What's new

300 Christian children abducted and forcibly converted to Islam in BD

Like i have to know history from an Indian who spout non-sense all day and believe in 30 million illegal migrant crap. You guys are delusionally islamophobes that doesn't have an iota of idea about their own history or reality. And stop pouring non-sense from Indian articles know for yellow journalism and shameless propaganda.

Hindus forced out, force conversion?......what the hell? :cheesy: You don't know a $hit about BD or any of your neighbor other than propaganda rubbish by hindu extremist and you guys are intentional ignorant fools. Let be get this straight through your thick skull:

THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND INDIAN PROPAGANDA $HITS. KNOW YOUR PLACE IN THIS WORLD IGNORANT INDIANS.

seems, our fart is fragance for others..enjoy....i will give 5 rupees to BD bhangar walas who roam around our streets in Mumbai...they are so poor and their govmt is not accepting them...we gave them freedom, we are giving them bread....even we know they are breadHaxxm ppl...

No, I dont say that these incident did not happen. It would have happened. But i wont call it as forceful conversion. conversion means that they remain muslims after the incident. where as they dont and they cant be. It is impossible also.

If these incidents happened it is just another example of religious interference. For example some one forcibly make me say "Jai shriram". I wont be converted. But still its chrime. but different from conversions.

I honestly blive than forcible conversions (CONVERTED person should remain converted till end) are impossible (its useless according to islam.). If possible show me one possible way how i can do it practically.
Where as on the other hand, It is easy to target a person who is rightly converted, claim him that he is a victim of forceful conversion.

I think it would be better if you just express your opinion on the crime and not try to judge how serious the crime is as per YOUR religious beliefs. For those families or communities who suffered, your academic logic makes not an iota of difference. Your Jai Shriram comment is also lame, comparable is muslims students taken away and put into a hindu religious school and indoctrinated into becoming hindus. I can not imagine your reaction then, most likely a victimhood speech leading to violence. Then you will forget that nobody can be forced to become a Hindu too.

And you offering apologies for BD sh*t is also quite classy.

Vomiting here will not help, You may go ahead with your source of news like Jamaat according to which whole world is conspiring you, If you see a snake or Jew, Kill Jew first. Go ahead i dont have problem.

Hindu extremist is a fabricated word in 2-3 years but incidents belongs to Muslims way back to 700 AD itself. I think you are not in mood of listen.

For a moment, Why not sue this website for conspiring against you??

Like the world cares about what blind hindutva extremist think of ISLAM. Keep on screaming about forceful conversions like the illegal "migrant" crap. But guess what no body gives a dime about your worthless propaganda farts.

I think it would be better if you just express your opinion on the crime and not try to judge how serious the crime is as per YOUR religious beliefs. For those families or communities who suffered, your academic logic makes not an iota of difference. Your Jai Shriram comment is also lame, comparable if muslims students are taken away and put into a hindu religious school and indoctrinated into becoming hindus. I can not imagine your reaction then.
I was not expressing my view on how serious is the chrime. What if some doesnt this to me same thing other person will think.

"indoctrinated into becoming hindus" this also not possible, Thats what i am trying to say. You can do whatever you want to do to a person to keep away from his religion but you cant make him follow nother religion by force.

Like the world cares about what blind hindutva extremist think of ISLAM. Keep on screaming about forceful conversions like the illegal "migrant" crap. But guess what no body gives a dime about your worthless propaganda farts.

The world has quite an opinion on Islam by it's own, no help required from 'Hindutva extremists'. You should look into it sometime when you aren't kidnapping Christian children.

Oh! Let me count.. first, evil Jews, second Evil Christians, Third evil Hindus .. OMG! 4th Buddhists..

Did I miss Baha'is ? Oh man every one in the world is against us even Atheists as well.. Lets do Jihad..

If you get sentimental from any of above statements.. Congratulations, you just joined 5% of the Muslims I mentioned above. Continue to live in hell-fire!

I was not expressing my view on how serious is the chrime. What if some doesnt this to me same thing other person will think.

"indoctrinated into becoming hindus" this also not possible, Thats what i am trying to say. You can do whatever you want to do to a person to keep away from his religion but you cant make him follow nother religion by force.

Semantics.

The crime is forcing people of one faith to follow another, period.

Luffy ignore them. They aren't worth your time. all Bangladeshi know, It is impossible to convert people forcefully in a democratic country like Bangladesh! The article clearly mentions that some Christians took those kids in the name of education in exchange of money, but sent them to free Madrassa to save money given to them!

