What's new

2nd pilot

This part is a claim by Pakistani air force which seems unlikely to me. It is also denied entirely by India.
You think Indians would accept their crash. They weren't accepting one . How would they accept two

Even if there was a second pilot (im hearing it was a SU30 so 2 other pilots), they were either killed in crash or as DG ISPR had said one of the pilots was in CMH, and i suspect he didnt survive so India couldve requested to keep it hush and Pakistan deciding to release abhinanand also signals a compensation for the pilot that lost his life
Look it could definitely mean that pakistam is face saving their lie because either it was friendly fire or india 1 jet downed
Imran khan himself said 2 mig21 down that makes 1 dead 1 captured what about the pilot in th3 HOSPITAL.

One fell down in India. It's Indian . One fell in Pakistan . It's Indian too . It's video was shown.

I've seen a few posters day this about the second mi g and it's video. Have you actually seen it? Or are most of you intentionally choosing to call the helicopter crash as a mig crash?

I've seen a few posters day this about the second mi g and it's video. Have you actually seen it? Or are most of you intentionally choosing to call the helicopter crash as a mig crash?
No . Mig has two pilots. One crashed in India. Both pilots dead . And one crashed in Pakistani area . One is Abhinandan and second is unknown.

2nd Pilot was also an India who died in CMH and we have recovered one more body of Indian pilot but we don't want to escalate the situation so we will or already handed over the bodies of killed Indian pilots.
2 Indian jets shot down one single seater Abinandan and one more jet 2 seater Mirage or SU-30.....

ISPR claimed they had reports if a crash of 3rd plane too .... But deep inside Indian territory and it has nothing to do with our strikes . Probably that was your MI-17

2nd Pilot was also an India who died in CMH and we have recovered one more body of Indian pilot but we don't want to escalate the situation so we will or already handed over the bodies of killed Indian pilots.
That's what I believe too

are you really that ignorant or just stupid?

One fell down in India. It's Indian . One fell in Pakistan . It's Indian too . It's video was shown.
Look 1 chopper video 1 mig21 video
Chopper done and dusted in india
Mig21 in pak
Abhinandan was a lone pilot no 2 seater mig21
That pilot in hospital is definitely pakistani
Otherwise your dgispr would have shown his documents uniform dead body so many proofs.
If wreckage was in india pilot was in pakistan then your dgispr would have shamed india by showing his proofs and dead body from hospital.

Yup, that's what I thought.

This is the helicopter crash 150 kms away from Rajouri.

So who is stupid again? Is this appropriate language? Or did you just show your family background to the world ?

Where is the wreckage of the 2nd Plane, In India there is no question of hiding wreckage, if that was the case Mil Mi17V5 wreckage wouldn't have surfaced. If the wreckage is Pakistan, then your twitter general wouldn't have spared a second to have his men pose with the wreckage.
Don't be c grade Indian troll, we can't hide downing of F-16 since lockheed update every crash and jet loss at website to maintain record and for your info Lockheed already launched investigation over Indian claims and wanted to sue India for false claims.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom