What's new

3 Target killers and 8 wanted criminals arrested from MQM office : Rangers

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ff620337e712827af55a2b7517929b48.jpg

The report submitted by Rangers to Senate Committee on internal affairs says those 23 arrested from MQM office included 8 Wanted criminals and 3 target killers and since Karachi operation started 373 raids against MQM have taken place in which 241 weapons were recovered and 560 people were arrested and 593 people of People.s Aman committee are also arrested
@Horus @Patriots @Oscar @Fulcrum15 @WebMaster @Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @Secur @pak-marine @Areesh @A.Rafay @cadet zain @qamar1990 and others

View attachment 98570
The report submitted by Rangers to Senate Committee on internal affairs says those 23 arrested from MQM office included 8 Wanted criminals and 3 target killers and since Karachi operation started 373 raids against MQM have taken place in which 241 weapons were recovered and 560 people were arrested and 593 people of People.s Aman committee are also arrested
@Horus @Patriots @Oscar @Fulcrum15 @WebMaster @Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @Secur @pak-marine @Areesh @A.Rafay @cadet zain @qamar1990 and others

Excellent performance by rangers

The real threat to Karachi are PPP, ANP, JUI & MQM they are disguised in TTP outfits.

I have been saying on this forum for 4 years, MQM are running Karachi like a mafia gang.

MQM must be killed off, do not arrest them, treat them like terrorists and shoot them all.

I have been saying on this forum for 4 years, MQM are running Karachi like a mafia gang.

MQM must be killed off, do not arrest them, treat them like terrorists and shoot them all.
You are saying this for past 4 years whole Pakistan knows this for past 30 years since MQM creation

yeah thats why altaf toad is crying.....good job rangers..keep it up

Really! is it only MQM? There are others too including other political parties, groups and gangs. The last line is not at all acceptable despite whatever differences one have with MQM. I would suggest understand Karachi's dynamics first with clear glasses and then comment.

Back
Top Bottom