What's new

300 Pakistani Foreign dreamers drown in Mediterranean ocean en route to Europe (so they can hear bad mouthing from khawaja asif)

Absolutely fitting that this tragedy occurs just after that Amritsari kutti da bacha insulted overseas Pakistanis. Now he can enjoy the lanats that are being bestowed upon him.

LOL have you observed the response of Amritsaris? They are blaming human traffickers LOL

Beggar showbaz is setting up committee to find out what happened LOL

The only people wanting money are your families and it's your personal concern and choice to make.

The Pakistani state begs us for remittances. They have to repay loans LOL

You can legally live in Pakistan, then illegally get abducted by police and get disappeared. No access to lawyers, no charge sheet, no rights. You will just cease to exist.
Don't do such crimes ? And all these were also used and legitimized by IK during his own tenture.
That said these people died by paying millions to human smugglers and with full knowledge of the risks they were taking.

And it's tragic on a human level but I hope Europe ul firdous chasers would take a moment and think if it's worth spending millions to go to Europe and than be exploitated and than screwing their lives for a passport they might not even get after paying taxes even after decades.

The only people wanting money are your families and it's your personal concern and choice to make.
Yeh aisay ehsaan kar Raha ha jaisay apnay ilaqay mein is nay school banwaya ho.

Idhar his younger brother is prolly boasting about his "wada pra in Europe" money and him bishing about using illegal means to smuggle money to his family.

In Canada or wherever, yehi banda qanon aisay follow karta ho ga k soch ha, danda peer ha Bhai.

Those remittances end up in private commercial banks of your family members which do not create any policies pertaining to economy.

That money is spent in the Pakistani economy. It ends up being part of the economy.

Idhar his younger brother is prolly boasting about his "wada pra in Europe" money and him bishing about using illegal means to smuggle money to his family.

In Canada or wherever, yehi banda qanon aisay follow karta ho ga k soch ha, danda peer ha Bhai.

You stupid fool. My brothers and sisters are all born in The Netherlands. I don't have any brothers and sisters in Pakistan.

Your beggar PM and defence minister are scolding overseas Pakistanis for boycotting remittances LOL That is your reality.

Stop holding sermons. Pakistanis aren't going to listen to some PDM cheerleader. What future can your corrupt generals and politicians offer to ordinary Pakistanis? You hand out sermons as if Pakistan is Switzerland. This is right in your face. Your generals got humiliated like never before. Pakistanis are fleeing their country because they don't trust a bunch of greedy generals and PDM beggars. You guys are failures. So are your leaders.

Last edited:
Don't do such crimes ? And all these were also used and legitimized by IK during his own tenture.
That said these people died by paying millions to human smugglers and with full knowledge of the risks they were taking.

And it's tragic on a human level but I hope Europe ul firdous chasers would take a moment and think if it's worth spending millions to go to Europe and than be exploitated and than screwing their lives for a passport they might not even get after paying taxes even after decades.

Protest is no crime.
Even burning building, damaging GHQ gate , destroying some old scrap planes and canons, isn't a crime either.
Not to the level that people get homes raised, women and children abducted and get disappeared.

Nigerian IQ is like 70, we are 10 pooints higher and I'm sure we should be able to be at the level of Iran or Saudi if the massive deposits off the coast of Karachi are actually developed.
Smartest people I have met are from Nigeria much smarter then Pakistanis

How many Nigerians have you talked to?

Smartest people I have met are from Nigeria much smarter then Pakistanis

How many Nigerians have you talked to?
Exceptions prove the rule, you do not understand averages. "I know a tall Chinese man." The malnutrition alone will be enough to reduce the national avg by about 10 - 15 points. The ones you may see in the West are often the best and brightest, resulting in a greater loss to the home nation.

Exceptions prove the rule, you do not understand averages. "I know a tall Chinese man." The malnutrition alone will be enough to reduce the national avg by about 10 - 15 points. The ones you may see in the West are often the best and brightest, resulting in a greater loss to the home nation.
Yes I have been to Nigeria, my father worked their and I have talked to dozens of people

I also was born in Pakistan and spent 8 years in USA

So I can assure you Nigerians have better IQ then Pakistan, bigger economy then Pakistan, more oil and more corruption then Pakistan too lol
They are smarter then us and hence better at corruption

That money is spent in the Pakistani economy. It ends up being part of the economy.

Like I said, those remittances end up in private commercial banks of your family members which do not create any policies pertaining to economy. Now whether you trust your family members and whether you think they are corrupt is something you have to decide. I asked you if you trust Pakistanis as people and that is a relevant issue and the issue of remittances substantiates my position. It is of personal nature. If you think your family members use that money to buy DHA properties instead of investing in education and developing skills, that is a decision you have to make as an individual.

Some people have started wondering if the number is exaggerated. Some said the number of people in the picture is about 150,how could such a ship have another 500 people inside? A few people started questioning the numbers and who gives them. A survivor said he heard the captain say they have about 750 people. The ship doesn't look like it can fit so many,even if you stack them like the ones in the photo.

Yes I have been to Nigeria, my father worked their and I have talked to dozens of people

I also was born in Pakistan and spent 8 years in USA

So I can assure you Nigerians have better IQ then Pakistan, bigger economy then Pakistan, more oil and more corruption then Pakistan too lol
They are smarter then us and hence better at corruption
It's "than" not "then".

Some people have started wondering if the number is exaggerated. Some said the number of people in the picture is about 150,how could such a ship have another 500 people inside? A few people started questioning the numbers and who gives them. A survivor said he heard the captain say they have about 750 people. The ship doesn't look like it can fit so many,even if you stack them like the ones in the photo.

It's "than" not "then".
Thanks still working on my English

The boat started the journey from Bangladesh, so basically the boat can sunk inside Bangladesh water or Andaman and Nicobar water belonging to India.

If the boat is proven to enter Indonesia or Malaysian sea than you can make some score points, but the news doesnt lead to that direction
Nonetheless Rohingya saw the same fate as the ones crossing the Mediterranean. Score points? Show some dignity please!!

The best thing to do is have huge punishment on the mafias who bring this people ilegally to Europe. I propose 20 years something. Not only on this particular mafia related to this disaster event, but to all of them. @Foinikas your take.........
Govt officials involve and know well who run such rings ..even in Greece if the story fully uncovered lots of Greek will be arrested .

More information comes

Greek coast guard under fire after migrant boat sinks under its watch | DW News​

Wtf?

I want to say RIP but I can't support these illegal immigration man.

It is our right.

All these Europeans have colonised and sucked our blood for centuries.

It is payback time now.

More information comes

Greek coast guard under fire after migrant boat sinks under its watch | DW News​

Hope Turkiye destroys and annexes Greece sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom