What's new

3 Indian Navy ships arrive at Ctg port

Bangladesh intelligence should monitor their activities. there might be some subversive agenda.

Dude..if India has to do any subersive activities in BD, they do not want to go through sending naval ship..Rathen they can directly snick through Assam and Meghalaya border with BD without any much resistance like the way, civilian are travelling across the border from both sides....Why do India need to send a naval ship for that purpose?

Hmm. Barbarossa AND Zitadelle. :( Washout is better.
Ohh please,we don't need an operation like Barbarossa or Citadel to intimidate the Lungis:D.We will rather launch "Operation Lungi fire" and believe by the ned of the day the lungians will surrender en masse:rofl::rofl::lol::lol:.

yes i am new. what are you trying to say i don,t understant. but i want to share my history in PDF. when i join in pdf, i have no idea about any other countrys member. but day by day i found only indian membar always try to show some kind of arogance something like they are the worlds superpower, they do this, they do that but i found oposit, they even can,t win war with pakistan- forget china. and indian member is more active in bd section more then bd member them self. in one word now i think india means = (BIG MOUTH - ZERO RESULT)
No one can win indian member hare by talking with them.

what a nation india is, always take a very little state like bangladesh to show there power, and this is why you can,t be superpower. do you know why china now more more strong then ever? because china chose u.s.a and you chose bd/pakistan for war.
Ohh come on,we chose you because we realised that we would need millions of lungi slaves who will work for us as force laborers in the near future:devil::lol:

i think by saying " lungi " you trying to angree us o_O
but you need to know that instant of anger we feel HAPPY..............:dance3:

PLZ READ= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lungi:haha:
I just don't understand that why the mere mention of the word "Lungi" make you people angryo_O!After all it's a part of your tradition,so there is nothing to be ashamed of the fact that you guys are world famous lungiwalas and your national dance is none other than the "Lungi Dance":omghaha::sarcastic::lol::lol::lol:

I just don't understand that why the mere mention of the word "Lungi" make you people angryo_O!After all it's a part of your tradition,so there is nothing to be ashamed of the fact that you guys are world famous lungiwalas and your national dance is none other than the "Lungi Dance":omghaha::sarcastic::lol::lol::lol:

you don,t read the wikiperdia link, do you? :azn:

you may also need to know this.
Clothing in India= Clothing in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Well, not that I am all for Operation Washout as my capacity is only as a consultant. But all the methods you propose involve scenarios which only create physical panic. If I am to be worth my fees for the project I would propose Cricket Matches accross BD with India and Pakistan where it is ensured that BD lose only by 1 run and always through a six off the last ball.

Most of the elders would die of heart attacks, and the flood would be provided by their tween girls.. drowning in their own tears.
Oh Oscar.. you are damn evil :devil::devil:(Sarcasm Intended)...

yes i am new. what are you trying to say i don,t understant. but i want to share my history in PDF. when i join in pdf, i have no idea about any other countrys member. but day by day i found only indian membar always try to show some kind of arogance something like they are the worlds superpower, they do this, they do that but i found oposit, they even can,t win war with pakistan- forget china. and indian member is more active in bd section more then bd member them self. in one word now i think india means = (BIG MOUTH - ZERO RESULT)
No one can win indian member hare by talking with them.

what a nation india is, always take a very little state like bangladesh to show there power, and this is why you can,t be superpower. do you know why china now more more strong then ever? because china chose u.s.a and you chose bd/pakistan for war.

I see, so we are dealing with a severe victimization syndrome. No need to sweat over this, we'll spare you as we bathe in Bangladeshi blood, we'll spare you so that you may carry the tales of horror to your kith and kin around the world.

Now, on to the point, no water or poisoned water, or Oscar's creeping rise? Which way do you prefer?

I see, so we are dealing with a severe victimization syndrome. No need to sweat over this, we'll spare you as we bathe in Bangladeshi blood, we'll spare you so that you may carry the tales of horror to your kith and kin around the world.

Now, on to the point, no water or poisoned water, or Oscar's creeping rise? Which way do you prefer?

Hey dude... the "creeping high-water mark" rise method was mine! At least respect the IPR ! :rofl:

I'm giving you this :
2z6in9g.gif

Indo-BD ties are improving day by day :yahoo:

If any sane independent person in Bangladesh is asked about Indian Govt. (not Indians per se), the impression is still on the whole very negative. This is because Indian Govt's. actions so far in the last forty years have not been conducive to building trust or confidence. The concept of distrust, cheatery and thuggery has become symbolic with Indian Govt's. (their public servants') actions with anything to do with Bangladesh and they have done nothing to prevent or counter this impression from laying root in the general public discourse in Bangladesh.

Why would they - we still keep buying tens of Billions worth of Indian goods every year and illegally employed Indians are still remitting hundreds of miilion dollars from this country every year. Bangladesh is the third or fourth largest foreign exchange contributor to the Indian economy. In fact Kolkata's (West Bengal's) very economy is being kept afloat because of exports to Bangladesh. Talk to anyone in the business circle in Kolkata and you'll know. These are not wild claims.

Yet we lay down the red carpet for any visiting Chief Minister from say West Bengal in spite of proof that they were conspiring with the Jamatis to destabilize and overthrow our Govt.

New Delhi needs to do a whole lot more practically to build the semblance of public trust and confidence in this country. This requires more action than send a few Naval Academy ships every year. That is if there is honest will in the Modi Govt. to build entente.Going by the last forty years of 'Nateeja' I don't think anyone in Bangladesh is holding up a lot of hope.

If any sane independent person in Bangladesh is asked about Indian Govt. (not Indians per se), the impression is still on the whole very negative. This is because Indian Govt's. actions so far in the last forty years have not been conducive to building trust or confidence. The concept of distrust, cheatery and thuggery has become symbolic with Indian Govt's. (their public servants') actions with anything to do with Bangladesh and they have done nothing to prevent or counter this impression from laying root in the general public discourse in Bangladesh.

Why would they - we still keep buying tens of Billions worth of Indian goods every year and illegally employed Indians are still remitting hundreds of miilion dollars from this country every year. Bangladesh is the third or fourth largest foreign exchange contributor to the Indian economy. In fact Kolkata's (West Bengal's) very economy is being kept afloat because of exports to Bangladesh. Talk to anyone in the business circle in Kolkata and you'll know. These are not wild claims.

Yet we lay down the red carpet for any visiting Chief Minister from say West Bengal in spite of proof that they were conspiring with the Jamatis to destabilize and overthrow our Govt.

New Delhi needs to do a whole lot more practically to build the semblance of public trust and confidence in this country. This requires more action than send a few Naval Academy ships every year. That is if there is honest will in the Modi Govt. to build entente.Going by the last forty years of 'Nateeja' I don't think anyone in Bangladesh is holding up a lot of hope.

Gee dude it was just a small statement
No need to go overboard

Gee dude it was just a small statement
No need to go overboard

Nope was not an emotional statement. And wasn't directed at you of course. People of both countries want peace and prosperity. But South Block needs to step up to the plate and really act like the bigger country it is.

I'm giving you this :
2z6in9g.gif

Hahaha :laugh::laugh:

Nice 'Madhya Anguli' salute!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom