What's new

3 militants killed in encounter

LOL the wannabe Aryan says I don't know history, please, if you knew history you wouldn't be here spitting this crap.
I am not just a wannabe ,I am an aryan(आर्य)
I told you in my previous posts that I can trace my line back to rigvedic tribes
My language is the same as that of ancient Aryans संस्कृत (Sanskrit) I can read and write in Sanskrit

I kinda agreed with that Alexander Invaded modern day Pakistan..
Yeah but they claim it on the basis of occupancy, there was no pakistan at that time

.. starting from Porus to IVC. Also the more he proves that majority Pakistani is from outside (foreigners), the more he proves that majority Pakistani are not indigenous and has no right to claim the indegenoua stufd. But if he accepts that they are indigenous people, then he himself proves, he has Hindu blood. So there He is confused
Truth is since pakistan was created by dividing India they are desparately trying to find historical roots of Pakistan
They are also trying to prove that their region was somewhat different and had no cultural exchanges with India
Some of them even claim that their region was never attached to india in any way

Literally every Muslim ever is the product of someone who converted to Islam.

Even Rasulullah (Peace Be Upon Him) only became Muslim after Jibreel (Peace Be Upon Him) commanded "Iqra!" on behalf of Allah (The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful).

Also, whilst we do have mostly Hindu/Buddhist ancestors from the Indus, we also have ancestors who came during these Islamic conquests (proven in previous posts of mine that were given positive ratings), who are the very reason our nation exists today and have influenced our ideology/culture greatly. Hence why we celebrate both.

But you are angry at a Hindu just because he happened to be born in Pakistan?

One clearly more successful than the other.

Mohammed (pbuh) was a genius!! He started something which can never ever be replicated.

I am not just a wannabe ,I am an aryan(आर्य)
I told you in my previous posts that I can trace my line back to rigvedic tribes
My language is the same as that of ancient Aryans संस्कृत (Sanskrit) I can read and write in Sanskrit

Yeah but they claim it on the basis of occupancy, there was no pakistan at that time
Of course not. The term Pakistan was not even in use before 1947. There is not historical mentioning..they came into existence due to partition and only and only on the basis of Islam. So if it was Islam which helped them create Pakistan then the word Islam itaelf came into existence in the subcontinent after the invaders came...so even the word 'Islam' itself is incomparable to the antiquity of word India (indika) which is wayyy older. So if they talk about Pakistan's antiquity...there is nothing funnier than that. The word India is wayyyy older than their pea sized brain can fathom. They are limited to their history text book and are dependent on internet for knowledge....so refuting them is a cakewalk dor us, since our history is way deeper than whata taught to them in schools. Let them just drown in their own logic.

..I would suggest engage him more, then he will.come out with more funny logics and will actually create more content on this international forum to prove how these Pakistani theories are cr@p.
Truth is that pakistani historical facts have no value because they are used as propaganda tools
Internationally so called history of Pakistan has no value,
Even British and Americans call IVC Indian

Truth is that pakistani historical facts have no value because they are used as propaganda tools
Internationally so called history of Pakistan has no value,
Even British and Americans call IVC Indian
Their history starts from Bin Qasim and they have rejected everything that clashes with their Islamist ego. They are not even taught independence history properly just because it will included Hindu personalities shown as heroes. So don't expect them to know proper history. The invaders and the forces which forced them and killed them are their heroes and it's justified according to them. Lol.

Of course not. The term Pakistan was not even in use before 1947. There is not historical mentioning..they came into existence due to partition and only and only on the basis of Islam. So if it was Islam which helped them create Pakistan then the word Islam itaelf came into existence in the subcontinent after the invaders came...so even the word 'Islam' itself is incomparable to the antiquity of word India (indika) which is wayyy older. So if they talk about Pakistan's antiquity...there is nothing funnier than that. The word India is wayyyy older than their pea sized brain can fathom. They are limited to their history text book and are dependent on internet for knowledge....so refuting them is a cakewalk dor us, since our history is way deeper than whata taught to them in schools. Let them just drown in their own logic.
You are right they are victims of their own propaganda!
No doubt they have a identity crisis
Yeah it's funny when they talk about their history but you know what's even more funny ? Their history textbooks !!!:p::D
They call history by the name of Pakistan studies!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: as if Pakistan existed before 47:sick:

I am not just a wannabe ,I am an aryan

:lol:

Go on Stormfront and see if they think that.

:lol:

You ran away without answering. You refuse to say your ancestors are Hindus (which means you have that gene), if you say Porus was a Pakistani. If you say Majority of your gene is not Hindus, then clearly you did not fight Alexander. I am yet to know your direct answer. What gene you have..Porus or invaders (which means you gave up and converted). Don't give me peace theory. Lol.

