What's new

3 indian soldiers killed as Pak Forces retaliate at kerala sector?

hahaha atleast Our army don't appease our people by chest thumping on false news like this.

Read Icarus post.. he bursted your bubble... for further bs.. try using ur grey matter (if u have any) abt indian army destroying own bunkers etc...if thts not chest thumping bs.. than i guess they did it to appease Pakistanis...

As for the argument that the monday/sunday difference is a sign that something is a fish, firstly we are referring to a night time cross firing episode here. I'm very sure that no one was looking at there watches as they waited for an Indian soldier's pulse to diminish, such inaccuracies can be expected in remote areas. Secondly, why are you guys fighting over it like immature kids, if the guys were killed it'll be on Indian Media soon enough, if they aren't dead then good for their families, they get to see their kid come home again.

It's false when it's been proven so, at the moment, it's unconfirmed from neutral sources in which case, your response is akin to denial.

If this is between Sunday night/Monday morning so almost 20-24 hours are already passed but still no Indian sources are reporting any such incident.

This news is totally false ....

If this is between Sunday night/Monday morning so almost 20-24 hours are already passed but still no Indian sources are reporting any such incident.

This news is totally false ....

It's about 20-24 hours since the actual occurrence but there wasn't a coroner on hand to confirm the death right away. Like I said, remote areas and reporting times vary. I'd wait for tomorrow's paper before making any conclusions, this post would look pretty dumb this time tomorrow if the guys really have died. In any case, I am no one to celebrate the death of a soldier, it's the life I live too and sooner or later I too shall have to meet a piece of lead with my name on it. It's your prerogative to enjoy and debate as soldiers die on the borders, it's almost like cheap entertainment, like the gladiators of Rome.

It's about 20-24 hours since the actual occurrence but there wasn't a coroner on hand to confirm the death right away. Like I said, remote areas and reporting times vary. I'd wait for tomorrow's paper before making any conclusions, this post would look pretty dumb this time tomorrow if the guys really have died. In any case, I am no one to celebrate the death of a soldier, it's the life I live too and sooner or later I too shall have to meet a piece of lead with my name on it. It's your prerogative to enjoy and debate as soldiers die on the borders, it's almost like cheap entertainment, like the gladiators of Rome.

But do you still think Indian media will not report for injured soldier ??

Just for your reference : Try and search two different attacks on our soldiers in J&K today ... and timing of report.

But do you still think Indian media will not report for injured soldier ??

Indian Media won't report anything until the IA releases details. These areas are out of the reach of Media outlets and any and all information coming is from military sources. So, like I said, let's wait for the fog of war to clear up before we can make sweeping claims and accusations.

And in other news, I've got to split, busy day tomorrow.

Fake news to appease naive pakistani people. If it indeed was true then all leading news papers like The Dawn, the news, ET etc would have reported it let alone Indian media.

I hope you stay safe. I never wish ill for any professional soldiers, they only take orders and follow them.

You are right, we should wait and see.

:lol: What does that prove ???

Pakistan again violate LOC agreement. You are doing same from long time.

Read posts above kid.. coz if tommorow your army accepts some deaths... u will be ranting here "retaliate,this n tht"..

Back
Top Bottom