First of all to the ignorant OP who clearly opened this thread for trolling purposes, you CAN NOT FORCEFULLY CONVERT ANYONE TO ISLAM. I highly doubt your pea sized brain managed to grasp it or not.:undecided:

Anyway it seems after the illegal migrant myth got clearly busted in the face of hindutva extremist they started to propagate a new $hit of force conversion.:disagree: RAW is in desperation it seems to save the a$$ of their BAL slaves.

Man why is everything bad that happens outside India in its immediate neighborhood ALWAYS RAW? I think they've got better things to do than spread false news around like this. RAW is the perpetual "boogeyman" fools keep using to absolve the true culprits of any responsiblity because they can't stomach the truth.

It did nt happen.
Duty is to preach not to convert. like christians.

Also, How mullahs keep their number? They will be with them till they die?

That it did not happen is what you claim. History bears testimony to the opposite. That fact that it was the Arab light cavalry that first spread Islam to far off lands and not missionaries is proof in itself. And I'm not even touching India here. ;)

'Duty' is a word that can be interpreted in a 1000 different ways by 1000 different individuals. Also you took a horribly wrong example - 'like christians'..Inquisition in South America, Inquisition in Goa..rings any bells ? In that way Judaism can be praised. They just dont care about numbers. But xtianity aand Islam...:disagree:

You are acting as if you being a hypocrite , ignorant Hindutva extremist know more about islam than a muslim.The history that you talk about is RSS history that doesn't have any relevance to reality.
Get a life troll.

I did not claim I know Islam. Sorry just not even remotely interested in it. But I know a bit history.

Man why is everything bad that happens outside India in its immediate neighborhood ALWAYS RAW? I think they've got better things to do than spread false news around like this. RAW is the perpetual "boogeyman" fools keep using to absolve the true culprits of any responsiblity because they can't stomach the truth.
should sound familiar to you guys since most of you blame every other thing bad thing in India on 'evilllll illlegal Bangladeshis', these blame games are famous all over the subcontinent, no need forthe all mighty hypocrisy here.

To be true, I dont have problem with 95% Muslims in the world and with Islam. I have the biggest problem with 5% Muslims those have god knows what version of Islam?

Nobody can be converted to Islam or any religion and that is 101% true but see what harm they does harm not only to 95% Muslims but to humanity in total whether it is Abduction of girls and converting them Islam (god knows how they will do it?) or above one or disrespecting other's religion like destroying temple.

You know Aurnagazeb right ? That bigot who happened to rule a part of India. He was actually a true muslim, as per their religious books :agree:

=========

Please don't take it personally. I'm just giving an example.

If possible show me one possible way how i can do it practically.

If say person X family has 10 people and his extended clan comes to around 150 people. An invader comes, defeats them and straightaway gives an ultimatum - convert or be killed. Now the first 20, first 30 may resist..but when the others see the others being murdered brutally in front of their own eyes and these people belonging to an unorganized religion where there is no punishment/beheading for apostasy just find it practical to convert under duress and save the life of their loved ones.

This is what happened in many countries in the world. You may go on denying that because that apparently creates a complex, but just dont gimme the ruse of 'Islam does not permit this' so this could not have happened. It happened and muslim historians themselves have gleefully recorded the conversions. BTW Suicide is also haram in islam. Dont we have mar-e-mujahids blowing up here and there in the name of allah ?

should sound familiar to you guys since most of you blame every other thing bad thing in India on 'evilllll illlegal Bangladeshis', these blame games are famous all over the subcontinent, no need forthe all mighty hypocrisy here.

I haven't heard this too often only when there was the Assam issue and that was,somewhat, valid.

I haven't heard this too often only when there was the Assam issue and that was,somewhat, valid.
Indian members here on PDF started ranting about 'illegal Bangladeshis' way before this Assam thing started, feel free to go through older threads here in Bangladeshi section.

Delhi worries on Hasina’s popularity slide

Special Correspondent

The Times of India published an article entitled ‘India’s worries could mount with Khaleda Zia’a expected return to power in Bangladesh’ on August 29, 2012. It said that the India intelligence agencies were very worried at the rapid decline in popularity of the incumbent Awami League government and the expected return to power by BNP.
Holiday

And digging deeper, indian motive is clear:
India launched preemptive propaganda blitz against Bangladesh before Awami stooge regime goes. Same old indian game. In this case paying some of thes sold out Awami thugs to make up stories and push it through different propaganda channels.

Back
Top Bottom