What's new

300 Christian children abducted and forcibly converted to Islam in BD

from the artivcle .."where imams force them to abjure Christianity. The latest case has a happy ending however when 11 children were able to escape from captivity.

"
"

These are children my friend not Christian and the the community they came from is just a generation old Christian. Madrasa is a religious institute and people go there to be a Muslim not Christian.

this is why no one takes you guys saying that muslims like to trivialise any crime commmited by other muslims.. right from the time of your prophet you guys do that. you say madrassa teach islam, but the article says they forced.
therefore your ineterpretation of islam is a religion of peace is flawed

You cant say that you just got forced sex by whoore while visiting a brothel?? Nobody forced yu to go there. Right?

The most reliable source the world has against Bangladesh oppressing its minorties are figures such as Taslima Nasreen. But the minority oppression in India is highly documented not only by muslims, but by other religions such as Sikhs, Christians not to mention International scholars like Naom Chomsky and the likes have highly criticized India's aggressive policies.
Minority oppression to say the least is a myth in Bangladesh and the state has never/will never support any sort of violence towards minorities. You can cite sources like Jihadiwatch and Muktimona and thats what some people do in order to jusitify fringe thoughts within their mind but it holds no real value and any Bangladeshi, who has lived in Bangladesh in the last 10-15 years can confirm this news. As I have mentioned in my posts before Hindus are perhaps one of the most successful minorities as some are extreme powerful ministers while others are very successful businessman. I do not want to point this out, but a certain Hindu minister was engaged to open corruption few weeks back and not ONE news-headline was regarding the religion of the certain minister rather his actions, although in India they would turn this into a religious issue. Please, this sort of propaganda does nothing but harm Bangladesh and feed into anti Islamic sentiments and put Bangladesh in a negative light falsely. This bullshit news regarding Bangladesh have already appeared on every right wing media, although this incident never took place.

The most reliable source the world has against Bangladesh oppressing its minorties are figures such as Taslima Nasreen. But the minority oppression in India is highly documented not only by muslims, but by other religions such as Sikhs, Christians not to mention International scholars like Naom Chomsky and the likes have highly criticized India's aggressive policies.
Minority oppression to say the least is a myth in Bangladesh and the state has never/will never support any sort of violence towards minorities. You can cite sources like Jihadiwatch and Muktimona and thats what some people do in order to jusitify fringe thoughts within their mind but it holds no real value and any Bangladeshi, who has lived in Bangladesh in the last 10-15 years can confirm this news. As I have mentioned in my posts before Hindus are perhaps one of the most successful minorities as some are extreme powerful ministers while others are very successful businessman. I do not want to point this out, but a certain Hindu minister was engaged to open corruption few weeks back and not ONE news-headline was regarding the religion of the certain minister rather his actions, although in India they would turn this into a religious issue. Please, this sort of propaganda does nothing but harm Bangladesh and feed into anti Islamic sentiments and put Bangladesh in a negative light falsely. This bullshit news regarding Bangladesh have already appeared on every right wing media, although this incident never took place.

Why should it harm us? Let them buy into it if they desire. People would even believe some dude's high school essay.

Remember the 'women only city' drama in Saudi Arabia? Every one bought, that's right.....EVERYONE. Every Tom, Dick, Dick-head, Harry, Dumb and Dumber.

But........there is no 'women only city' and never will be :rofl:
Scratch that! No women-only city in Saudi Arabia

The original intention was to give women more opportunities. NOT a 'women only city'.

People are just stupid man. They'll fall for anything.

These are the Act of love for Minorities in Bangladesh.
LOKNATH Temple of CHITTAGONG has broken and demolished..mp4 - YouTube

This is how Hindu % got dipped in Bangladesh:

Declining Hindu population in Bangladesh region Year Percentage (%)
1941 28.0
1951 22.0
1961 18.5
1974 13.5
1981 12.13
1991 11.62
2001 9.6 [3]

Oh, so now it switched to Hindus? :lol:

So what? Did anyone die in there? Law & order situation is not very good now. Hell, there are various Hindu ministers in the current AL administration.

Should I say the US oppresses Muslims because some mosques were vandalized? So therefore, Muslims consist of a small percentage in the overall US population.

Anyway, nice to know you bought it.

1941 28.0
1951 22.0
1961 18.5
1974 13.5
1981 12.13
1991 11.62
2001 9.6 [3]

I don't think it is because of conversions. Major migration of Hindus took place in 1947 and 1971. Also Hindus have fewer children compared to Muslims. So in 6 decades Muslims outnumber Hindus by 9 to 1.

my2cents, i am glad that you understood it. Most of the hindu family in Bangladesh that i know stayed in Bangladesh for looking after Village property. For example, suppose A hindu family had 4 sons. 3 of them migrated to India, 1 stayed back in BD! it works like that. Most of my hindu friends have Masi pisi cousins in India! More in India, less in Bangladesh. There was no force conversion in post-1971, all migration!

