What's new

3 indian soldiers killed as Pak Forces retaliate at kerala sector?

NO mainstream newswire is reporting or reported it.

The fact is that 2 Pakistani soldiers and a civilian man and a civilian woman had been killed by Indian UNPROVOKED firing during last few days or a week.

NO mainstream newswire is reporting or reported it.

The fact is that 2 Pakistani soldiers and a civilian man and a civilian woman had been killed by Indian UNPROVOKED firing during last few days or a week.

Yes no Indian channels has reported it but all Pakistani channels are reporting and for first time in past two days only Pakistan has claimed two kill Indian troops and now report of that firing incidents at LOC by Indian channels so it seems they are hiding

Yes no Indian channels has reported it but all Pakistani channels are reporting and for first time in past two days only Pakistan has claimed two kill Indian troops and now report of that firing incidents at LOC by Indian channels so it seems they are hiding

Technically I feel that only the other side or the hit side can tell exact number of injuries/casualties hence unless Indians claim it will reject any such news from our side claiming casualties on the other side.

Technically I feel that only the other side or the hit side can tell exact number of injuries/casualties hence unless Indians claim it will reject any such news from our side claiming casualties on the other side.

It seems Indian Army is waiting for right moment to tell the news Pakistanis have never told the exact number of troops they have killed for first time they have done this so it seems India will reveal it may be a little later

This is a typical battle protocol except in high visibility kills like aircrafts or ships.. Else this can be left to the imagination of whoever wants to battle the windmills :)

That way I know of folks in IA who claim that they took out 10-12 PA men in a single attack last week. But then that's just claims and unless backed by similar reporting on Pak side, can not be verified.

This is a typical battle protocol except in high visibility kills like aircrafts or ships.. Else this can be left to the imagination of whoever wants to battle the windmills :)

That way I know of folks in IA who claim that they took out 10-12 PA men in a single attack last week. But then that's just claims and unless backed by similar reporting on Pak side, can not be verified.

I said the same thing. So?

haha aisi bayhoda reportings post kertay hue sharam nai ati?- Lol-
yh news hai ya bollywood ki script-
50 Pak soldiers dead- Lol-
who else have reported that apart from india?-
bunch of schmucks-

And who else has reported about these 3 Indian deaths except your schmucks from Samaa and Dunya ?:azn:

haha aisi bayhoda reportings post kertay hue sharam nai ati?- Lol-
yh news hai ya bollywood ki script-
50 Pak soldiers dead- Lol-
who else have reported that apart from india?-
bunch of schmucks-

sir jee thats why I said that 'such reports hold no truth' while looking at your own media they are claiming that Indian soldiers killed but absolutely no reprts of casualties from our side. Until we confirm such reports, we both can speculate as much we can but can't take that as truth.

clear cut signs hain bhai of UNPREDICTABLE skirmishes. Armies cannot start war so low scale skirmish is the substitute. These skirmishes will not escalate in weaponry but frequency might increase which will make LOC highly under small scale fire exchange from both the sides.
Civilian government has to intervene and stop this.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom