What's new

2nd pilot

Don't believe me. Believe your fellow citizens. But tell me, did you see even one Pakistani say that he captured 2 iaf pilots?
I saw all the videos . Only talk about Abhi. No other pilot captured.
It stays mysterious as always .let's see. Hope time uncovers the truth . I would really like IAF to release a statement with full proof of PAF jet shot down.

When they had captured the first pilot the locals were all like where did the second one go obviously he landed somewhere close in a bad state and was captured later might have died.
Don't believe me. Believe your fellow citizens. But tell me, did you see even one Pakistani say that he captured 2 iaf pilots?
I saw all the videos . Only talk about Abhi. No other pilot captured.

Indians should first question their own govt about 300 + militants claimed that. Your loser foreign secretary himself came on TV and said it. But yesterday your tri-service chiefs said,'its premature to know about the destruction and number killed. Hence huge contradiction. In short, your Govt, your Army/Airforce all lied on face and confused now.Mega Shame for indians.

p.s this idiot and ill informed topic starter provided Indians opportunity to troll here with their lies. Have said earlier, go through existing threads about the same information. But guess what, every tom, dick and harry needs attention.

Could be that as someone a
Earlier quoted that might be some other nationalists and both countries want to stay quite about it . Secondly Abhinandan would know . I would expect Indian media to ask him . He was there . He would have known that if F-16's were used .
You will not believe but there were very early reports right after the incident that paf took his own jet out by groundfire.
But the reports were taken down immediately in indian media and talk of indian killing f16 started it is very messy and unclear as one of my own is in airforce i am very concerned.

Indians should first question their own govt about 300 + militants claimed that. Your loser foreign secretary himself came on TV and said it. But yesterday your tri-service chiefs said,'its premature to know about the destruction and number killed. Hence huge contradiction. In short, your Govt, your Army/Airforce all lied on face and confused now.Mega Shame for indians.

p.s this idiot and ill informed topic starter provided Indians opportunity to troll here with their lies. Have said earlier, go through existing threads about the same information. But guess what, every tom, dick and harry needs attention.
He is more smarter then you and please nobody in india believe in 300 terrorist dead.
But airstrikes did happpen miss the target by 1 km.

There were claims of two IAF pilots under arrest by Pakistan. One ( Wg Cmdr Abhinandan ) was caught alive and second was referred to CMH because of his injuries . Secondly there was a blur picture shown on Ary news , which showed a man lying down . There is no one talking about that pilot . India has also only asked for one pilot ( Wg Cmdr Abhinandan ). So what Happened to that mysterious second pilot. @Windjammer @HRK @DesertFighter @AhmetPasha
@Imran Khan
WALLAH i don't understand our Pakistani brothers, instead of following the official narrative why you guys are digging up the matter time and again?

Indians say they lost one pilot
we said we have one pilot...end of story....DG ISPR made and mentioned two in earlier conference

WALLAH i don't understand our Pakistani brothers, instead of following the official narrative why you guys are digging up the matter time and again?

Indians say they lost one pilot
we said we have one pilot...end of story....DG ISPR made and mentioned two in earlier conference
But two jets were shot down brother . That's why I just want the confusion to be over

You will not believe but there were very early reports right after the incident that paf took his own jet out by groundfire.
But the reports were taken down immediately in indian media and talk of indian killing f16 started it is very messy and unclear as one of my own is in airforce i am very concerned.

He is more smarter then you and please nobody in india believe in 300 terrorist dead.
But airstrikes did happpen miss the target by 1 km.
Means failure . Accept it . Target miss . Two jets down. No enemy jet down . Pilot caught . Failure of IAF

Well . In the light of your quote. How are you so sure PAF only used F-16 D .... ??? . While no basic proof from Indian side leaves it under cover . Enjoy
One thing let's be sure they claim absolute no wreckage fell on their side whilst locals and authorities claim one jet fell in IOK

But two jets were shot down brother . That's why I just want the confusion to be over
the other pilot is with indians or MIA, thats for them to decide not us....they said one pilot with us, we said yes one with us....end of story....indians have it, they don't have him, thats their issue....don't stress yourself man.....take a chill and enjoy popcorn :wink:

Well . In the light of your quote. How are you so sure PAF only used F-16 D .... ??? . While no basic proof from Indian side leaves it under cover . Enjoy
Are you dumb ?
You said Paf Only have single seater F 16,
Which is not true,
ask your DGISPR where are the remaining 2 Pilots out of 3 he claimed .
When action happens in pakistani side ,proof gets crashed in pakistani side.:lol:

Bhai jaan. PM in you can . Secondly do you have the same opinion for other Pakistani members who opened the same threads . And especially recent controversial thread of Jack Daws .

Back
Top Bottom