What's new

3 to 4 terrorists fired near ASF Camp - ISPR

And then certain political parties claim that Karachi has no Taliban, only peaceful tribal people.
And i bet that gay looking interior minister didn't even bother to leave his cosy office in Islo.

wow they came they attacked ,injured many and now gone into residential areas

merey bhai the pehelwan goth is teeming with taliban terrorists, those who attacked, got killed but now there are more then enough terrorists hiding in pehelwan goth which is a ghetto near the airport which can take over the entire city, you got the point now?

But Karachi has no Taliban!. according to a popular party.. only innocent tribal migrants.

You mean you want to believe they are innocent when they themselves admit to be guilty?

Anyway let us wait for the dust to settle and hear what both sides have to say. Have the attacks ended?
They will pay for the crimes of what they have done.... Nowhere i am saying they should walk free

And i bet that gay looking interior minister didn't even bother to leave his cosy office in Islo.

A family member of mine just met a minister for FDI purposes. They have no time for Karachi.

More importantly, our resident burger party continues to claim that there are no Taliban in karachi, only poor , destitute tribal migrants.

yaar i have the clips of this useless DG rangers rizwan akhter who said that there are no talibans in karachi, do i show you his clippings?

after attack , terrorist fled :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: now i have question of pak forces' credibility :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom