What's new

3 Pakistani soldiers martyred in 'unprovoked' cross-LoC firing by Indian army: ISPR

this to and fro. should stop a full on war should be done to keep things in peace...
the artillery should kick in now... 155 mm out in open hell with ceasefire...
these bat actions mutilating the bodies sniper file is too pathetic open war I vote...
ATGM/155MM hell send some brahmos

Nepal samajh rakha hai kiya :lol:

Brave son of Soil, this is the price our Soldiers pay to protect cowards like me who sit in our Rooms and comfort .. I never miss those Shuhada's in my prayers , May Allah grant them Janaat, and they are Alive so don't call them dead .

My dad fought in the battle of chamb he tells me various stories of courages men who served along him but I have lost hope in the current leadership and their way of response seems very slacking all I want is revenge for my beloved brothers who have sacrificed their future for the security of their beloved nation no one should have the right to kill my brethren in arms mate
even current army leadership will do it. don't worry.
our soldiers and commanders are battle trained and good in ambushes.

Indians are quite funny people. Please don't use Sikhs as cannon fodder..Send your own kin at LOC.
you guys are quite funny unlike shias ,ahmadias,and hazaras our sikh brothers are our pride
of the last 5 army chief 2 were sikh
a sikh was the prime minister for the last 10 years so keep your crap to yourself

you guys are quite funny unlike shias ,ahmadias,and hazaras our sikh brothers are our pride
a sikh was the prime minister for the last 10 years so keep your crap to yourself
Who told you shias and Hazaras are not proud of being Pakistanis?

An eye for an eye makes the entire world blind.
I knew this cross border killing would not stop.
There is nothing to gain , but only to loose in this madness.

You guys cursed me when I speak for peace, it seems some of you only want war and that too nuclear.
What Shame!

Hazara are one the most patriotic groups in Pakistan clearly you thick bastards cannot digest the truth and instead run around like gashti trying to provoke other people do you guys even have a tiny drop of self respect mate

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

It was all going good at the border till Pakistan killed 4 Indian soldiers. RIP to all of them.

because they feel ashamed if they don't take revenge and go home with out it.
its their culture, that Hindus can't have a final laugh. their history and your history have a lot to make you understand.

We will always have the last laugh and there is nothing you could do..You could boast the bravery and culture of pathans to your children, none of us cares.. You kill one of ours, be sure that we will come for revenge..

did you selectively avoided AHMADIYAS

on to the point
the one who told you india uses sikh as a cannon fodder

I did not selectively avoided them I can only speak about who I am so, I am proud to be a Pakistani more than any one and I am proud if the day come that this country needs my life.

I think this is the same kant who said india shia hate Pakistan! what a kant.
you seem to be bleeding ,get some treatment
Hazara are one the most patriotic groups in Pakistan clearly you thick bastards cannot digest the truth and instead run around like gashti trying to provoke other people do you guys even have a tiny drop of self respect mate
keep you crap to your hole everybody knows the reality of hazaras and ahmadiyas

We will always have the last laugh and there is nothing you could do..You could boast the bravery and culture of pathans to your children, none of us cares.. You kill one of ours, be sure that we will come for revenge..
I do not wish bad upon you or your nation but when it comes to defending our dignity we give our utmost in proving ourselves up to the task it is not a threat from me but rather a message to you and your nation we do not wish to be tested but when it comes down to the task we shall prove our metal my father has always taught me that backing down in a conflict is equal to suicide so until a soul is present in your body you shall fight until it departs mate

Back
Top Bottom