What's new

3 Members you want to meet , and not want to meet

I would like to meet @Maarkhoor @lastofthepatriots and @Big Tank to see if a fight would ensue.... :victory:

Knowing my luck the three of them would join forces and beat me up instead... :cheesy:
I didn't remember I that we discussed any thing...then why such wish?

"He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one
enemy will meet him everywhere."

Hazrat Ali ibn-Abi-Talib R.A

Patriotic @Areesh , @lastofthepatriots
One of my favorite posters @DESERT FIGHTER

And @WebMaster of course, to thank him for providing us with such a wonderful forum.

Sir, me apse umar me chota hun. Zaban meri khuli he magar, me dil se bura ne hun. Anyone I meet from PDF in real life know that I am very easy going guy.

I would like to meet @Maarkhoor @lastofthepatriots and @Big Tank to see if a fight would ensue.... :victory:

Knowing my luck the three of them would join forces and beat me up instead... :cheesy:
I'm not a fighter, unless my life or my family's life is threatened. In real life I am quiet, and generally exclusive in who I converse with based on greetings alone.

Ok so this will be interesting, If you PDFian will be given chance to meet 3 people from the PDF in real life, who would you pick and why ? and what 3 top Questions or things you would want to know about the Members you want to meet ?

To make it interesting , Also share with us, 3 members whom you hate/Dislike the most and want to meet just to knock their teeth out ( figuratively ), more like you want to know what kind of person they are in real life .

I have always wanted to meet @Oscar @Joe Shearer & @VCheng

But I would also like to meet @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @gambit & Dr. @ziaulislam

There are many many others I would love to meet. But I can not name them all here. I have been rather inactive and purposely keep myself to a few threads. That is why I am a bit out of touch and I can not recall many names.

Though I have a few names in mind for posters whose on-line mannerisms want me to stay clear of them, I would certainly not name them.

But I would also like to meet @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @gambit & Dr. @ziaulislam

There are many many others I would love to meet. But I can not name them all here. I have been rather inactive and purposely keep myself to a few threads. That is why I am a bit out of touch and I can not recall many names.

Though I have a few names in mind for posters whose on-line mannerisms want me to stay clear of them, I would certainly not name them.
Hope I am not one of them which you want to stay clear :)

If you are ever within 500 miles of me, let me know. :D

Meet with three members? Why?

Its my guess that you and @Oscar are both in USA. The last time I visited USA was in 2016 at my nephew's wedding. I may visit next year too, but its not certain.

If you are in Lahore, we can meet.

I am in upstate NY and he is in Texas. Give me a headsup next time you are anywhere along the northern East coast down to DC, no problem for me. :D

I want to meet just one man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
@WebMaster , the most mysterious guy on this forum. Lolz (a very happy b’day in advance :tup: ).

There are two other mysterious members - @kahonapyarhai and @isro2222. Want to meet them for different reasons. :agree:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom