What's new

3 Militants Killed In Ongoing Operation in Uri sector.

only 3-4??? :lol: looks like somebody's manpower is taking a hit..

at Indian Politicians(you know who :azn:)...These blood thirsty jawans are killing "Innocent Civilians" in fake encounter..please look into this matter.. :cry:

its a good day to open the account on vijay diwas day :yahoo:

toi_cartoon1.jpg

Indian army is frying their a$$ ..so the frustated rats bombing their own country...

So, you got tender for supply her napkins to soak her tears. How much commission you paid to take the tender:D

I just lied that I will vote for them. They are giving tenders for sale in exchange for a vote these days.

Please send more... our army needs target practice............

Good riddance..........

No names of three militants.... so three more unmarked graves.....

Don't underestimate these terrorists, They are best tool for any nation. Terroritsts are the best assets...

lols I am more curious about Dogvijay Singh 'Doggy'. Did he say, it was a fake encounter too?
No he was mad at Raj Babbar about his 12 rs. remarks. He advised him not to spend so much money. Raj Babbar was mad at Doggy because he always thought doggy was not a Hindu.

So, you got tender for supply her napkins to soak her tears. How much commission you paid to take the tender:D

I just had to prove that I am capable to carry out scams of billions of dollars. If you too prove it, you get a free pass for 10 Janpath.

I just had to prove that I am capable to carry out scams of billions of dollars. If you too prove it, you get a free pass for 10 Janpath.

Wrong business mate, try supplying napkins for Amul baby you would end up making lot more coz he uses it every day and just not only for wiping his tears.:D

Back
Top Bottom