What's new

3 Israeli soldiers shot dead in Ramallah.

Israel soldiers went into west bank and killed 2 Palestinian.

In return 3 Israeli soldiers have been killed.

our dead are in Jannah inshallah as promised. they died for their freedom. Long may the jewsish zionist facist suffer. in this world and the next
palestinians need to start buying long range sniper rifles. 1 hit 1 kill. only way to bring the jewish vermin to peace

You fucking liar, 2 Israeli soldiers were killed, another two were wounded, but if you wanna compare statistics, you've got a few thousands of more casualties, and I hope we will add a few zeroes to that number

The soldiers were standing in a bus station when a Palestinian car stopped and started shooting at them, the Israeli soldiers weren't killed "in retaliation".

No mention of Palestinian deaths?

Nope no mention.

You fucking liar, 2 Israeli soldiers were killed, another two were wounded, but if you wanna compare statistics, you've got a few thousands of more casualties, and I hope we will add a few zeroes to that number

The soldiers were standing in a bus station when a Palestinian car stopped and started shooting at them, the Israeli soldiers weren't killed "in retaliation".

Why are you angry I gave the source as well calm down. It is just news.

The Arab states are sell outs...they’v been colluding with the Israel for a long time to the detriment of our Palestinian brothers. If they had supported Palestinians with arms/sophisticated weaponry, the Israelis would have thought twice abt illegally occupying Palestine. Instead these Arabs are busy competing to build the tallest skyscraper and living the high life.

your airforce kills innocent babies ... same difference...the less of u the better it is for this world

Why are you angry I gave the source as well calm down. It is just news.
You're saying it as if those soldiers that were killed, were fucking around and shooting people until some Palestinian heroes killed them

your airforce kills innocent babies ... same difference...the less of u the better it is for this world
If terrorists are hiding near those babies then it's not our responsibility?

You're saying it as if those soldiers that were killed, were fucking around and shooting people until some Palestinian heroes killed them

If terrorists are hiding near those babies then it's not our responsibility?

That is why Israeli terrorist were killed by Palestinians freedom soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom