What's new

300 Christian children abducted and forcibly converted to Islam in BD

Christian missionaries are hated by some quarry owners and land lords coz they educate people in some tribal areas of India...I know that only....

Ya watever!!! Heard of Modi or Bal Thakaray?

First of all to the ignorant OP who clearly opened this thread for trolling purposes, you CAN NOT FORCEFULLY CONVERT ANYONE TO ISLAM. I highly doubt your pea sized brain managed to grasp it or not.:undecided:

Anyway it seems after the illegal migrant myth got clearly busted in the face of hindutva extremist they started to propagate a new $hit of force conversion.:disagree: RAW is in desperation it seems to save the a$$ of their BAL slaves.

Looks like there are some Hard core islamists who support Pakistan are representing BD here :azn:.

Thackray is a ******* i know that....I dont think modi is guilty he is a good ruler...look @gujarat

What about gujrat? Offcourse after killing half the population, the other half will be better off. There is more than enough evidence to believe that Modi is involved in the massacre and the reason some of you find him as a good leader is because he knows how to please the anti muslim sentiments.According to your distorted logic, even hitler would be considered a good leader.

What about gujrat? Offcourse after killing half the population, the other half will be better off. There is more than enough evidence to believe that Modi is involved in the massacre and the reason some of you find him as a good leader is because he knows how to please the anti muslim sentiments.According to your distorted logic, even hitler would be considered a good leader.

10 years have passed without any communal violence there.....

So nothing happened in Gujarat.
Its like after 10 years we can forget this BD news also.

Forget about the Gujarat riots? I don't think so. Otherwise, Modi wouldn't have to carry so much political bag to this day :lol:

Now, where were we?

So nothing happened in Gujarat.
Its like after 10 years we can forget this BD news also.

It's propaganda agaist muslim everywhere...It's trends these years...EArlier propaganda was against ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan and now BD who is not declared...

Gujrat is not forgotten anywhere...

BBC News - Gujarat riots: BJP's Maya Kodnani jailed for 28 years

BBC News - The brave Muslim women of Gujarat

please checkout the dates (march 2012) of articles and how idiot of indian origin is inventing Pakistan name
in the second article...
Though our sense not accept that muslim are converted forcibly (or at lease ISLAM support so)...Indeed UK and USA has more number of muslim convert after 9/11 (pleases check out cnn new and bbc...when it is said muslim female are oppressed, but incidently women are converting....

Tony blair sister in law covert to islam (just search out her interteview on youtube and you will moist if muslim or have courage to become muslim)

(1) Tony Blair's sister-in-law converts to Islam | Politics | The Guardian

USA minister (former) but now preaching Islam and he really don't force at all...you will isten and embraced (but with open heart and mind of course please)...many times when I will low would listen...this is the guy who did not like Islam initially:
(2) Priests and Preachers Entering Islam By Yusuf Estes - YouTube

Islamphobia vs Islamrise is there...this aricle denotes same....

09/06/2012 15:41
BANGLADESH
Almost 300 Christian children abducted and forcibly converted to Islam in Bangladesh
by Nozrul Islam
Taken by intermediaries after they convince village families to pay for an education at pseudo hostels, the children are in fact brought to madrassas (Islamic schools) where imams force them to abjure Christianity. The latest case has a happy ending however when 11 children were able to escape from captivity.

Dhaka (AsiaNews) - In Bangladesh, Christian children from Tripuri tribes have been taken away from their villages and forcibly converted to Islam. Local Catholic sources, who asked their names be withheld, told AsiaNews that almost 300 children have been taken to madrassas (Islamic schools).

The story is the same. So-called intermediaries, who are also ethnic Tripuri, visit poverty-stricken communities where they convince families to send their children to a mission hostel, charging between 6,000 and 15,000 taka (US$ 500 to 1,200) for school and board. After pocketing the money, the intermediaries sell the children to Islamic schools elsewhere in the country.

The latest case involved 11 children, ten boys and a girl, from Thanchi, Ruma and Lama in the Chittagong Hill Tracts. Their story has a happy ending though. After six months of threats and violence, the children were able to escape thanks Hotline Human Rights Trust, a Dhaka-based civil rights organisation that defends minorities run by a Catholic woman, Rosaline Costa.

Tripuri are one of the many tribal groups found in Bangladesh. Most are Christian, both Catholic and Protestants, especially in the Chittagong Hill Tracts, in south-eastern Bangladesh.