LOKNATH Temple of CHITTAGONG has broken and demolished..mp4 - YouTube

1941 28.0
1951 22.0
1961 18.5
1974 13.5
1981 12.13
1991 11.62
2001 9.6 [3]

Einstein Bangladesh came in existence in 1971.

Why these posters from that incredible nation are such imbeciles, these worthless stats been going around for ages.

if indians care so much about hindus of bangladesh, y u no take them back to india?

This is bound to happen because there is no place for minorities in Islam and Moreover we are not like you who keep harping about Islam but when need arises backtrack. Only after international pressure Bdesh gave Burmese Muslims shelter.
We in 71 one gave shelter to over 10 million BDeshis. Totally unparalleled and unheard anywhere in the world.

Why should it harm us? Let them buy into it if they desire. People would even believe some dude's high school essay.

Remember the 'women only city' drama in Saudi Arabia? Every one bought, that's right.....EVERYONE. Every Tom, Dick, Dick-head, Harry, Dumb and Dumber.

But........there is no 'women only city' and never will be :rofl:
Scratch that! No women-only city in Saudi Arabia

The original intention was to give women more opportunities. NOT a 'women only city'.

People are just stupid man. They'll fall for anything.

Oh, so now it switched to Hindus? :lol:

So what? Did anyone die in there? Law & order situation is not very good now. Hell, there are various Hindu ministers in the current AL administration.

Should I say the US oppresses Muslims because some mosques were vandalized? So therefore, Muslims consist of a small percentage in the overall US population.

Anyway, nice to know you bought it.

Those few points just represent the way Minorities got treated. When Babri Masjid was broken, You vandalized 100s of Temples and you did it recently. No hue, No cry and you are OK with it saying Law and Order is fine?? Double standards.. eh?

This is bound to happen and in return we give back you all Muslims whose rightful place is either in Pakistan or Bangladesh.

We dont have any love for any Indian, Muslim or Hindu alike. You got to live with your own Muslim people.

I don't think it is because of conversions. Major migration of Hindus took place in 1947 and 1971. Also Hindus have fewer children compared to Muslims. So in 6 decades Muslims outnumber Hindus by 9 to 1.

Did I said conversion? I didn't find so, I just gave statistics the way any minorities gets treated in Islamic countries be it Pakistan, be it Bangladesh while they blame India where minority percentages got increased.

If you read BD's history and search for Enemy Property and other acts then you will find the way minority gets treated.

Those few points just represent the way Minorities got treated. When Babri Masjid was broken, You vandalized 100s of Temples and you did it recently. No hue, No cry and you are OK with it saying Law and Order is fine?? Double standards.. eh?

Well, we had some erstwhile India hangover. We had even in limited scale spill over of communal violence in India and all of them originated in India. But look now, we became civilized and we know India is a backward communal country. We dont give a $hit what happens in India anymore. For instance anything happens in Assam or Myanmar does not make any difference among our own community.

Oh yes its possible and it has happened. Plenty throughout history.

And the mullahs are not interested in anyone genuinely embracing Islam..its the numbers that matter and they try to increase it by hook or by crook.

And also this has a religious sanctions because its supposedly is a duty of every Muslim to convert this world into Dar-ul-Islam.

What sort of silly rant is this with regards to "hook or crook"? At the end of the day, we do believe in a judgement day when the Almighty is to decide who is a believer and who isn't. If so then why would Muslims force everyone to take on Islam? If you do, great! If you don't, then to each his own. This is the way of the Muslims from the very beginning. If forceful conversion was the way, why did the millions of converted Muslims not go back to their roots?

As to your last point, yes Muslims wish that their belief would be shared by all, but how is this any different from the Christians as an example? With any religion, its the quality that matters, not quantity. Religions, faiths and beliefs are based on the firmness and steadfastness of those who follow them. Forcing someone into your religion hardly produces the desired results.

Einstein Bangladesh came in existence in 1971.

Why these posters from that incredible nation are such imbeciles, these worthless stats been going around for ages.

Newton, So if I change statistics by name of East Pakistan, will that change the logic fella ? or suddenly You are saying that east Pakistan was not your responsibility and you take care on 1971.

Well, we had some erstwhile India hangover. We had even in limited scale spill over of communal violence in India and all of them originated in India. But look now, we became civilized and we know India is a backward communal country. We dont give a $hit what happens in India anymore. For instance anything happens in Assam or Myanmar does not make any difference among our own community.

Well You still have and will continue to have and that is why you people make loud noise here on every post and it is not Country centric, it is religion centric.

Oh Ya ! We are Backward and that too from BD, you surely have great Brains!

Back
Top Bottom