What's new

3 indian soldiers killed as Pak Forces retaliate at kerala sector?

According to military sources, three Indian forces were killed in a retaliatory fire by Pakistani army on Sunday during cross-firing.

India again opens unprovoked fire in Kerala Sector | SAMAA TV

RAWALPINDI: According to sources three Indian soldiers were killed Monday in a retaliatory attack in Kerala Sector of Azad Kahsmir.

Dunya News: Pakistan:-Three Indian soldiers killed as Pak forces retalia...

Just clarify with these low life lairs .... Both incident are same or they seen in different dreams ???

Here is another media outlet:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...=E-LooIS6vqKHGgCRRvae7Q&bvm=bv.51156542,d.bGE

Rest im sure ur fingers are as fast and ur tongue.

From Sama TV
According to military sources, three Indian forces were killed in a retaliatory fire by Pakistani army on Sunday during cross-firing.

From Dunya TV
According to sources three Indian soldiers were killed Monday in a retaliatory attack in Kerala Sector of Azad Kahsmir

Ask your incompetent media to get their stories correct to begin with :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like their fingers are all messed up too ;)

@karan.1970 you notice same??? :lol: :lol:

What a way to make people fool ... Pakistani media is doing great thing

Last edited by a moderator:
From Sama TV

From Dunya TV

Ask your incompetent media to get their stories correct to begin with :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like their fingers are all messed up too ;)

Ur own media reported "unprovoked" firing by Pakistan 9-10 hours earlier:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=CmR2v5yValdM29I66XI26Q&bvm=bv.51156542,d.dmg

11 hours ago:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=V5qRZeYUaMETdq677-SJXw&bvm=bv.51156542,d.dmg

As for our media.. yeah im sure they do it for the love of army ... haha.

Well, they are quoting sources in PA so I am not too surprised.. I just hope this news is truly false...

Ur own media reported "unprovoked" firing by Pakistan 9-10 hours earlier:

How does that take care of the discrepancy on dates being shown between Samaa and Dunya news items.. ??? Looks like they went ahead with unconfirmed sources and screwed up...

Your rant is as true as ur armys lies... just like the fake enemy soldiers .. neither the bodies existed,nor their families... and funnily not even the imaginery graves... now go ask ur innocent armed forces to stop lying(something they are unfortunately vert good at). :laughcry:

Read your post again..:lol:

hahaha atleast Our army don't appease our people by chest thumping on false news like this.

Well, they are quoting sources in PA so I am not too surprised.. I just hope this news is truly false...

Why do you even doubt.... Its not easy to hide things like this from Indian media

Why do you even doubt.... Its not easy to hide things like this from Indian media

That's true.. But I have just too many friends on the front line.. So one gets concerned about them..

How does that take care of the discrepancy on dates being shown between Samaa and Dunya news items.. ??? Looks like they went ahead with unconfirmed sources and screwed up...

We unlike indian army dont fake or present concocted bs.. fake ememy bunkers,lol fake NIC cards issued by "Riasat e Jammu aur Kashmir"... fake encounters,medals awarded to dead soldiers tht turn up alive in their villages etc..

As for the argument that the monday/sunday difference is a sign that something is a fish, firstly we are referring to a night time cross firing episode here. I'm very sure that no one was looking at there watches as they waited for an Indian soldier's pulse to diminish, such inaccuracies can be expected in remote areas. Secondly, why are you guys fighting over it like immature kids, if the guys were killed it'll be on Indian Media soon enough, if they aren't dead then good for their families, they get to see their kid come home again.

hahaha atleast Our army don't appease our people by chest thumping on false news like this.

It's false when it's been proven so, at the moment, it's unconfirmed from neutral sources in which case, your response is akin to denial.

. Secondly, why are you guys fighting over it like immature kids, if the guys were killed it'll be on Indian Media soon enough, if they aren't dead then good for their families, they get to see their kid come home again.

See ... there is a reason why you are the TT Chairman.. Cant agree more.... Am off this thread till there is any confirmation one way or the other..

Read the post regarding night time fire exchanges. These deaths are not pre-planned with the Indians, the actual fire and report may vary by hours and even days.

so the news is not true.damn bloody dunya news wale

I hope a similar news surfaces but with a report of more than 10killed

Back
Top Bottom