What's new

3 Members you want to meet , and not want to meet

Sensible posters like @Sher Shah Awan , @Verve , @VCheng , @I.R.A and others, though I disagree with them on many things ...

I will be honored to meet you sir. I have always found your posts very well constructed and interesting. I am really impressed with authority you hold over Kashmir issue and related debate.

The other members of interest to me would be @Hell hound @Retired Troll @Sher Shah Awan

@Mentee ....... and any member who may come across in real life.

I love to meet @Hakikat ve Hikmet in person. He is like family person you know that carries the strong bond.

As for Imranistan, I have feeling they might change their opinions once they meet me. I am totally different person that contrasts the perception Imranistan have of me .

Bad news, my accent is only getting worse. I'd sound like an Aussie truck driver in a few years from now :D

Indeed!
I have spoken to you (actually tortured you) quite a few times. :-)
Anyone who knows me, knows that i blabber a lot. Lol
I’m sorry that i didnt spare someone as respectful as you.

I want to meet just one man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
@WebMaster , the most mysterious guy on this forum. Lolz (a very happy b’day in advance :tup: ).

I’ve talked to almost everyone else here, including @Horus .
I genuinely hope next time I’ll be able to decipher your thick Australian accent, Horus. :lol:
A belated happy b’day to u buddy.

I will be honored to meet you sir. I have always found your posts very well constructed and interesting. I am really impressed with authority you hold over Kashmir issue and related debate.

The other members of interest to me would be @Hell hound @Retired Troll @Sher Shah Awan

Would be a pleasure indeed.

Bhai jan done hai . We will meet soon :partay:

I wanna meet @Mentee @Starlord @Dawood Ibrahim @Signalian @Khafee @Hell hound @Retired Troll
8-):p:

Karcuk hoon bhai wapsi par app ka liya C 130 tyarr hhahahahah

@dijinn ?

an honor janaab

ajo fir mill kay @Mentee di kutt laiye tay eday bhoot wi kadey :D

jani 3 ka option bohat kam tha bohat say aziz nikal jatey thay so achey pakistani honey ka saboot dia or rule hi tor dia :rofl:
Botii ko advance m fry kr k salan bnana or Shorba lamba kr lyna phr chahay poori janj bhugta laya j - - - - - - - hm apni chaini thori ly k dawat khanay a jy gy

:thank_you2:

Back
Top Bottom