What's new

3 indian soldiers killed as Pak Forces retaliate at kerala sector?

They probably have a Kerala sector on their side of the LOC. I don't think sector names are the same on both sides.

I personally wouldn't have any issue accepting the news if reputed newspapers like the Dawn or the Nation publish this news. As of now they haven't, and its been more than 3 years since this report started coming in, so am apprehensive.

3 years or hours? :P

BTW google also doesn't know where this Kerala sector is!

3 years or hours? :P

BTW google also doesn't know where this Kerala sector is!

Much of the area is uncharted, I can't find Chakothi, Cham or Uri on there either. These are not proper geographical or administrative denominations, the sectors are named after a landmark village in the area.

Dunya TV has taken down that news from their website..

Eating crow ?? .. Its there in the ticker though :)

Mark my words.. News about 1-2 dead PA men is in the offing.. This is just to offset that...

Dunya TV has taken down that news from their website..

Eating crow ?? .. Its there in the ticker though :)

Mark my words.. News about 1-2 dead PA men is in the offing.. This is just to offset that...

We don't need a distraction to offset news about the death of our men, we've been in a state of war for 10 years. We are eerily at ease with death these days.........

A country tht destroys its own bunkers and acts as dead enemy soldiers... wont be something new would it?

lols saying who?? a country which even refuse to accept dead bodies of its soldiers??

Dude, I meant from the headlines.. It was splashed at the top news item on Dunya TV's web page. Now its not there on the front page at all...Am sure the html page is still there.. but no link on the website pointing to it...

:lol: ( personal attacks are the last refuge of the incompetent ) :D

We don't need a distraction to offset news about the death of our men, we've been in a state of war for 10 years. We are eerily at ease with death these days.........

No sir.. Death of soldiers against India (and vice versa) is a different ball game all together.. Sad but true.. Else the news of PA men killed in KP and Indian CRPF killed by Maoists would have made the same noise, but they dont..

No sir.. Death of soldiers against India (and vice versa) is a different ball game all together.. Sad but true.. Else the news of PA men killed in KP and Indian CRPF killed by Maoists would have made the same noise, but they dont..

That would have been the case as far as 2003 but ever since the WoT gathered impetus in Pakistan. Death has become a part of daily life.

lols saying who?? a country which even refuse to accept dead bodies of its soldiers??

Your rant is as true as ur armys lies... just like the fake enemy soldiers .. neither the bodies existed,nor their families... and funnily not even the imaginery graves... now go ask ur innocent armed forces to stop lying(something they are unfortunately vert good at). :laughcry:

Dude, I meant from the headlines.. It was splashed at the top news item on Dunya TV's web page. Now its not there on the front page at all...Am sure the html page is still there.. but no link on the website pointing to it...
:lol: Mr Incompetent (personal attacks etc etc..) :D

Read your post again..:lol:

This is in clear violation of Nawaz Sharif's order of restrain and take indian bullets on chest without making sound.

Noora traitor, shall be packed once more and traitors in foreign office, shall be brought to justice.

Back
Top Bottom