What's new

$3 billion from Saudi Arabia to the Lebanese National Army

which french weapons ? and why french man they are hell expensive you can buy 3 tanks from east in price of one from france .

Iraqis are fighting one another.

I don't think we could benefit from this mess taking place in Iraq.

It just is the incompetence of Al-Malki's regime, when it comes to this.

Nope we aren’t, if we were it would be on a huge scale with the country burning however it’s not, it’s relatively calm with a few individuals being in terrorist oraganizations.
Al Qaeda is fighting Iraqis and little action has been taken against them yet.
Though your showing the average western knowledge about the region with such posts

Nope we aren’t, if we were it would be on a huge scale with the country burning however it’s not, it’s relatively calm with a few individuals being in terrorist oraganizations.
Though your showing the average western knowledge about the region with such posts

Over 8000 deaths, political unrest, corruption in abundance, constant arrests of leading Sunni Arab politicians with pretext of them supporting terrorism (funny that nearly every Sunni Arab politician supports terrorism) political infighting in the parliament, the Kurdish "problem" etc., the Shia militias enjoying the support of the regime and them turning a blind eye to them and Shia politicians allied with them and 100's of other problems.

This is not about ISIS. ISIS or not most of the Iraqi Sunni Arabs don't trust the al-Maliki regime and as a counter the al-Maliki regime paints every anti-Maliki person as Al-Qaeda which the Iraqi media feed the populace to increase nationalism and you are falling into the very same trap. It does not work for them.

Some of the tribes in Al-Anbar (and other Sunni majority provinces) that support the regime don't support it out of the love for the Al-Maliki regime but because ISIS are even worse.

No apache helicopters etc. will make the problems go away if the regime does not change either. Those problems do not come out of nowhere.

Anyway tell your Shia fanatic of a friend to stop calling Saudi Arabians for names otherwise we can start calling him a Gypsy. He is quite annoying. Can hardly write English and always writes one-liners. Yesterday he was bullshitting about the skies crying with blood after the death of Hussein ibn Ali (ra).

Israel never threatened to flatten Lebanese cities. We are not Assad.

We can perfectly go against Hezbollah: in 2006 we killed over 500 Hezballoons in 1 month and indured over 1000.

So what does this mean:

IDF will 'destroy' any Lebanese village that fires rockets if war breaks out again | The Times of Israel

IDF’s Galilee Division, charged with defending Israel’s border with Lebanon. “Any village from which rockets are fired – will be destroyed.”

sure Al-sexstani sexual advice on how to please mut3a chicks has helped many of us , may god bless his sole .

Remember this farsi will be the one pimping to get us karbala mut3a chicks no need to upset him now and anyway the guy prefers green dollars as you know their local currency worth less than tissue paper these days .

Are you even religious?

That wasn't a western assessment to the havoc taking place inside Iraq.

With all these Sunni, Shia, and Kurdish militias, it clearly is that Iraq is marching toward a civil war.

That wasn't a western assessment to the havoc taking place inside Iraq.

With all these Sunni, Shia, and Kurdish militias, it clearly is that Iraq is marching toward a civil war.

Why do you always predict more bloodshed? Is this your way of logically predicting the future? It's like all you do is try to calculate like an engineer. That's how you view this world it's odd.

Why do you always predict more bloodshed? Is this your way of logically predicting the future? It's like all you do is try to calculate like an engineer. That's how you view this world it's odd.

I didn't come up with a thing on my own this assessment is reflected on the ground reality taking place today. :lol:

Perhaps you dislike me for the kind of person I'm not my post.

I didn't come up with a thing on my own this assessment is reflected on the ground reality taking place today. :lol:

Perhaps you dislike me for the kind of person I'm not my post.

I don't dislike you, I think you're misguided and too much into materialistic life which is why you try to make it appear like you're analyzing conflicts regardless of who's right or wrong.

I don't dislike you, I think you're misguided and too much into materialistic life which is why you try to make it appear like you're analyzing conflicts regardless of who's right or wrong.

Point taken. :)

I'm just realistic that's all.

Typical PDF user.

:wave:

Why are you so offended? Be a man.

Imagine if we put you in an Arabic country you wouldn't survive for ten minutes.

Do you want to tell you stories about the Egyptian-Gaza border and how the officer pulled his gun on me ? And I was tackled to the ground by several of them.

Only to become friends after that. :lol:

Or the people who tried stealing my luggage? :lol:

Or the explosion demolitions going on right next to us?

Arabic nation will teach you how to be man. It's not about muscles.

I want you to come with me to Gaza. We'll make you a man.

Back
Top Bottom