You are on PDF my friend and you are a Pakistani..so don't give me ratings $hit..your facts are valid only on PDF. Your funny theories ..copy paster one I have refuted in several threads. If you have ball$ try your 1 Muslim = 10 kafir theory anywhere outside pdf in real world...lol you will be certified a special character right there. Also..you accepted that PA gave up the moment they calculated thatvthe IA was a little more than 1:10 right... You accepted that. That proves how illogical you are just to save yourself from an argument. Basically you said, your army dis not have ball$ to try and fight. I feel sad for you. Also... You have given zero proof of anything that you claim... You are not only a character, but more post you post, you are turning out to be illogical fanboy.

:hitwall:

I've told you deaf b@stards a million times, and this will be the last. MOST of our ancestry would be from the Indus/pre-Islamic migrants who assimilated into the Indus, but SOME of it would be from the Islamic conquerors. People don't have a monolithic ancestry, people get it from multiple sources. This is genetics 101.

Typical, you always pull the nationality card crying how you are so disadvantaged on this forum lol. Don't like it? Don't use it.

"Refuted" LOL you haven't refuted crap, like most Hindustanis I discuss with your bury your head in the sand, ignore what I say and scream "la la la".

"No proof"

:cheesy:

You guys must be deaf, dumb and blind.

Pakistan existed before 47

Okay genius, when did the nation of Hindustan come into existence? 1947, so stuff it with this "YEW NEVER EXISTED BEFORE 1947" crap.

Their history starts from Bin Qasim and they have rejected everything that clashes with their Islamist ego. They are not even taught independence history properly just because it will included Hindu personalities shown as heroes. So don't expect them to know proper history. The invaders and the forces which forced them and killed them are their heroes and it's justified according to them. Lol.

I don't understand you dumbasses.

First you say that the history of the region isn't ours, but then you say neither is the history of the Islamic conquerors. Where do you think we come from? Mars.

You are legitimately the stupidest monkeys I've ever come across. You lack any logical consistency and your rants consist of ignoring what I say and burying your head in the sand.

I'll tell you what, want a real discussion? We can organise a debate. DM me if you're interested.

Why do you have to add personal insults ? Must be one of the old habits of yours

But why are you so eager to declare others non Muslims? I'm mean that's what whahbis do they go around and declare others non Muslims
I have to say wahabis have a cult like mentality ,and extremism is prevalent in your societies

I don't think so ! ,Stop twisting your own words buddy read your previous comments
You claimed to be so much more than a Pakistani

According to the Greeks they invaded the land called India, and yes they invaded Bharatvarsha

Why are you calling him into our discussion? Is he a historian?
Followed different religion ? I don't think so

Only God knows what you guys are
Afterall you can't claim IVC and Aryan civilization at the same time

And you can't claim ancestry from each and every muslim inavder

Because I'm talking to morons.

Don't care, I'm a proud Salafi and will scream it from a mountain top.

No I didn't, having some ancestry outside of Pakistan doesn't make me not a Pakistani, by that logic you are a wannabe Central Asian since you claim Aryan ancestry.

India was a term derived from the Indus river, and a generic term for all the land east of the Indus river all the way to Bangladesh and stretching down to southern Hindustan. It was a region, not a country, and it has rarely been united throughout history. Just because you kept the name doesn't mean all history pre-1947 is yours.

Again, stop ignoring our claims and READ what we say.

Yes we can, both influenced our culture and both have contributed to our ancestry.

They were all a mix of Persians, Turks, Baluchis, Pashtuns and various Indo-Aryan ethnic groups (e.g Punjabis). So even if you don't think we are descended from foreigners, we are still descended from them.

Look, if you're really interested in having this discussion, we can organise a proper debate where you will address every point I've made, because at this point you're just lying either intentionally or out of ignorance since you didn't read my posts properly. DM me if you're interested.

More
soccer time with these veggie warriors heads :lol:

We will avenge all our martyrs... happy hunting days are back for Indian forces with release of Super 22 hitlist...1 rozana... **** bhaiyon ke aansoo na sookh jayein kahin !!!

maxresdefault.jpg

[emoji38]

Go on Stormfront and see if they think that.

[emoji38]

:hitwall:

I've told you deaf b@stards a million times, and this will be the last. MOST of our ancestry would be from the Indus/pre-Islamic migrants who assimilated into the Indus, but SOME of it would be from the Islamic conquerors. People don't have a monolithic ancestry, people get it from multiple sources. This is genetics 101.

Typical, you always pull the nationality card crying how you are so disadvantaged on this forum lol. Don't like it? Don't use it.

"Refuted" LOL you haven't refuted crap, like most Hindustanis I discuss with your bury your head in the sand, ignore what I say and scream "la la la".

"No proof"

:cheesy:

You guys must be deaf, dumb and blind.

