2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Headingley, Jul 21-25, 2010

119588.jpg

Umar Amin is engulfed by his team-mates after claiming Marcus North as his maiden Test wicket :)

Congrats to Umar amin.... :)

41/0 in just 9.5 overs

I read it on cric info Live commentary

I have rarely looked forward to Andy Zaltzman's column as much as I am this week. He is clearly very, very excited at the moment. "Australia shouldn't be too despondent. They have previous when it comes to winning a Test match after being skittled for under 100 in the first innings of the match. Oval, 1882. All out 63, won by 7 runs. So they just need a decent Fred Spofforth impersonator to come into the dressing room and give a rabble-rousing team-talk showing them that anything is possible. If they do win from here, they'll be the first out-for-two-figures-in-the-first-innings-of-a-Test team to triumph since 1907."

Yaar Pakistani team ka kuch pta nahi.... Abi bi dua hi hai kahin 87 par hi na out ho jaaein ...... Ya Allah karam karein.... I don't want australia to make one more record...

yeah you are right.... hamaray batsmen ka kuch bharoosa nahi.... but hope for the best and just pray for our batsmen.... hope we will atleat not lose this match....
:pakistan:

yeah you are right.... hamaray batsmen ka kuch bharoosa nahi.... but hope for the best and just pray for our batsmen.... hope we will atleat not lose this match....

Ameen

Kugga
Humesha Khush raho
Ameen
Summa Ameen

11.2 overs
still not out
43-0
plz cntinue the match in thz manner

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Another 4
6 boundries in thz innings

good shot by butt for four.... and fifty comes up for Pakistan..

52/0 in just 12.3 overs....

Some heavy cloud surrounding the ground and it's getting a bit dark now. But no rain, as yet. We have a change in the bowling, as Mitchell Johnson comes on for the first time

Well done Asif,Amir,Gul, Butt and Farhat

It should be termed as

"Shoot Out Leeds Wala" ....:lol:

Gaurav sums up play so far with a colourful array of food-based analogies: "Pakistan will win from here no chances left now. I feel no way out they can't taste the well roasted Australian Toast after buttering Australia so badly.They have buttered the toast all they need is some good batting and the treat is theirs for the taking....and the way it is going @ 6.00 per over, Pakistan has complete chances to take the lead today grab a bottle of sauce and start preparation for the party now."
:rofl:

haha very nice comments by him... :)