What's new

3 Members you want to meet , and not want to meet

I will be coming to Islamabad soon , if you can manage the trip , but i am hoping to stop by at Lahore , my father has tons of friends over there ..

Visa interview?

Bhai Daru pe ker na ana mujh se milne :P

For me if i had Chance to meet some people from PDF, the list goes like this ..

Pakistan : Oscar , HRK , Horus , Tps77 , Django , Bilal Khan , Hell hound @slav Defense
Turkey : @cabatli_53 @Hakikat ve Hikmet
India : @Joe Shearer @Kaniska
America : @gambit (despite our difference on many thing still respect his knowledge on Aviation related Topics) @KAL-EL (for free Cheese Steak) :lol:
China : @Chinese-Dragon

I appreciate your initiative and interest to tag for this post. To be honest, I am surprised....As i never thought myself as a prominent member of this forum where any one is really paying attention to my post.

For me, PDF is a true medium where i get the correct information or a perspective analysis of any news concerning India, Pakistan, China and the rest of the world that matters to India....Since last 10 year, i truely believe that national media is not sharing the correct information with their audience. They always project news and information that can be easily sold to public...But we should always open our ears to understand different perspective of different incidents that is happening around us...And that curiosity to understand the information landed me in PDF...

For me, if i would like to meet with any one, i will meet with those who like me to meet with me.

Pakistan:
@Starlord, @Imran Khan
India : Not sure to whom should i pick, because, i may like to meet with most of the people except a few who are in different tangent than normal people...
Iran : There are few posters from Iran to whom i admire. But i do not remember their names. I may have to search for their name to tag it.

I appreciate your initiative and interest to tag for this post. To be honest, I am surprised....As i never thought myself as a prominent member of this forum where any one is really paying attention to my post.

For me, PDF is a true medium where i get the correct information or a perspective analysis of any news concerning India, Pakistan, China and the rest of the world that matters to India....Since last 10 year, i truely believe that national media is not sharing the correct information with their audience. They always project news and information that can be easily sold to public...But we should always open our ears to understand different perspective of different incidents that is happening around us...And that curiosity to understand the information landed me in PDF...

For me, if i would like to meet with any one, i will meet with those who like me to meet with me.

Pakistan:
@Starlord, @Imran Khan
India : Not sure to whom should i pick, because, i may like to meet with most of the people except a few who are in different tangent than normal people...
Iran : There are few posters from Iran to whom i admire. But i do not remember their names. I may have to search for their name to tag it.

Its rare to see good members from our neighbor , maybe its years of Media brainwashing or just trolling .. but every good Poster from India or anywhere in the world is worth meeting and have a conversation over a Tea :)

I want to meet everyone except one .. this @Retired Troll ... Never ever I will want to meet him .
If he ever come to meet me I'll put a banana on his way so he slips on it and falls when he'll fall I'll disappear so he never sees me again .

I would rather prefer to be exploded by a bomb than to meet this troll .

Never , never ever . :sick::sick::sick: . Such an embarrassment to humanity . :sick::sick:

I wouldn't mind meeting anyone but trust me on this...the indian members here do NOT wanna meet ME!!! 8-):butcher: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA...:devil:

Who I want to meet and will hopefully
@sakra

Honestly, would love to meet all of you :)

Back
Top Bottom