What's new

$3 billion from Saudi Arabia to the Lebanese National Army

Offended? You must have been smoking something.

I'm pointing my finger at your immaturity. You are a little immature boy, nothing else.

Why are you so offended? Be a man.

Imagine if we put you in an Arabic country you wouldn't survive for ten minutes.

Do you want to tell you stories about the Egyptian-Gaza border and how the officer pulled his gun on me ? And I was tackled to the ground by several of them.

Only to become friends after that. :lol:

Or the people who tried stealing my luggage? :lol:

Or the explosion demolitions going on right next to us?

Arabic nation will teach you how to be man. It's not about muscles.

I want you to come with me to Gaza. We'll make you a man.

and the perto-dollar chaos continues

:lol:

I hope that it won't continue by the time your pipeline gas with the mullahs finish.

Offended? You must have been smoking something.

I'm pointing my finger at your immaturity. You are a little immature boy, nothing else.

:lol:

I hope that it won't continue by the time your pipeline gas with the mullahs finish.

Says the guy with pokaman in his avatar. :rofl:

Anyway tell your Shia fanatic of a friend to stop calling Saudi Arabians for names otherwise we can start calling him a Gypsy. He is quite annoying. Can hardly write English and always writes one-liners. Yesterday he was bullshitting about the skies crying with blood after the death of Hussein ibn Ali (ra).
Then stop talk about Iraq and I will stop calling you nomads although it's reality.
Yuou regime stick its nose in my country affairs helping terrorism and you want us stop it you dream.

Then stop talk about Iraq and I will stop calling you nomads although it's reality.
Yuou regime stick its nose in my country affairs helping terrorism and you want us stop it you dream.

Says the guy whose country's 1.25 million strong population in 1867 were made up by 35% of Bedouins and 41% of rural tribes and only 24% of city dwellers half of which were Jews of Baghdad.

I assume that you can read Arabic:

الوضع عام 1867 م[عدل]
كان عدد سكان العراق عام 1867م وفقاً للدكتور محمد سلمان حسن في بحث نشره معهد الإحصاء في جامعة أكسفورد لا يتجاوز المليون وربع إلا قليلاً[5] [6] أما فئات السكان الثلاث فكانت نسبتهم كما يلي:

• القبائل البدوية: 35% من مجموع السكان.
  • القبائل الريفية: 41% من مجموع السكان.
  • أهل المدن: 24% من مجموع السكان.[7][8]

http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/سكان_العراق

Then you are all Gypsies with your logic.

Nobody is talking about Iraq here. You are the one talking about KSA in a thread about KSA and Lebanon. Trolling with your poor English and usual ignorance.
I ask once again why you use the name of a Yemeni Muslim?
Do you realize which land most of the Muslims back in the day were from and inhabited? You dare to call them similar untrue names?

If you want to insult then insult the government and not the people or country who you known nothing about.

Last edited:
Says the guy whose country's 1.25 million strong population in 1867 were made up by 35% of Bedouins and 41% of rural tribes and only 24% of city dwellers half of which were Jews of Baghdad.

I assume that you can read Arabic:

http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/سكان_العراق

Then you are all Gypsies with your logic.

Nobody is talking about Iraq here. You are the one talking about KSA in a thread about KSA and Lebanon. Trolling with your poor English and usual ignorance.
I ask once again why you use the name of a Yemeni Muslim?
Do you realize which land most of the Muslims back in the day were from and inhabited? You dare to call them similar untrue names?

If you want to insult then insult the government and not the people or country who you known nothing about.
Do you know where most of the nomads in Iraq its in the suni part of the country the one your regime trying hard to make of them opposition against the Iraqi Gov otherwise most of the country are not nomads and every country has big population of farmers country people so what's wrong with that being farmers. Gypsies Iraqi people are Gypsies I'll surely going to report it

Do you know where most of the nomads in Iraq its in the suni part of the country the one your regime trying hard to make of them opposition against the Iraqi Gov otherwise most of the country are not nomads and every country has big population of farmers country people so what's wrong with that being farmers. Gypsies Iraqi people are Gypsies I'll surely going to report it

Total nonsense. You Iraqi Shia Arabs, especially from the South, mostly have your origin on the Arabian Peninsula. Which you falsely call "Bedouin". Most even admit this. Look at all the tribes there, their customs or even apperances. You can't tell a Basrawi apart from a Kuwaiti for instance most of the time. Iraqi Sunni Arabs were always the affluent people and those that controlled Iraq since Islam reached Iraq. While Shias were always the poor class living in semi-slums. Hence the name shroogi if you are familiar with this.

