What's new

3 indian soldiers killed as Pak Forces retaliate at kerala sector?

RIP to the soldiers, but Pak Army should start retaliating in tit for tat manner, these Indians are in no mood of backing off.

Its on the news bulletin right now...

Lol there is no arguing with that sorta logic! As I said, tomorrow we ll go around claiming we killed 100 Pakistani soldiers and say Pakistani media is hiding it. It doesn't work like that

It would be interesting to know what/who Dunyanews TV sources are, cause Indian Army hasn't acknowledged any casualties yet, as has been the norm on both sides so far.

RIP to the soldiers, but Pak Army should start retaliating in tit for tat manner, these Indians are in no mood of backing off.

According to sources.. they had earlier targetted ambulance aswell..

So I thought there was major restrain because tind did not want P.A to respond as much as they needed to?

So I thought there was major restrain because tind did not want P.A to respond as much as they needed to?

well they were using heavy rounds, so some response had to been given- he just retaliated in friendly manner

If the news was true then our 'Times Now' and India News would have reported it till now and 'Arnab Goswamy' would have made this issue a disaster out of it. I'll wait for Indian news channels to report it or else it's just a face saving lie.

It could be that Pak is about the declare the deaths of the remaing 2-3 PA men from the Indian bunker Busting attack and hence is releasing this story (till now only the side losing men have released the news of their deaths) to balance out..

Having said that, lets wait for the updates from other media sources. Wont be surprised if the story is true as well. If I believe the mess room talk, the casualty figures in last 5 - 6 days is over 20 on both sides.

lols seems more like face saving lie to happy pakistani people, nothing much. Still absolutely no report in Indian media. All they are showing is a Police constable martyred in Anantnag when militants attacked him.

It could be that Pak is about the declare the deaths of the remaing 2-3 PA men from the Indian bunker Busting attack and hence is releasing this story (till now only the side losing men have released the news of their deaths) to balance out..

Having said that, lets wait for the updates from other media sources. Wont be surprised if the story is true as well. If I believe the mess room talk, the casualty figures in last 5 - 6 days is over 20 on both sides.

absolutely dude.

Dumbass we arent india and the news is just 45 min old.. as for PA no casuality reported... so much for ur rant... or maybe indian army is hiding the casualities coz of fear of demoralising its soldiers... same logic u use.

Dumbass we arent india and the news is just 45 min old.. as for PA no casuality reported... so much for ur rant... or maybe indian army is hiding the casualities coz of fear of demoralising its soldiers... same logic u use.

Its 3 hours old as per Dunya News Website.

Last Updated On 26 August,2013 About 3 hours ago

Its 3 hours old as per Dunya News Website.

Last Updated On 26 August,2013 About 3 hours ago

Last Updated On 26 August,2013 About 2 hours ago... add another hour if tht pleases you... but sure... lets see when indian media reports the news...

do they have a kerala sector in kashmir?

No the media outlets made it up... latest news... again firing has started:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...=E-LooIS6vqKHGgCRRvae7Q&bvm=bv.51156542,d.bGE

RIP to the indian soldiers, told ya, we payback with interest.

Back
Top Bottom