Radical Muslims are engaged in a campaign against Christian missionaries whom they accuse of proselytising and forcibly converting others in order to create a Christian majority in the area so that it can be annexed to India.

In the latest case, the first eight boys were taken in January and February and brought to the Darul Huda Islami School in Mia Para village (Gazipur). The girl was placed in a madrassa (whose name she could not tell) in Muhammadpur, Dhaka. The other two boys were brought to another Darul Huda Islami in Maddha Badda (Gulshan, Dhaka).

Their days included Arabic lessons (8-12 AM), Qur'an reading (Nurani Shikkha, 2-5 PM) and five daily prayers.

In their respective madrassas, the children found other tribal Christians, many even younger themselves. They also saw acts of physical violence when children missed prayers or refused to take part in a lesson. In fact, after she was rescued, the girl showed scars to the hand, where she was struck with a cane.

In June, the desire to escape was kindled when imams announced that the boys would be circumcised, and that if they were ready to give their lives for Islam, they would be compensated with beheshta or heaven since no other religion could lead them there.

Scared, the first eight boys asked a Hindu family that lived near the school for help. They told their stories, asking them to contact their parents. When the latter found out what had happened to their children, they contacted the Hotline Trust to save them. Four boys escaped on 4 July; the other four on 13 July.

When the other two (somewhat older) boys found out about their escape, they too fled and contacted the Hotline Trust on their own.

The girl's rescue was a bit more complicated. She was saved only after another girl escaped and told people in her village what had happened. The girl's parents then contacted the madrassa huju or teacher asking him to let her go. The latter said the father had to come and get her.

At the school, the teacher tried to provoke the father, denigrating the Bible and accusing Christians of adultery and immorality. The father put up with the insults and eventually took his daughter home on 13 July.

BANGLADESH Almost 300 Christian children abducted and forcibly converted to Islam in Bangladesh - Asia News

BanglaDesh Day by day is going on path of Pakistan. Intolerance towards minority and they expect respect in NE India.

Bad News from Radicals.

Seems like Hindutva radicals are working with gusto to serve their Western Zionist masters' interests.

Like i have to know history from an Indian who spout non-sense all day and believe in 30 million illegal migrant crap. You guys are delusionally islamophobes that doesn't have an iota of idea about their own history or reality. And stop pouring non-sense from Indian articles know for yellow journalism and shameless propaganda.

Hindus forced out, force conversion?......what the hell? :cheesy: You don't know a $hit about BD or any of your neighbor other than propaganda rubbish by hindu extremist and you guys are intentional ignorant fools. Let be get this straight through your thick skull:

THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND INDIAN PROPAGANDA $HITS. KNOW YOUR PLACE IN THIS WORLD IGNORANT INDIANS.

May be whole doesn't revolve around India but bangladesh do.

A mosquito died in Bangladesh.

6.-Rohingya-crying-Bangladesh-border-guard-e1344937246736.jpg

Rawamy did that.

Ant is not sleeping in Bangladesh

efa858a20de6604219ae861e_Bangladeshi_ferry_sink.jpg

rawamy did that.
Bangladeshis are facing death penalty in KSA for commiting crime.

sanlu-photoshops-snotty-crying-baby-500x374.jpg

Rawamy did that.

Daughter of a bangladeshi ran away with another man.

Crying-Baby-001.jpg

Rawamy did that.

I doubt the story. It's probably a lie or at least half-truth. Christian missionaries are very adept in fabricating stories. To my knowledge, in BD even the Tableegh Jamatis don't preach to religious minorities. I'm somewhat religious/spiritual and like to observe the religiosity/spiritual alignment of other people. But I'm yet to find any Muslim, even among the most ignorant ones, who think it's right or 'Islamic' to convert someone forcibly.

Forget about the Gujarat riots? I don't think so. Otherwise, Modi wouldn't have to carry so much political bag to this day :lol:

Now, where were we?
10 years have passed after 2002

I doubt the story. It's probably a lie or at least half-truth. Christian missionaries are very adept in fabricating stories. To my knowledge, in BD even the Tableegh Jamatis don't preach to religious minorities. I'm somewhat religious/spiritual and like to observe the religiosity/spiritual alignment of other people. But I'm yet to find any Muslim, even among the most ignorant ones, who think it's right or 'Islamic' to convert someone forcibly.
every thing is RAW,CIA,hindhu,Christian,jew zionist propaganda against BD:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom