What's new

3 Force modernization drive: Tk 12, 985 crore proposed as defence budget

it ain't funny comparing BAF with PAF............ i won't comment against JF-17 but with that so called junk-16 securing pakistan skies from past 2+ decades...... let me tell you some thing.... If a war occurred between IAF and PAF can fight and secure it's skies for long time..... But if war between IAF and BAF, you will give up within a day or you will hide your jets under some roof.... you are waste for this forum.................

he feed deams to BD members with no clue and pose himslef as insider of BD forces .make them fool :rofl: in fact he is low life troll and fan boy which have nothing in hands

i am on my stand BD has today

8-mig-29
16 f-7s
7 A-5s

its mean BD have 31 fighters jets AM I WRONG ? and alone PN aviation have 32 mirages upgraded with rose carry exocets and other anti ship missiles including BVRs and RAAD nuclear capable cruse missile :rofl:

he feed deams to BD members with no clue and pose himslef as insider of BD forces .make them fool :rofl: in fact he is low life troll and fan boy which have nothing in hands

i am on my stand BD has today

8-mig-29
16 f-7s
7 A-5s

its mean BD have 31 fighters jets AM I WRONG ? and alone PN aviation have 32 mirages upgraded with rose carry exocets and other anti ship missiles including BVRs and RAAD nuclear capable cruse missile :rofl:

few days back he compared IN with BN and some of their surface fleet with IN fleet.... now BAF vs PAF :rofl::rofl:

few days back he compared IN with BN and some of their surface fleet with IN fleet.... now BAF vs PAF :rofl::rofl:

bechary satak gay hain shayed 31 fighter wo bhi a-5 f-7 mig-29 :rofl:

if we install a canon on IL-78 of paf will destroy them with cover of 4 K-8s traner kids from risalpur academy :rofl:

2021 they will got su-30 please give them now for fill dreams :rofl:

pakistan i don't knwo what will have after 10 years 2022 god bless us . they collected 31 fighters jets in 41 years after freedom and 200 more in 10 years future :rofl:

just wait for few days and then comparison will came with US, Russia and China and then they rule the galaxy:hang2:

One Troll just makes fun of his whole Nation bec of some wet dreams :no:

bechary satak gay hain shayed 31 fighter wo bhi a-5 f-7 mig-29 :rofl:

if we install a canon on IL-78 of paf will destroy them with cover of 4 K-8s traner kids from risalpur academy :rofl:

2021 they will got su-30 please give them now for fill dreams :rofl:

pakistan i don't knwo what will have after 10 years 2022 god bless us . they collected 31 fighters jets in 41 years after freedom and 200 more in 10 years future :rofl:
Kyun maje le rahe ho...jaane do masoomon ko...tum bhi yaar hudd hi taang khinchte ho....:lol:

When we had nothing, we fought 9 months with Pakistan to find Bangladesh. We have an active millitary force now. BAF with 146 aircrafts, we will fight till the end. It took us 9 monts against Pakistan, but it wont take more than 3 years against India... u know why? because, indians are morally really weak and breaks up really easy and thats the main reason u had so many defeats against Pakistan.

Our education is failing our children.

The one thing I am worried about is that, if they make a deal with the russians. The next gov won't
be able to change it. They are already talking about $800 million worth of arms from russia alone,
and russians won't allow such a deal to slip through just because change of gov.

Russian Arms,Tanks,Jets and what not are battle proven and most of them are pure legends.From AK-47 to the MiG-29 to Kamov Ka,all were just simply revolutionary.Russian purchases will be more expensive than the chinese,but they are certainly better.And if the BAF dont start trying to maintain expensive jets now,then when will they??Theres always a start right??I hope the deal falls through,as it would benefit us greatly.As for the indians knowing Sukhoi inside and out,well atleast will be on equal grounds if mwe compare the jets themselves.Su30 > F7.

Russian weapons are not so bad they are international and excellent quality and fully support to buy and we should buy more and be more closer to Russia like we are Close to China

but we will also buy China weapons aside from cheap it produce good quality weapons nowadays

Russian weapons are not so bad they are international and excellent quality and fully support to buy and we should buy more and be more closer to Russia like we are Close to China

but we will also buy China weapons aside from cheap it produce good quality weapons nowadays

Yap, Syria just downed a American fighter flying at very high speed and very low altitude with a Soviet era SAM system. It just proved the effectiveness of Russian weapons.

Who says Russian weapons are bad? :what:

They may not always be as good as American ones, but they are still effective. At least, they can finish the job. And that's what matters :D

Finally,a step taken to strengthen the Air Force.With more fighter jets and helo gunships,attacking power has increased considerably.And with that more transport/bomber aircrafts,even better tactical support and attacks.Would love to see the Super Hinds and the new MiGs :D But most of all would love to see the Sukhois :D

I want my Super Hinds to be painted like dis:
1.jpg

Never smile at the alligator :D

Back
Top Bottom