Okay genius, when did the nation of Hindustan come into existence? 1947, so stuff it with this "YEW NEVER EXISTED BEFORE 1947" crap.

I don't understand you dumbasses.

First you say that the history of the region isn't ours, but then you say neither is the history of the Islamic conquerors. Where do you think we come from? Mars.

You are legitimately the stupidest monkeys I've ever come across. You lack any logical consistency and your rants consist of ignoring what I say and burying your head in the sand.

I'll tell you what, want a real discussion? We can organise a debate. DM me if you're interested.

Because I'm talking to morons.

Don't care, I'm a proud Salafi and will scream it from a mountain top.

No I didn't, having some ancestry outside of Pakistan doesn't make me not a Pakistani, by that logic you are a wannabe Central Asian since you claim Aryan ancestry.

India was a term derived from the Indus river, and a generic term for all the land east of the Indus river all the way to Bangladesh and stretching down to southern Hindustan. It was a region, not a country, and it has rarely been united throughout history. Just because you kept the name doesn't mean all history pre-1947 is yours.

Again, stop ignoring our claims and READ what we say.

Yes we can, both influenced our culture and both have contributed to our ancestry.

They were all a mix of Persians, Turks, Baluchis, Pashtuns and various Indo-Aryan ethnic groups (e.g Punjabis). So even if you don't think we are descended from foreigners, we are still descended from them.

Look, if you're really interested in having this discussion, we can organise a proper debate where you will address every point I've made, because at this point you're just lying either intentionally or out of ignorance since you didn't read my posts properly. DM me if you're interested.
You are the b@stard here. Period. Next time if you can't debate leave it instead of getting angry. Your points are as useless as your anger here.

Your exact claim of multiple ethnicity is flawed. Point is simple and if your ego is not allowing you to accept it. It's your identity problem not the world's. I will put forward the point again. If your claim you are multi ethnicity, then the part that resisted Alexander is the the Hindus lineage. The bravery drums that you are beating, comes from the Hindu ancestry. Period. Secondly the remaining part of your ancestry that does not come from the Hindu, are from the Invaders. That itself proves, that that major chunk of your lineage which comes from Invaders. Is not the indegenous people of IVC nor did they defend the land. This is as simple as that. If you are still. Confused over this, then it's your problem..instead of abusing you dumbass poster...learn proper history out of school text book.

Again..your claims of Alexander being Pakistani is refuted a hundred times. Keep clinging on to it just because your Pakistani inflated ego does not allow you to accept it. Other claims like Maurya was from Pakistan is also refuted. F*ck that was the most dumbass theory ever spoken on this forum..so we know your logics. Oh talking about logic. You are believer of 1 Muslim is equal to 10 non Muslims. So your credibility ends right there. Probably the stupidest of member ever born on this forum you dumb@ss.lol. No dumbass I don't want to debate in any hidden place. I want to tarnish your claims Everytime you post bull cr@p on this forum in open. Just because you know the art of copy paste, you can't be allowed to spread your mental $hit freely. Everytime you will post any crap, expect us to refute your self.made theroeis to be refuted . And no, Pakistan the term did not exist before 1947.... Sorry if it's your badluck but stop comparing it with the term India's antiquity. Be dumb..spread your cr@p. I want you to type more and more and prove yourself the stupidest poster on PDF ever. I am right here.

You are the b@stard here. Period. Next time if you can't debate leave it instead of getting angry. Your points are as useless as your anger here.

Your exact claim of multiple ethnicity is flawed. Point is simple and if your ego is not allowing you to accept it. It's your identity problem not the world's. I will put forward the point again. If your claim you are multi ethnicity, then the part that resisted Alexander is the the Hindus lineage. The bravery drums that you are beating, comes from the Hindu ancestry. Period. Secondly the remaining part of your ancestry that does not come from the Hindu, are from the Invaders. That itself proves, that that major chunk of your lineage which comes from Invaders. Is not the indegenous people of IVC nor did they defend the land. This is as simple as that. If you are still. Confused over this, then it's your problem..instead of abusing you dumbass poster...learn proper history out of school text book.

Again..your claims of Alexander being Pakistani is refuted a hundred times. Keep clinging on to it just because your Pakistani inflated ego does not allow you to accept it. Other claims like Maurya was from Pakistan is also refuted. F*ck that was the most dumbass theory ever spoken on this forum..so we know your logics. Oh talking about logic. You are believer of 1 Muslim is equal to 10 non Muslims. So your credibility ends right there. Probably the stupidest of member ever born on this forum you dumb@ss.lol. No dumbass I don't want to debate in any hidden place. I want to tarnish your claims Everytime you post bull cr@p on this forum in open. Just because you know the art of copy paste, you can't be allowed to spread your mental $hit freely. Everytime you will post any crap, expect us to refute your self.made theroeis to be refuted . And no, Pakistan the term did not exist before 1947.... Sorry if it's your badluck but stop comparing it with the term India's antiquity. Be dumb..spread your cr@p. I want you to type more and more and prove yourself the stupidest poster on PDF ever. I am right here.

