What's new

3 Pakistani soldiers martyred in 'unprovoked' cross-LoC firing by Indian army: ISPR

Three Pakistani soldiers killed as Indian Army retaliates to unprovoked ceasefire violations: Report

1514222646-army.jpg

Islamabad:
Pakistan media on Monday claimed that three soldiers of the Pakistan Army were killed when India responded to the neighbouring country’s ceasefire violations.

The retaliation by the Indian Army took place in Rakhchikri in Pakistan’s Rawlakot sector. One Pakistani soldier has also been injured, Dawn News reported, quoting the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

He promised to come home next year. That year would never come now: Mother of martyred Army Major
Four soldiers, including an Indian Army major, died on Saturday after Pakistan army violated ceasefire norms in Keri Batallion area of Jammu and Kashmir. It has come to light that two other soldiers were critically injured in the fresh attack.

India strongly retaliated to the attack, shooting down a Pakistani sniper during cross-border firing in Jhangar Sector of Jammu and Kashmir.

Day after provocation, Indian Army shoots dead Pakistani sniper

Indian and Pakistan troops traded heavy fire on the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district on Sunday. Pakistan Army used mortars, automatics and small firearms to target Indian positions on the LoC in the Shahpur area.

http://www.timesnownews.com/india/a...ongress-law-and-order-himachal-pradesh/182269

3 Pakistani soldiers martyred in 'unprovoked' cross-LoC firing by Indian army: ISPR - Pakistan

Three Pakistan Army personnel were martyred and one was injured due to heavy cross-border shelling by Indian forces along the Line of Control (LoC) on Monday evening, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

The development came hours after Pakistan allowed convicted Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav's mother and wife to meet the spy in Islamabad, in what the Foreign Ministry said was a “humanitarian gesture”.

The shelling occurred at Rukh Chakri sector in Rawlakot and received a strong response from Pakistani forces, DawnNews reported.

India had initiated the "unprovoked ceasefire violation" that led to an exchange of fire between the two countries' border forces, the ISPR said.

The heavily militarised LoC that splits disputed Kashmir between India and Pakistan has frequently witnessed cross-border shelling in a serious breach of a truce agreement struck by two armies in Nov 2003.

India has breached the ceasefire agreement on more than 1,300 occasions since the start of this year and at least 52 civilians have lost their lives, while 175 have been injured.

Earlier in the day on Monday, spy Jadhav's mother and wife met him for around 40 minutes.

"We fulfilled the promises we made to them," Foreign Office Spokesman Dr Muhammad Faisal said, after the meeting, adding that Jadhav's family was satisfied with the visit and thanked the FO for providing them the opportunity to meet him.

Jadhav, who was captured by Pakistani security forces on March 3, 2016, in Balochistan, was sentenced to death by a military tribunal earlier this year for his involvement in terrorism and espionage. His appeals against the conviction have been rejected by the military appellate court and his mercy petition has been lying with Army Chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1378789/3...in-unprovoked-cross-loc-firing-by-indian-army

Mashallah brother you have achieved the highest death Allah can award any one. May Allah grant us all the Shadat you have received. inalilahi wainalilahi rojiun.

you seem to be bleeding ,get some treatment

keep you crap to your hole everybody knows the reality of hazaras and ahmadiyas
What do you mean know the reality my family is made up of punjabis baloch hazara and a arab mother clearly I am more experienced than you in this field stick to your call centre job at least you will be able to provide for your family through gashti means mate

you seem to be bleeding ,get some treatment

keep you crap to your hole everybody knows the reality of hazaras and ahmadiyas

No bleeding here but I think treatment for irregular bowel movement needs to be sought by you.

casualty would be significantly higher ,ISPR is known to hide truth,they should be hit hard and continuously so that they fear the loc posting
we should try to take out atleast colonel rank officer
hit them where it hurt most
officer should be killed that would be deterrent
otherwise they will not stop
Posting of officers are much higher in numbers on your side as compared to us on a single post ,probably 42 on your side and 8-10 to our side per post, ispr wont hide, u killed civilians thats why we retaliated, i wonder when our army gonna killed your 100s of fishermen caught every now and than, thats gonna be tit for tat, i pray one day pak army will come out of professionalism to do so...aah but they wont .....

I do not wish bad upon you or your nation but when it comes to defending our dignity we give our utmost in proving ourselves up to the task it is not a threat from me but rather a message to you and your nation we do not wish to be tested but when it comes down to the task we shall prove our metal my father has always taught me that backing down in a conflict is equal to suicide so until a soul is present in your body you shall fight until it departs mate

Good for you mate..but, be assured that its not just you people that defend the honor of their nation and the dignity of its people with their lives... You will see Indians defending their country and its dignity with the same fervor.

We throw dead bodies of mujahiddins in gutter. We dont bury them with islamic rituals, may be you guys do so.
They were your soldiers in a particular sector and i am not talking about other sectors.

I can post many articles of former indian army chief but you will call them biased. so there is no point of doing so.

Your own Jernail mushraf sent nawaz to beg clinton, why wud vajpayee do so if IAF was bombing pakistanis positions well ?

if you have no probs in returning to Allah then its good. End of the discussion.
Listen basta** ,we respect dead on humanitarian basis atleast unlike you frog, pak army is highly professional, u cant feed your army ,suicidal rates are higher among your gay army what are you telling us ???,forget about the dead ones' u cant even feed your serving officers and the level of low mentality of you people is how your media is doing propaganda on jhadavs two piece well stitched suit...........,on kargil operation, civilian govt doesnt know about much on that particular sector at that time so how gonna mushi says to N.s to negotiate, and as far as iaf bombings are concern there isnt a big deal to bomb your own self claimed illegally occupied territory, iaf doesnt have even a ounce of courage to enter our territory at that time....take your migs with bvr and shove it in ur *** cowards...

We throw dead bodies of mujahiddins in gutter. We dont bury them with islamic rituals, may be you guys do so.
Just know the amount of pride and joy our boys bring us when they go deep inside LOC and bring back yours pigs heads as war trophies.

Many more to come inshallah

Don't worry ... two days back we hunt wild boars with baktar shikan, they found their bodies in pieces.....

I must say I.A should order more coffins since last time they ran short of coffins and have to import from outside with much higher price.
I personally hate this killing of soldiers on both sides and it must stop but it seems Indian govt does not value lives of 1.2 billion people. Perhaps they want PA to perform a down sizing on indian population.

A Limited war is in India's interest ,but if only govt approves than Bharat ki Sena go full fledge, this tit for tat does nothing but ISPR accepted the dead well that's a plus point

Back
Top Bottom