan

Imran khan has terrorized the army more than india

Until we discover oil in our lands nothing will change, thats a fact. Look at the Saudis they dont have to go through this humiliation. When they visit other nations, ppl actually greet them and they are given respect.

I don't know of any European country which wants them. They want to go the West because they are more humanitarian than others. I wonder why they don't bust into China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, or Kuwait. Probably because they will get killed by border guards.

They will get killed. No doubt. If not entering definitely working.

Until we discover oil in our lands nothing will change, thats a fact. Look at the Saudis they dont have to go through this humiliation. When they visit other nations, ppl actually greet them and they are given respect.
Lol ask Nigeria

Even if we find oil it will just make Dubai land market more expensive why???

Because duh? We had abundant oil and gas untill 1990s..we were gas surplus it didn't made us rich did it??

If you live in Pakistan, no wonder why Pakistan has been reduced to such an economically perilous shit hole of a place. The lack of critical thinking and common sense in your assessment is astounding. There are 700K Pakistanis in US, by your numbers that would mean there are only around 550 doctors of Pakistani origin in US.

Each year around 500 doctors graduate from just the DOW medical college, majority of whom end up in US and qualify as a doctor. There are easily upwards of 10K (if not more) doctors of Pakistani origin in US. The ratio of doctors to immigrants is more like 1 doctor for 70 immigrants versus your typically idiotic lumber 1 logic of 1 doctor for every 1400 immigrant.
First understand that the issue at hand here is "ILLEGAL Pakistanis IN EUROPE". I won't comment any further as it would be repetitious.

You went on to a completely different topic here. Ok yeah there are lots of Pakistani doctors in the U.S and while I agree with your assessment and further argue that its the only major country where Pakistanis generally have had better economic success. Yet, at the same time, by taking that decision, they lost other stuff in the process. You folks have a shitty quality of life, live in isolation, spend half of your lives driving, have big egos like the white people, far from culture, and sometimes even lose your children.

Last edited:
First understand that the issue at hand here is "ILLEGAL Pakistanis IN EUROPE". I won't comment any further as it would be repetitious.

You went on to a completely different topic here. Ok yeah there are lots of Pakistani doctors in the U.S and while I agree with your assessment and further argue that its the only major country where Pakistanis generally have had better economic success. Yet, at the same time, by taking that decision, they lost other stuff in the process. You folks have a shitty quality of life, live in isolation, spend half of your lives driving, have big egos like the white people, far from culture, and sometimes even lose your children.

Stop begging us expats for money. Stop begging the world for loans. You guys are so successful and you don't need the world.

Lol ask Nigeria

Even if we find oil it will just make Dubai land market more expensive why???

Because duh? We had abundant oil and gas untill 1990s..we were gas surplus it didn't made us rich did it??
Nigerian IQ is like 70, we are 10 pooints higher and I'm sure we should be able to be at the level of Iran or Saudi if the massive deposits off the coast of Karachi are actually developed.

Stop begging us expats for money. Stop begging the world for loans. You guys are so successful and you don't need the world.
The only people wanting money are your families and it's your personal concern and choice to make.

Back
Top Bottom