What's new

:: 30 sec Teaser for 27/03/2019 ::

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well guys, this is 'The Teaser' of my upcoming Video Edit that i'll be releasing in a couple of days marking the success of the PAF - exactly a month earlier.

Hardly any of the footage or music has anything to do with other video, so rest assure - there is more to come.

@Horus @Dubious @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Windjammer @Imran Khan @Zarvan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @ghazi52 @Dazzler @araz @fatman17 @Knuckles & @Hodor

Note: For the individuals mentioned (above), there is a special surprise for you all in the next/upcoming video.

Finally...

This is 2nd time I am posting this Topic after it was unceremoniously moved, and 'Discussions' started taking place which by some should have been removed or deleted - just as my Topic was. I have taken down the video link & you (Horus) are free to Delete that old Topic.

Enjoy...

u mean to say 27.02.2019?
No, 27th March will be the 01 Month anniversary since we unleashed our might on the advisory, hence, the 2nd Video which should be around 3:30mins will be released (by me) on the 27.03/2019 (2 Days from today).

This is just a Teaser, my friend.

Well guys, this is 'The Teaser' of my upcoming Video Edit that i'll be releasing in a couple of days marking the success of the PAF - exactly a month earlier.

Hardly any of the footage or music has anything to do with other video, so rest assure - there is more to come.

@Horus @Dubious @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Windjammer @Imran Khan @Zarvan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @ghazi52 @Dazzler @araz @fatman17 @Knuckles & @Hodor

Note: For the individuals mentioned (above), there is a special surprise for you all in the next/upcoming video.

Finally...

This is 2nd time I am posting this Topic after it was unceremoniously moved, and 'Discussions' started taking place which by some should have been removed or deleted - just as my Topic was. I have taken down the video link & you (Horus) are free to Delete that old Topic.

Enjoy...
Shkur hy Hfree nahi lagy thy

nice tease and lol at metal music it does suit but kaan phar diyea also have subscribed you.

Finally...

Enjoy...
Good work

It is very nicely picked up from your main video

Please spend good time on editing and get help too
Voice overs music dialogue mixing should be seamless
Its already looking promising but there is room for improvement

Dont hasten to release it
make multiple final versions and see if the pacing is right. Also see if you can get the shotdown jet coming down in the video as well with a fitting voiceover

I know there are only low quality mobile footages but one is better than the other

Also please avoid using clips from movies and other airshow incidents
Keep it inhouse keep it pakistani

Good luck

Please spend good time on editing and get help too
Father of Twins, I rarely get a break.
Also see if you can get the shotdown jet coming down in the video as well with a fitting voiceover
One step ahead of you...
Also please avoid using clips from movies and other airshow incidents
Keep it inhouse keep it pakistani
Don't worry, there is NO: Top Gun, Behind Enemy Lines or AirShow footage.

Video Release Date: 27/03/2019
Time: 00:00 (PST)

YouTube Title Frame (below):
Thumbnail - Strike Wars.jpg

@Horus @Dubious @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Windjammer @Imran Khan @Zarvan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @ghazi52 @Dazzler @araz @fatman17 @Knuckles @Hodor

Back
Top Bottom