Iraq actually have more Bedouins than KSA. Syria more than KSA and Iraq put together. Bedouins is just a word for Arabs that still live a nomadic life. It has nothing to do with their ancestry. There are no "Bedouin" tribes as such. You can chose to live nomadic life tomorrow and you will be called a "Bedouin".
Palestine has 200.000 "Bedouins" and once had many more.

Arabs in Iraq already had permanent cities and settlements 2800 years ago when most of the people were Nomadic all across the world.

Let alone on the Arabian Peninsula were some cities are 4000-5000 years old.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Just because many Southern Iraqis and their tribes recently converted to Shia Islam does not make them any different. The Shammar and Banu Tamim tribes in Southern Iraq are mostly Shias but the same people. Those in the North are not though because they did not convert to Shia Islam in the recent centuries.

Look, just 3 of your prime minsters since 2003 either have ancestral ties to KSA, are from there not long ago or are literary half Saudi Arabians in the case of Al-Yawer.

Ibrahim al-Jaafari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ghazi Mashal Ajil al-Yawer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nouri al-Maliki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As I already told to you then you are completely clueless.

Only major towns in Southern Iraq 100 years ago were Basra (which was dominated by various Arab tribes), Zubair (which was dominated by traders and people from Najd) and Karbala and Najaf. All the rest were small villages.

Iraq's total population in 1867 was just 1.25 million (!)

Samawah for instance was a village 100 years ago.

Last edited:
I would rather hang Pokemon on my wall than starring at Hamas(ing) scumbags :lol:

Hey idiot the people in my avatars slippers are worth more than your whole existence don't turn this into something worse you coward keyboard warrior. You've never seen suffering in your life and these people are th Palestinian people who attemd universities in the day and protect their country at night.

@al-Hasani look at this Christian Italian white man and how far he's going. This guy is not one of us a not even a quarter arab we shouldn't even show any sympathy with this catholic crusader.

@Hazzy997 bro I want to know about Israel Palestine conflict in detail. Could you please provide me some documentaries or link of neutral articles..Thank you..

Guys sorry for going off topic.

Ill private message you so we don't take up this thread space. :)

The Lebanese army would never turn its gun on Hezbollah. KSA is wasting funds here and the weapons will end up in Hezbollah armory.

The Lebanese army would never turn its gun on Hezbollah. KSA is wasting funds here and the weapons will end up in Hezbollah armory.

Every step is calculated.

These equipments are nothing of interest to Hezbollah.

Every step is calculated.

These equipments are nothing of interest to Hezbollah.

The Lebanese people still remember their last civil war, is this an attempt to ignite another? Not that it will work because besides like I said the army in Lebanon is on good terms with Hezbollah and Hezbollah is even a part of the government in Lebanon, this money could have been better spent elsewhere.

Hey idiot the people in my avatars slippers are worth more than your whole existence don't turn this into something worse you coward keyboard warrior. You've never seen suffering in your life and these people are th Palestinian people who attemd universities in the day and protect their country at night.

@al-Hasani look at this Christian Italian white man and how far he's going. This guy is not one of us a not even a quarter arab we shouldn't even show any sympathy with this catholic crusader.

Christian Italian crusader lol? :woot:

The Lebanese people still remember their last civil war, is this an attempt to ignite another? Not that it will work because besides like I said the army in Lebanon is on good terms with Hezbollah and Hezbollah is even a part of the government in Lebanon, this money could have been better spent elsewhere.

Christian Italian crusader lol? :woot:

Yep, he declared war on me from now he's not gonna like his life here on PDF.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom