What's new

2nd U.S. carrier strike group steaming towards Persian Gulf

Your a puppet state, US drones murdered your civilians left and right and Pakistan was forced to accept. Your economy is in shambles and needs frequent bailouts....Right now when it is OPEN to trading with ALL countries!!!

If you piss off your daddy America then they will sanction Pakistan to oblivion. Who would trade with Pakistan with the risk of sanctions over its head?

So please don’t say laughable things like “With Pakistan government’s Permission”. Yeah the US really asked your permission when they violated Pakistan airspace and soil to kill OBL.

But anyway US bases in foreign countries are considered American Soil under immunity agreements.
If i am not wrong US and Israel have attacked Iranian several times and have killed scores of them in Syria and Iraq.
What you did?
Pakistan is a nuclear state and is very much capable of sending your lot to oblivion.
Currently there are no US bases in Pakistan,Mullahs of Qom have been barking about Marg Barg Amrica for 40 years,what you have done?

Last edited:
Har...Your China and the Soviets did nothing for Iraq prior to Desert Storm. You will not risk your Chinese lives for Iran, no matter how much 'love' you spews for Iran on PDF. You ain't fooling no one, and if any Iranian on this forum took your claim to 'love Persia', more fool they.

I double that

The thing about the Syrian war is that Iranian forces are far closer to Israel now , have been consolidating their positions and are clearly a formidable fighting force. Now they that they are so close to Israel they have teamed up with Hezbollah and Syrian forces and are ready to give Israel a run for their money. That is why US Neocons are in panic mode and want Iran to be the focus and defend the mainland. Neocons have b(r)ought Trump and are no doubt filling his pockets with huge amount of cash for rendering his services. Iranian allied forces are threatening the retaking of the Golan heights and with the battle experience they have it is easily achievable, as the Israeli forces (as has been seen in past performance against Hezbollah) can't take the pressure and will run.
Recall USSR's disastrous military expedition in Finland during the course of WW-II? It gave the impression that Soviets are a paper tiger and cannot fight...

Push Israel too far and see what happens. I have reiterated time-and-again that Iran should have kept its distance from Syrian Civil War. This will blow up on Iran's face one day and millions more will die.

FEAR of loosing everything, is a powerful motivating force. Go ahead and push Israel to the brink...

Last edited:
Your a puppet state, US drones murdered your civilians left and right and Pakistan was forced to accept. Your economy is in shambles and needs frequent bailouts....Right now when it is OPEN to trading with ALL countries!!!

If you piss off your daddy America then they will sanction Pakistan to oblivion. Who would trade with Pakistan with the risk of sanctions over its head?

So please don’t say laughable things like “With Pakistan government’s Permission”. Yeah the US really asked your permission when they violated Pakistan airspace and soil to kill OBL.

But anyway US bases in foreign countries are considered American Soil under immunity agreements.
there is no us base in Pakistan .
plus dont ran to bander abbas when us carriers arrive .

If i am not wrong US and Israel have attacked Iranian several times and have killed scores of them in Syria and Iraq.
What you did?
Pakistan is a nuclear state and is very much capable of sending your lot to oblivion.
Currently there are no US bases in Pakistan,Mullahs of Qom have been barking about Marg Barg Amrica for 40 years,what you have done?
Some Iranian members here(including wannabe Iranian Pakistanis) are facing the same delusions which our Eastern neighbors were facing pre 27/2.

I think that the life of a common Irani is so fvcked up by the mullah's that they want war with powerful countries to get rid of mullah dictatorship. But I believe those mullahs are not that dumb to start a war that will end up their regime faster than Saddam's regime. They will continue to rule and extract Iranian people's wealth.

What you did?

US has never attacked Iran in Syria so stop spreading propaganda.

Israel and Iran routinely exchange attacks in line with their rules of engagement.

Iran and Hezbollah are the only Muslim countries to fight Israel. What have you and your master (Saudi Arabia) done?

For 50 years Pakistan has barked at India and Yet still hasn’t been able to take land right next to it. Meanwhile Iran has expanded into Iraq, Yemen, and Mediterrean.

Nuclear weapons are useless in this day and age.

Iran and Hezbollah are the only Muslim countries to fight Israel. What have you and your master (Saudi Arabia) done?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For 50 years Pakistan has barked at India and Yet still hasn’t been able to take land right next to it. Meanwhile Iran has expanded into Iraq, Yemen, and Mediterrean.

Well unlike big fat dogs that you are, we fought 3 wars for Kashmirs in which we conquered almost half of Kashmir despite being heavily outnumbered without chanting marg bar slogan day and night, how many wars you fought against Israel or US? you only recruited proxies in the name of Wahhabis, Israel and US which you are now using to support mass murderer's regime btw who are you to point fingers at Pakistan? What you achieved in your last 50 years? A war with much smaller Iraq which you couldn't win :rofl::rofl: Thats when you had actual military now you only have ISIS v.2 militia which you call IRGC and dream to fight US. lol

Last edited:
Yes! And we were the first country that mobilized and fought ISIS on the ground, effectively saving Iraq and then Syria. I don't want to rehash old news but when the Serbs were slaughtering the muslims in Bosnia to only country that broke the arms embargo on them was Iran...we gave them weapons to defend themselves. The UN used to routinely put Iran on top of it's list for the most help to refugees. Folks, you need to move on....this is about Iran not Pakistan....go to another thread if you want to wax the pakistan glory, or whatever else you're selling. I've never seen a more self centered 3rd world country in my life.....geez.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well unlike big fat dogs that you are, we fought 3 wars for Kashmirs in which we conquered almost half of Kashmir despite being heavily outnumbered without chanting marg bar slogan day and night, how many wars you fought against Israel or US? you only recruited proxies in the name of Wahhabis, Israel and US which you are now using to support mass murderer's regime btw who are you to point fingers at Pakistan? What you achieved in your last 50 years? A war with much smaller Iraq which you couldn't win :rofl::rofl: Thats when you had actual military now you only have ISIS v.2 militia which you call IRGC and dream to fight US. lol

The funny thing is that this clown actually believes this sh!t!!!

The funny thing is that this clown actually believes this sh!t!!!

I tell you more funny thing, a farsi mullah terrorist scum making fun of Pakistani military power and questioning capabilities of Pakistan.

How cute:azn:

Israel and Iran routinely exchange attacks in line with their rules of engagement
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Mazraat_Amal_incident
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...military-strikes-iranian-targets-inside-syria
www.nytimes.com/2019/01/20/world/middleeast/israel-attack-syria-iran.amp.html
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...gets-in-syria-after-rocket-fire-idUSKBN1IA3GF
There are countless news and attacks which have been carried out by IDF agaist Iran.

Nuclear weapons are useless in this day and age.
Pakistan has never barked on Bhartis,everyone knows who barks at who.
And life of people of Iraq and Yemen is compareable to life in hell.
I guess they are so useless that Iran is under sanctions due to them for long.

How cute:azn:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Mazraat_Amal_incident
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...military-strikes-iranian-targets-inside-syria
www.nytimes.com/2019/01/20/world/middleeast/israel-attack-syria-iran.amp.html
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...gets-in-syria-after-rocket-fire-idUSKBN1IA3GF
There are countless news and attacks which have been carried out by IDF agaist Iran.

Pakistan has never barked on Bhartis,everyone knows who barks at who.
And life of people of Iraq and Yemen is compareable to life in hell.
I guess they are so useless that Iran is under sanctions due to them for long.

Go serve your masters instead of wasting their service time on here.

Back
Top Bottom