I get angry at monkeys like you who ignore what I say.

Finally, you listen to what I say. I have no qualms with what you have said in your first paragraph, that's what I've been saying all along. Now that that's settled, we can move on to the next part.

I never said Alexander was Pakistani, can you read? I said he invaded Pakistan because yes, the land he invaded is currently called Pakistan. If you want to be more accurate, he invaded the Indus but he certainly did not invade the Republic of Hindustan.

It's only stupid because idiots like you don't bother to check the facts for yourself. I personally don't value the Mauryans at all, but you guys getting hyped about the fact that they invaded the Indus is pathetic since they originally came from KPK. Don't like it? Too bad. Keep crying.

Doesn't have to be hidden, in fact I want to do it on the forum. I just want us to agree to a format so you dumbasses stop ignoring what I say and address every single point, but you seem to actually be doing that now so it doesn't seem necessary (unless you insist of course)/

If you consider your 2nd rate pieces of internet excrement as refutations, then that's just sad. I'm all for you monkeys replying to me with such garbage, it's rather entertaining (but rather annoying when you ignore half of what I say).

The term India comes from the Indus River which almost entirely flows in Pakistan. Also, names are irrelevant. the Republic of Hindustan did not exist prior to 1947, just like the Republic of Pakistan. You are not older than us in any way, shape or form other than the fact that you kept the original name whilst we and Bangladesh chose separate ones. By your logic, Arabian history doesn't belong to any countries on the Arabian peninsula other than the KSA since none of them have "Arabia" as part of their name. Does that sound logical to you?

I get angry at monkeys like you who ignore what I say.

Finally, you listen to what I say. I have no qualms with what you have said in your first paragraph, that's what I've been saying all along. Now that that's settled, we can move on to the next part.

I never said Alexander was Pakistani, can you read? I said he invaded Pakistan because yes, the land he invaded is currently called Pakistan. If you want to be more accurate, he invaded the Indus but he certainly did not invade the Republic of Hindustan.

It's only stupid because idiots like you don't bother to check the facts for yourself. I personally don't value the Mauryans at all, but you guys getting hyped about the fact that they invaded the Indus is pathetic since they originally came from KPK. Don't like it? Too bad. Keep crying.

Doesn't have to be hidden, in fact I want to do it on the forum. I just want us to agree to a format so you dumbasses stop ignoring what I say and address every single point, but you seem to actually be doing that now so it doesn't seem necessary (unless you insist of course)/

If you consider your 2nd rate pieces of internet excrement as refutations, then that's just sad. I'm all for you monkeys replying to me with such garbage, it's rather entertaining (but rather annoying when you ignore half of what I say).

The term India comes from the Indus River which almost entirely flows in Pakistan. Also, names are irrelevant. the Republic of Hindustan did not exist prior to 1947, just like the Republic of Pakistan. You are not older than us in any way, shape or form other than the fact that you kept the original name whilst we and Bangladesh chose separate ones. By your logic, Arabian history doesn't belong to any countries on the Arabian peninsula other than the KSA since none of them have "Arabia" as part of their name. Does that sound logical to you?

I still don't understand how to drill down the fact that Porus was a Hindu king into your thick skull. Pakistan is still part of the "INDIAN" subcontinent if you know. The entire world knows Pakistan got created from India. Not the other way round. :rolleyes:

I still don't understand how to drill down the fact that Porus was a Hindu king into your thick skull. Pakistan is still part of the "INDIAN" subcontinent if you know. The entire world knows Pakistan got created from India. Not the other way round. :rolleyes:

You don't seem to able to read. I never denied Porus was probably Hindu.

No, Pakistan was created from British India, just like Hindustan was. We did not gain independence from you, we gained it from the British.

No, Pakistan was created from British India, just like Hindustan was. We did not gain independence from you, we gained it from the British.

So why did those who lived in present day Pakistan were still referred to as "Indians" before 1947 ? "Indian" National Congress had session in Lahore before 1947. You're scoring own goals time and time again ! :omghaha::omghaha:

So why did those who lived in present day Pakistan were still referred to as "Indians" before 1947 ? "Indian" National Congress had session in Lahore before 1947.

Because the term Indian comes from the Indus river which is almost entirely in Pakistan, not Hindustan.

Also, the territory was still called British India, so the term Indian would be appropriate.

Because the term Indian comes from the Indus river which is almost entirely in Pakistan, not Hindustan.

Also, the territory was still called British India, so the term Indian would be appropriate.

But didn't you also say "names are irrelevant." ??? What's it? Make up your mind.

Back
Top Bottom