What's new

300 Christian children abducted and forcibly converted to Islam in BD

Truly despicable. Targetting young children for their twisted Jamati needs, and then preaching BS like "You cannot force people to convert to Islam". Guess what sunshine, if you read the article you would know that it just happened...

Can anyone else confirm the authenticity of the news? The state cannot be responsible for a few extreme minded mullahs, but I highly doubt the credibility of this news. No way 300 children will face such injustice without making it in the headlines.

Asia News is a very reliable source.

Yeah any site that contains anti-BD propaganda is very reliable. Nice logic. :tup:

Can anyone else confirm the authenticity of the news? The state cannot be responsible for a few extreme minded mullahs, but I highly doubt the credibility of this news. No way 300 children will face such injustice without making it in the headlines.

Minority persecution don't make it to the headlines in hindtuva infested countries. They need to understand we don't operate under the same principles. :D

If this news was remotely true, it would appear on every news channel in Bangladesh, and all the newspapers. Bangladesh unlike India is a small country and such acts will not go unheard of from the local news. Sheikh Hasina herself is keen on this sort of acts as she would love to blame the Jamaatis for this action and persecute them accordingly.

ohh and guess what? this news is on the jihadwatch website, here is the link
Bangladesh: Nearly 300 Christian children abducted and forcibly converted to Islam - Jihad Watch

Talking about propaganda. For those of you, who don't know what Jihadiwatch is, its the news source the Norweighn serial killer depended on for news.

If the conversion is done forecefully than its wrong because Islamic scripture and law forbids forced conversion in theory,[14] In opposition to forced Islamization, verse of the Qur'an (2:256) is frequently cited, reading "let there be no compulsion in religion" Muhammed and his followers never practice forced conversion of the Pagan Arabs during Muhammad's conquest of Arabia. None of the Quraish was forced to become Muslim, but Muhammad’s victory convinced some of his most principled opponents, such as Abu Sufyan, that the old religion had failed.

So if any muslims converts a non muslims forcefully or may by money and muscle power its considered as one of the biggest sin in islam .

However islam is rapidly spreading in the west especially in europe and america but almost zero cases are under forcefull conversion its because most of them convert when they read the quran and realise its the word of God and islam is a peacefull religion.

but forced conversions is wrong and un acceptable

Ohhhh pleasesssssssss the world has NOT forgotten masacare of Christians in India, theri burning alive by Hindu hardliners is still fresh in minds of people.

But off course tribal belt of Pakistan isn't the world in any possible circumstance. Those who were responsible for attacking Christians have been convicted by court, I know rule of laws is alien in some part of the world though.

Ohhhh pleasesssssssss the world has NOT forgotten masacare of Christians in India, theri burning alive by Hindu hardliners is still fresh in minds of people.
an odd occurance at some tribal area is not going to change anything
and I am a christian...an Indian christian

an odd occurance at some tribal area is not going to change anything
and I am a christian...an Indian christian

I thought Indian Christians asked USA to keep India in watch list... You heard of those Chrsitians?

I thought Indian Christians asked USA to keep India in watch list... You heard of those Chrsitians?
Christian missionaries are hated by some quarry owners and land lords coz they educate people in some tribal areas of India...I know that only....

Back
Top Bottom