What's new

2nd T20I: India vs Pakistan at Ahmedabad 2012.

Is baar damat ko bolke bheja tha..... aramse khelna.... chakka vakka nahin marna..... varna dance competition mein hara doonga!!!!! :) j/k

Congratz India you deserved to win. Our poor captaincy and poor decisions cost us the match.

Well, the match was pretty interesting
Well done Yuvraj, I actually enjoyed watching him play :coffee:

T 20 woh bhi India Pakistan.. Gets you enough adrenaline to last you a few weeks :D

Apart from people dying, missing this cricket is the worst part of Indo - Pak animosity

But then if that animosity wasnt there, these matches wouldnt be such thrillers ..:azn:

Now that's whats called a Paradox :D

I like to call it Dilemma

Good batting by Pakistan we had it till 18th over , 19th over went for just 6 runs and lost 2 wickets and from there we lost

Rip to sohail tanveer he should be kicked out along afridi... because of their bowling we lost it otherwise india wouldnot have scored more than 170 runs they were 144 after 17 overs but ajmal's last over and tanvir costed us the match

Good batting by Pakistan it we had it till 18th over , 19th over went for just 6 runs and lost 2 wickets and from there we lost

Rip to sohail tanveer he should be kicked out along afridi... because of their bowling we lost it otherwise india wouldnot have scored more than 170 runs they were 144 after 17 overs but ajmal's last over and tanvir costed us the match

fully agree!

Back
Top Bottom